Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,027 members, 7,973,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:53 PM

Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju (36548 Views)

Breaking News!!! Sanni Abacha Is Not From The North. / Bode George 5 Minute Warning Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Abacha & IBB In Looting / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by NLCreator: 4:16pm On Sep 09
A greater than Abacha is here.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by GOFRONT(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09
We love him that way.......Let us continue to exercise patience and endure the hardship that come along his policies. It wont be long before we get the Nigeria we desire.

So, let us be patient okay......endure ok......okay...... ok

Ngelale's case is now a thing of the past.

Longlive Tinubu Jagaban
Longlive The Fed republic of Nigeria

59 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by trutharena: 4:21pm On Sep 09
Deji Adeyanju is just being sarcastic.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by press9jatv: 4:28pm On Sep 09
Hmm Na true ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by EvilMerodack(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09
cheesy
He is a Lawyer, right?

Not surprised to know that he doesnt understand basic Economics and why this reforms are neccessary

A thread for Minnows

14 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by AjegunleBoy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09
EvilMerodack:
cheesy
He is a Lawyer, right?

Not surprised to know that he doesnt understand basic Economics and why this reforms are neccessary

A thread for Minnows

198 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by Brendaniel: 4:54pm On Sep 09
When Tinubu supporters kept accusing Peter Obi of being desperate to be president, I always laughed.

A lot of them were either blinded by tribalism or whatever reason not to see the level of desperation Tinubu had.

And of course such people are most times tyrannical in nature, I'm surprised that they are surprised at Tinubu's behavior, I mean a lot of signs were there...

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by Softmirror: 4:55pm On Sep 09
Adeyanju is only doing what brings food to his table.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by yarimo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09
Do anyhow and see anyhow

48 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by Melagros(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09
COMRADES are speechless about this sarcasm

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09
Was Abacha bad?
The West painted Abacha to be bad when he refused to dance to their tune

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by Zaheertyler(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09
Ladiesdoctor:
Was Abacha bad?
The West painted Abacha to be bad when he refused to dance to their tune
Exactly
When Nigeria was borrowing loans up and down
They were screaming that they want to sell us to china and china will soon take over Nigeria
Nigeria was using loans to run their budget..
And the loans were not even used to do the things they were meant for they were looted
Now the country is trying to be self sufficient they are crying that they want to kill us
Until we start to value ourselves and the things we have ehhh
Imagine Nigeria is trying to be self sufficient and the only thing we can boast of is fuel that they have to increase it..
I want him to show mercy to these people he is arresting
But if na for economy embrace for more impact

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by NaijaSumigan: 5:54pm On Sep 09
Tinubu should get ready to arrest every sane Nigerian cos we will make life unbearable for him and his entire stupid family.

That bastard called Tinubu will die a tyrant

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by Adaisback(f): 6:11pm On Sep 09
May anything like Tiniubu never befall me and my people again in Jesus name. Someone that his name is now used for cursing. No evil or wickedness can ever be compared to Tinubu. Tinubu is the tufiakwa of Nigeria. The God forbid of Africa. Chukwu Biko zie nu o,!!!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:13pm On Sep 09
GOFRONT:
We love him that way.......Let us continue to exercise patience and endure the hardship that come along his policies. It wont be long before we get the Nigeria we desire.

Longlive Tinubu Jagaban

Ekperima spotted

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by Tallesty1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09
Zaheertyler:

Exactly
When Nigeria was borrowing loans up and down
They were screaming that they want to sell us to china and china will soon take over Nigeria
Nigeria was using loans to run their budget..
And the loans were not even used to do the things they were meant for they were looted
Now the country is trying to be self sufficient they are crying that they want to kill us
Until we start to value ourselves and the things we have ehhh
Imagine Nigeria is trying to be self sufficient and the only thing we can boast of is fuel that they have to increase it..
I want him to show mercy to these people he is arresting
But if na for economy embrace for more impact
God abeg oo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by Salewa97: 6:46pm On Sep 09
Deji is not serious

64 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by CJStarz: 7:03pm On Sep 09
He's done worse than Abacha

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by Zaheertyler(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09
Tallesty1:
God abeg oo
The idea right now is to conserve what ever you can right now while looking to create ways to solve problems or create ways to make money.. truth be told alot of us are just consumers ..who always find the east way out of our problems especially the social and economic ones not just to ourselves but the society as a whole
But tinubu dun catch everybody and I don’t see him turning back
I wish I could deactivate my account because I don’t know what keeps bringing me back to this site everytime i say it’s my last time make I no go talk the one way go put me for Wahala
EFCC too should sit up they are trying oo but they can do better
If an average black man was heading an organization and he sees opportunity to steal money he would leave the work they sent him to do because he has seen an easier job that pays him more (stealing) unless there is an authority that is watching his integrity and is ready to charge him to court once he has abuse the trust given to him
Exception for elected public office holders and there should be no compromise in any form of their job
Regardless everybody go Dey okay I pray I can keep to my word of being only a guest on this site after this comment Amen 🙏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by etrouble: 7:22pm On Sep 09
The god of Politics, Emilokan Tinubu is not comparable to any human.

We have;

God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit

and

god the JAGABAN

Anybody wey do anyhow go collect

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by WhizdomXX(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09
God of Lagos.
Builder of Egypt.
Tinubu let Nigerians go.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by WhizdomXX(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09
EvilMerodack:
cheesy
He is a Lawyer, right?

A thread for Minnows
Why was Ajaero arrested?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by tito44: 7:27pm On Sep 09
EvilMerodack:
cheesy
He is a Lawyer, right?

A thread for Minnows

Your newly signed 30k per month zombié contract is still sharking you. No worries, you go soon humble like the others before you

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by etrouble: 7:38pm On Sep 09
tito44:

Your newly signed 30k per month zombié contract is still sharking you. No worries, you go soon humble like the others before you

Why do you think everybody is wretched like you?
Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by etrouble: 7:38pm On Sep 09
WhizdomXX:
God of Lagos.
Builder of Egypt.
Tinubu let Nigerians go.

You are not going anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by zombieHUNTER: 7:41pm On Sep 09
GOFRONT:

Longlive Tinubu Jagaban

continue enduring for four years

you did for Buharis eight years

That's the life of an Apc zombie

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by chudez0147(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09
Every body Dey collect grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by Bullfallo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09
. tinubu is on a self destruction and nobody close to him is ready to tell him.

Another fuel increase means another round of inflation. To govern the country is not by force. If the country already tired him he can step aside and let someone who can do it without increasing fuel comes in.

God is very slow to anger and His judgment is final. Tinubu can lose all that he has laborer for in one day if he is not careful. It will just take one person God will send.

The cries of Nigerians are reaching up to God

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by chopnaira: 7:41pm On Sep 09
How many has he killed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by AOB1: 7:42pm On Sep 09
Okay
Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by chudez0147(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09
EvilMerodack:
cheesy
He is a Lawyer, right?

A thread for Minnows
You are a fuul

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Greater Than Abacha Is Here - Deji Adeyanju by xpressionx(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09
A greater than Pablo Escobar, Hitler,Idi Amin and Abacha put together

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs / Zamfara Lawmakers Collected $10,000 To Stop Impeachment Of Deputy Governor- Boko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.