Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,103 members, 7,973,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:08 AM

How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) (54336 Views)

Why EFCC Detained Me ― Ex-Senate President Anyim / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by DWickedLandLord: 11:57pm On Sep 08
VULCAN:
I wonder who you are to speak for the entire 4billion females on the planet??

If you only know how to take words literal, I'm sorry, I can't help you.

I shouldn't have to add (generally speaking) for those with sense to understand where I was going
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by favor914: 11:59pm On Sep 08
DWickedLandLord:

Do you want to play?
Let's screenshot our accounts na .
A proper Onitsha guy man. No be by mouth

I'll start with my latest investment. A just completed 80m naira project at Epe.
Very funny thing, Epe, why not Onitsha?

Still the same Lagos State wey done give ndigbos free leeway to do business?

Same Eko wey Mazi Kanu say make una no do business for again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by DWickedLandLord: 12:03am On Sep 09
favor914:
E be like say you never observe 👀 yourself properly for mirror?

Oga, I hope you didn't talk shit n run

My accounts are open. Are we playing or not 🤔

My own is talk n show. My other handle is
IK International. I don't do mouth
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by favor914: 12:04am On Sep 09
DWickedLandLord:

Oga, I hope you didn't talk shit n run

My accounts are open. Are we playing or not 🤔

My own is talk n show. My other handle is
IK International. I don't do mouth
Nwokem Onitsha True True, E be like say you never observe 👀 yourself properly for mirror?
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by DWickedLandLord: 12:07am On Sep 09
favor914:
Nwokem Onitsha True True, E be like say you never observe 👀 yourself properly for mirror?

*Pushes ignore button 😒
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by favor914: 12:12am On Sep 09
DWickedLandLord:

*Pushes ignore button 😒
👍
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by uncletmedia: 12:21am On Sep 09
Reno omokiri is sound and knowledgeable, but I normally hate a person that is fond of speaking against another person. He can never be trusted.
Where is Dino, Fani-Kayode', El Rufai.
You can't go far attacking others
Well... Watch this video and be careful where you eat
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Omalicious1: 12:28am On Sep 09
Lizzysamuel:
BREAKING: Reno Omokri’s ex-wife has a message for him (Pics)

A woman beater is the one claiming opinion shaper?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_qeGJfh0Am/?igsh=NGw1djk5NWpzdjZw

Reno should respond ASAP
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Griekspoor: 12:29am On Sep 09
DWickedLandLord:

Done ✅
Thanks I'm grateful. 😊
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Nteogwuija(m): 12:55am On Sep 09
Godwin4444:
your peterobi can't even train his son to b straight but claiming morally upright

It's your type who's 40 yrs old and still blame their fathers for their misfortune in life.
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by ozo13(m): 1:22am On Sep 09
DWickedLandLord:

A woman will not lie about violence that never occurred. Embellish .....yes. But not outright lie just to paint you bad .

There's nothing more annoying on nairaland than when people with no account balance keep talking about IQ n Intelligence
some do sir in the midst of marital wahala , probably as a defense mechanism
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by LordIsaac(m): 2:12am On Sep 09
She just sat quietly and was very loving and submissive to Reno, and he just started beating her. What a wicked Reno! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Emmanuel909090: 2:17am On Sep 09
Madam go nah, why dragging him?
You where not raised to be controlled, go and meet the man you will control, Reno is not that man, rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Villa12(m): 2:58am On Sep 09
Obaaderemi2:
Everyone has an elastic limit. This woman will never tell you how she provoked him and made his life hell. You punched him with your mouth, he punched you back .
no excuse for physical violence. You go just kpai put for jail. You think court go say the woman fit dey abuse am that's why him beat am? You know nothing
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by livebullet(m): 3:23am On Sep 09
Lizzysamuel:

"Now you claim to be happily married to a woman who doesn't “quarrel” Good luck to her, because you always wanted someone you could control and intimidate. I was never meant to be that person; I wasn’t raised to be timid."

This last paragraph may contain the details... Most women who use this words are FEMINISTS.
Just like a man telling God "you always wanted someone you could control, I refuse to be that person" such man is an ATHEIST, no doubt!

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by richie240: 3:47am On Sep 09
twosquare:
Very easy to know a troublesome wife...when they have nothing else to say, they claim abuse... grin grin

There is nothing as peaceful for a man to marry a submissive wife

A lot of men don't know what they are missing in this generation, to wife a feminine woman, who is submissive and just charming...

No wonder Reno went for an Ethiopian woman with traditional values...common among Islamic countries...
You can feel her masculine energy written all over the 2nd paragraph..

She herself has used her own mouth to say she wasn't raised to be a 'timid' (ie submissive) woman.

"Now you claim to be happily married to a woman who doesn't “quarrel” Good luck to her, because you always wanted someone you could control and intimidate. I was never meant to be that person; I wasn’t raised to be timid."
She herself didn't deny that she's a troublesome and contentious woman, instead, in her small mind, she's trying to blame her husband for taking offence at her attitude.

One thing the average woman don't know is that men hate disrespect.

The same woman that will never contend her boss' and her pastor's words will come home and be dragging trousers with the most important man in her life- the man who paid her dowry/provides for her.

idahme:

If you are a critical thinker after you read the last paragraph you would understand that the previous paragraphs weren't the exact depictions of the fact, read again and think.
Precisely, but their preconceived hatred for reno will never allow them reason..

2 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by richie240: 4:15am On Sep 09
Berankis:
She made her comments and still nailed herself. "He wanted a woman he could control, I was never meant to be that woman". Please, what is the value of a wife that cannot be controlled? It's just insane how our women rapidly growing in their selfishness.
Here, you get married and demand your husband provide everything for the family and yet, he shouldn't control you. Isn't your husband been controlled in the office where he works to bring money home?
Wives these days just want to eat their cake and still have it intact.
Her boss in the office will give her an order and it has never crossed her mind to challenge his authority over her.

Her pastor in church will give an order and she will carry it out without question, but the most important man in her life, the man who paid her dowry and provides for her, her children and her family can't 'control' her bcus she wasn't raised to be a 'timid' woman!
She can be 'timid' and take orders from her boss and her pastor's, but not to her husband!

You can see the reasoning of the average woman.

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by pafun(m): 4:23am On Sep 09
Noblechykk:

How did you know he has found happiness? Because he told you?

At least he has found more happiness than you have...sadist grin grin
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by etrouble: 4:59am On Sep 09
Pictures of the swollen face or it never happened. But you Obidients can be funny, how does it relates to the sliding tackles that Reno has been giving your Lord and Saviour Bitter Obituary?

Just remember that it was Mrs Obaseki that first attacked Oshiomhole’s candidate’s personal life before Osho Baba told us that the Olosho woman is a barren prostitute, now she is crying all over the public. I hope you can finish what you are starting

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Lekan239(m): 5:26am On Sep 09
Lizzysamuel:

na this woman fir post this thing here so make I tag am directly.... this ur last paragraph shows you really show reno shege. Na woman wey no dey hear word dey chop beating. But y u dey jealous the new wife na, bcus she's loving woman to reno more than u can ever dream too be?
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by DJInfluence: 5:29am On Sep 09
Thundafireseun:
Reno is a fooooooool no doubt but she sounds pained and jealous RN

wediehere1 hope I’m speaking your mind
I don't agree she sounded jealous. She's responding to the indirect jab where he claimed (according to her) to be happily married with no quarrels. Which means the ex was a quarrelsome person. If na you, won't you reply? But I agree with you that he's a foooooooool with plenty Os
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Lekan239(m): 5:31am On Sep 09
Gadafii:
he's a wife beater, his brother is a rapist.
lol. In the text, u would find out that the ex wife is even jealous of the new wife..... she is just trying to justified her actions by painting reno black. I know a pained woman from their words and actions
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Thundafireseun: 5:33am On Sep 09
DJInfluence:
I don't agree she sounded jealous. She's responding to the indirect jab where he claimed (according to her) to be happily married with no quarrels. Which means the ex was a quarrelsome person. If na you, won't you reply? But I agree with you that he's a foooooooool with plenty Os

Ok
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by dubra: 5:39am On Sep 09
The so called table shaker is actually a wife beater? Is that not wonderful? 😅😅😅
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Noblechykk(m): 5:53am On Sep 09
pafun:

At least he has found more happiness than you have...sadist grin grin
You seem to be more stupid than the person I quoted. And by using the word, "sadist" in the manner you did, it implies you are one. So get help
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Alsenora: 6:34am On Sep 09
She only exposed her leg from her side of the 'tripod': Reno's side of it and the perspective of truth are still standing...Reno can tow her path or let the truth reveal itself...
INTEGRITYA1:
because you always wanted someone you could control and intimidate. I was never meant to be that person; I wasn’t raised to be timid.

From the above, she don't seem to be submissive which negate principle of peace in relationship.

Nevertheless, I don't support abuse in any form.
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Jayhome24: 6:44am On Sep 09
Hahahaha obidient at it again they are just liking for every means to get back on Reno.

We have read this story several time its noo longer selling.

Lazy Obidient today is Monday go and look for work. Lazy idiots...

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by anonymous1759(m): 7:12am On Sep 09
DWickedLandLord:

I can dash you 2 acres at Ogun state and wouldn't miss it. Can you sit at my table 🤔 no be to yarn rubbish because you dey anonymous.

In this climate I'm completing 80 million naira project at Epe. Are we the same 🤔

Maybe you should join Reno to keep pressing. At least you'll be employed 😒

Oya champions of pressing. Carry 🏆

You be Adenuga or Dangote no be my business, you know Dey pay my bills.
You can brag to people you’re paying their bills .
Simple Arithmetic, you’re already bringing up # 80M who ask you ?

nobody is in competition with you , maybe you’re suffering from complex. the issue here is simple if you don’t want to add any coloration into it. It’s only someone with low iQ or biased fellow that’ll take one side of the story especially a woman against a man when they’re no longer together.

amongst all the false accusations of rape we’ve seen on the internet more of the cases turned out into false In the future , some will admit it after the guys career has been destroyed.
Oga Elon Musk use your head relate and stop acting like a fellow suffering from complex.
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Promise47(m): 7:21am On Sep 09
I want Peter obi as the next president of FRN if obi fails we vote him out already tinubu is a confirmed failure and a loot
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:22am On Sep 09
Reading through her statement, I know already what kind of a woman she is. Definitely not the type for me because I love my woman to be respectful.
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by Caleycash(m): 7:28am On Sep 09
DWickedLandLord:

A woman will not lie about violence that never occurred. Embellish .....yes. But not outright lie just to paint you bad .

There's nothing more annoying on nairaland than when people with no account balance keep talking about IQ n Intelligence
What does IQ have to do with money??, alot of you are mentally unhinged!
Re: How Reno Omokri Slapped & Beat Me - Ex-Wife, Tuokpe (Pix) by bixton(m): 7:33am On Sep 09
Lizzysamuel:

The last line seems like the word of a wife who takes pride in challenging her husband with outbursts of ego.

I am not in support of men who beat women but any woman who challenges a man in every thing and says she was not raised up to be timid then you better be the one to beat up your man and nit the reverse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors / Murtala Mohammed Assassinated On February 13th, 1976 / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.