Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,061 members, 7,987,780 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 04:40 PM

Court Of Appeal Has Taught Impostor Edozie Njoku A Lesson. By Chinedu Obigwe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Court Of Appeal Has Taught Impostor Edozie Njoku A Lesson. By Chinedu Obigwe (136 Views)

Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal / How To Prepare A Lesson Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Has Taught Impostor Edozie Njoku A Lesson. By Chinedu Obigwe by TonyRazor(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08
Court of Appeal has taught Impostor Edozie Njoku a lesson. By Chinedu Obigwe

The Court of Appeal Abuja division has clearly made it known to the impostor Edozie Njoku that you can't shave a man's head at his back.*

I see full current light at the end of the tunnel for Barrs Sly Ezeokenwa leadership of APGA and it gladdens my heart that my prediction is gradually coming to fruition.

It's important to remind the general public that INEC based their reason for according the impostor Edozie Njoku recognition as APGA national Chairman on a kangaroo Court of Appeal judgement.

They are not recognising him based on Supreme Court judgement because Supreme Court did not declare Edozie Njoku as APGA national Chairman.

The Supreme Court made this clarification to the impostor Edozie Njoku in a letter sent to them but he decided to conceal the letter from INEC and the general public.

In the case the Court of Appeal delivered judgement on that made INEC to accord the impostor Edozie Njoku, it was between Edozie Njoku, Victor Oye and INEC.

Barrs Sly Ezeokenwa that is the national Chairman of APGA was not included in the matter and that is tantamount to shaving a man's head at his back.

The impostor Edozie Njoku did not also include APGA as a party to the suit.

That is to say that you don't shave a man's head at his back.

The impostor Edozie Njoku and his evil minded cohorts celebrated naivety and stupidity in their gwo gwo ngwo dance after the last Court of Appeal sitting.

The Court of Appeal judges did the right thing by granting Barrs Sly Ezeokenwa and APGA leave to appeal their judgement that was in favour of the impostor Edozie Njoku.

That decision has given APGA the opportunity to nip everything that has to do with the impostor Edozie Njoku and his dirty games in the bud at the Supreme Court.

The Court rejecting Chief Victor Oye stay of execution of their earlier judgement is of no consequence to the main subject matter.

It has nothing to do with the step being taken to nip the impostor Edozie Njoku dirty games in the bud.

We are confident that the Supreme Court will do the needful and after that, APGA faithfuls will wave bye bye to the impostor Edozie Njoku and his evil minded cohorts dirty games.

Don't forget my prediction that the " Egyptians we see today parading themselves as leaders of APGA in the person's of Edozie Njoku and his evil minded cohorts that in no distant time, we shall see them no more ".

My prediction is coming to fruition and am happy about that.

Now let me talk about a character called Chinedu Anselem Nnebeife, the fmr national youth leader of APGA under Victor Oye led exco.

I was not surprise to see him in the video of the impostor Edozie Njoku gwo gwo ngwo dance.

My reason for saying this is because it is difficult to find men of character and if you happen to see, they are very few.

If Anselem has conscience, he will not follow Edozie Njoku to Bwari high court to jail Victor Oye his boss that gave him a lifeline to bounce back to political reckoning through appointment as APGA national youth leader.

When I watched that video of the impostor Edozie Njoku and his evil minded cohorts gwo gwo ngwo dance and saw Anselem jubilating in the video, I remembered what happened at Victor Oye Amawbia residence during the build up to the 2021 governorship primary of APGA.

I came to visit Victor Oye to tell him about my interest in becoming the Southeast Youth leader of APGA because I have the youth network and contacts needed to make the office vibrant in Southeast.

On that day I met Anselem and others at Victor Oye residence.

After telling Victor Oye my mission to his house, he told me to discuss with Anselem as the national youth leader as at that time.

Anselem and others there called me aside for discussion.

In my discussion with them, Anselem confessed that he knows very well that I have the youth network and contacts needed to make the office of Southeast APGA youth leader vibrant but that I have one problem.

I now asked him what is that my problem and he boldly told me that my support for Soludo to clinch APGA ticket is my problem.

He bluntly told me that my projection of Soludo ambition in the media is effective and that If I promise them there that I will stop what am doing for Soludo that they will convince Victor Oye to give me what am asking for.

Anselem and others there did everything possible to discourage me from supporting Soludo and I refused rather I buried that ambition of becoming the Southeast youth leader of APGA.

As at that time, Anselem conscripted Akachukwu Nwankpo into the 2021 governorship election race and was working for him.

To God be the glory that Soludo did not only win APGA ticket to contest that election but that he went ahead to win the main election.

If am someone that is easily pushed around or brainwashed, I would have listened to Anselem cock and bull story that day at Victor Oye residence.

There is nothing they did not tell me that day to convince me to stop supporting Soludo.

They went as far as telling me that Soludo is not Victor Oye project.

Remembering this and putting Anselem current despicable action into consideration made me to arrive at the conclusion that he is not worth associating with by men of impeccable character.

He is an everything goes human being that must be avoided like leper.

The impostor Edozie Njoku should go ahead in winning and dining with him because they are birds of the same feather that flocks together.

The coward sponsoring Edozie Njoku is giving them the money they are eating now but very soon he will close the tap when it will be obviously clear to him that he has been wasting his money fighting a lost battle.

As attention shifts to Supreme Court, we are confident that the impostor Edozie Njoku and his evil minded cohort dirty games will be nipped in the bud in no distant time.

Genuine APGA members will continue according Barrs Sly Ezeokenwa recognition as APGA national Chairman and Governor Soludo as the indefatigable national leader of our party.

(1) (Reply)

2025 WAEC Registration / Go Digital / 14th Annual National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.