Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,305 members, 7,947,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP (12474 Views)

3 Officials Resign From Governor Obaseki's Cabinet / 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) / Election Shift: Governor Sani Bello Orders Aides To Return Mobilisation Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Akpakomiza2: 5:42pm On Sep 09
ufotunang:
..so the APC Edo governorship candidate..Monday okpebholo that said during his campaign that he will provide insecurity to Edo people is good for you and Edo people

It was a gaffe, a slip of tongue due to incoherence or stage fright.it can happen to anyone. Me and you know he meant security but that his pronunciation betrayed him. I know you hate APC but drop this particular lie
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Akpakomiza2: 5:42pm On Sep 09
Duru009:
PDP will certainly win EDO election.....

The handwriting is everywhere nah

You mean APC abi you dey blind? Where you not the o e that concluded APC will win last month?
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Akpakomiza2: 5:43pm On Sep 09
Sweeetheart:

If PDP win Olumide will decamp to PDP, he might be given an appointment or given a slot to run for rep, he knows he stand no chance with PDP and APC in contest, baba just won increase his political profile

Politics no be cho cho

Pdp can't win with Olumide in the race
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by brownbib(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09
Nonsense people... As far as I know APC and PDP are same... No difference just arty name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Akpakomiza2: 5:44pm On Sep 09
Triplerg:
They did more than this when Obaseki was contesting for second term

Not true.50% of Apc followed obaseki to pdp plus pdp was united
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by francotunsco: 5:46pm On Sep 09
The question is where is Labour party in all of these?

That party is a joke!

It ruined its chances in 2023 by not aligning well to win convincingly. PDP and APC don't take chances. When the PDP took chances with wike in 2023, they regretted it.

UPDATED!

Here is my point, there is no point Obi trying to play the Saint card in the last election. Up until he saw he wouldn't get the PDP ticket, he was a full fledged and potential flag bearer of PDP. Suddenly, when things fell apart for him, he turned PDP to a corrupt party. Others called Obidients gullibly fell for the trick. By this action, he lost massive votes he could have got from northern PDP controlled states and scored almost 100 percent votes in the south. That will never take him anywhere, anytime!

Nothing stops him from negotiating to become VIce president under Kwankwanso, Tambuwal or even Atiku, after all that will not be the first time.

But he ruined his chances!

1 Like

Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Triplerg: 5:49pm On Sep 09
Akpakomiza2:

Not true.50% of Apc followed obaseki to pdp plus pdp was united
What is not true? Check how many people resigned from Obaseki's cabinet in the run up to the 2020 election and come back to this thread.
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Akpakomiza2: 5:59pm On Sep 09
Triplerg:
What is not true? Check how many people resigned from Obaseki's cabinet in the run up to the 2020 election and come back to this thread.

True but APC lost so many people to pdp also like Phillip shuaibu but right now,there's no defection from APC.it is one way.
There is also Lp dividing pdp votes
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Akpakomiza2: 6:00pm On Sep 09
francotunsco:
The question is where is Labour party in all of these?

That party is a joke!

It ruined its chances in 2023 by not aligning well to win convincingly. PDP and APC don't take chances. When the PDP took chances with wike in 2023, they regretted it.

UPDATED!

Here is my point, there is no point Obi trying to play the Saint card in the last election. Up until he saw he wouldn't get the PDP ticket, he was a full fledged and potential flag bearer of PDP. Suddenly, when things fell apart for him, he turned PDP to a corrupt party. Others called Obidients gullibly fell for the trick. By this action, he lost massive votes he could have got from northern PDP controlled states and scored almost 100 percent votes in the south. That will never take him anywhere, anytime!

Nothing stops him from negotiating to become VIce president under Kwankwanso, Tambuwal or even Atiku, after all that will not be the first time.

But he ruined his chances!

This is same way akpata will ruin pdp chances in Edo..pdp attacked lp supporters in Ikpoba today

2 Likes

Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by tojahh(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09
Sacked.
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Jayhome24: 6:01pm On Sep 09
Even with all the resignations I still want Ighodalo to win and that is not mean apc guy is bad I just prefer him my only prayer is may Obaseki failure not stand against Ighodalo.
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by francotunsco: 6:02pm On Sep 09
Akpakomiza2:

This is same way akpata will ruin pdp chances in Edo..pdp attacked lp supporters in Ikpoba today

I hope so.
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Triplerg: 6:16pm On Sep 09
Akpakomiza2:

True but APC lost so many people to pdp also like Phillip shuaibu but right now,there's no defection from APC.it is one way.
There is also Lp dividing pdp votes
Ok, the election is not far away, PDP to prevail.
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Trendtips: 6:27pm On Sep 09
The same way they all resigned during the election including members of the state house of assembly
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Akpakomiza2: 6:31pm On Sep 09
Triplerg:
Ok, the election is not far away, PDP to prevail.

Don't be surprise if APC prevail
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by jude33084(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09
Starhearts:

Ur eyes go clear soon

which eye go clear?

Keep dreaming cheesy
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by jude33084(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09
Akpakomiza2:

Don't be surprise if APC prevail

they can only win through the court
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Akpakomiza2: 6:37pm On Sep 09
jude33084:

they can only win through the court

Why say so
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Mrmakaveli200: 6:38pm On Sep 09
The so called SSA'S are as irrelevant and valueless like the poster
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Starhearts: 6:38pm On Sep 09
jude33084:

which eye go clear?

Keep dreaming cheesy

See mumu ooo
Who hurts u
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Chetas81(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09
Inside the shithole country, politics becomes official jobs for the crazy citizens
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by AkumTemi: 6:59pm On Sep 09
Akpakomiza2:
Four special advisers to governor Obaseki, the entire ward 5 pdp exco in Esan north east LGA,special adviser to Owan west LGA chairman, chief of staff to chief Mike Ogiadomhe amongst others resign from pdp and join APC

We saw more than this in the build up to the last election in Edo State where almost his commissioners were resigning. But Obaseki still won with a landslide. Letter writing started long ago.
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by surgical: 7:10pm On Sep 09
omoredia:
They should go and support the apc illiterate. Edo is not Lagos. The people decides
The edo people should by all means show that power resides with the people, these people jumping ship have been informed that apc will capture edo with federal might
But the people's might is mightier than that of the federal government if the people makes up their mind

1 Like

Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by iampeterben(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09
They have given all this illiterates money. Suffer nor dey tire some people.
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by donbrowser(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09
Tjra:

shocked

All resigning to join APC.

Edo people wan shame Obaseki. Interesting times ahead.

Meanwhile, where is Olumide Apkata of Labour Party? Has he stepped down?

He went to USA to campaign
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Duru009(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09
Akpakomiza2:

You mean APC abi you dey blind? Where you not the o e that concluded APC will win last month?

I didn't insult you, I don't why you are ANGRY..

The signs are very clear, PDP is winning.......

We can bet if you want......
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by hopexter(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09
Tjra:

shocked

All resigning to join APC.

Edo people wan shame Obaseki. Interesting times ahead.

Meanwhile, where is Olumide Apkata of Labour Party? Has he stepped down?

Akpata is not from the Zoned region.
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by EdoGovernor2024: 7:57pm On Sep 09
26 Reasons Why APC Will Win 2024 Governorship Election:

Senator Monday Okpebholo is the APC Governorship Candidate for Edo State Governorship Election 2024.

I can AUTHORITATIVELY defend and answer all questions about Senator Monday Okpebholo because of the following:

I am his Hometown Elderly Mentor (We are from the same Uwessan-Irrua Hometown); I was his Secondary School Teacher at Ujabhole Grammar School, Uwessan-Irrua; I am his Positive Thinking Mentor. I was the "Positive Thinking" Columnist in the Nigerian Observer Newspapers from 1984 to 1990. I was with him in Jos when he started his working career as a Computer Salesman. I have watched and monitor him grow in life to where he is now.

Words of advice for Investigative Journalists and Doubting Thomases about my knowledge of him: Reach out to Senator Monday Okpebholo and ask him whether or not he knows his Secondary School Teacher called the POSITIVE THINKER (a.k.a. Happy Man).

I feel very bad about all the LIES AND MISINFORMATION (PROPAGANDA) against him which by his quiet nature and lack of oratorial skills he cannot defend properly. Unfortunately, most people defending him are not doing enough to defend him because they don't have the kind of intimate knowledge I have of him.

Ask me questions about him and I will answer all your questions about him here on Nairaland.

Tell me all accusations against him and I will respond comprehensively in his defence here on Nairaland.

Please find below "23 Reasons Why APC Will Win 2024 Edo Governorship Election:"

1. APC HAS TWO SENATORS (OUT OF THREE) AND SEVEN HOUSE OF REP MEMBERS (OUT OF NINE): There are THREE Senatorial Zones in Edo State. APC is controlling TWO Senatorial Zones. Labour Party is controlling ONE Senatorial Zone. In Senatorial Zones Control of Edo State, PDP is controlling NOTHING!

Out of NINE Federal House of Representatives areas in Edo State, APC controls SEVEN areas, Labour Party controls ONE area and PDP controls ONE area.

2. ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGE: When I was in Secondary School School, one of my classmates (a Yoruba boy) scored A1 in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and all other subjects he sat for in WAEC Exams in 1977, except English Language where he FAILED (F9). He was offered multiple admissions and scholarship by universities. He was a very intelligent/brilliant student that could not communicate well in English Language. Senator Monday Okpebholo is like that.

3. QUIET AND SOT SPOKEN STAMMERER: Senator Monday Okpebholo is a QUIET and SOFT SPOKEN STAMMERER that has improved himself to speak slowly and clearly. His blood elder brother stammers. So, inviting him to ORATORIAL DEBATES is a waste of time.

He is a KIND DOER that likes helping people. He is NOT a Wicked Talker that does not help people.

4. WINNING STRATEGY: Senator Monday Okpebholo likes Campaigning from Ward to Ward to MEET AND TALK TO THE VOTERS DIRECTLY rather than Wasting Time, Energy and Resources speaking big grammar in useless talks and debates. That was the strategy he used to WIN his Senatorial Election in 2023. This is the same strategy he is using to WIN 2024 Edo State Governorship Election.

5. ACCIDENTAL POLITICIAN WITH MUCH GRACE: Senator Monday Okpebholo never planned to be a politician because he is NOT good at public speaking and he stammers. But people persuaded him to contest for political position because he is a KIND person that is HELPING PEOPLE with his personal money. He is Winning Elections by his GOOD DEEDS and the GRACE of God.

6. AISHA YUSUF LIES, MISFORMATION AND MANIPULATION: Aisha YUSUF posted a video where Senator Monday Okpebholo said when he met some persons complaining about electricity they told him they need poles and transformers to get electricity to their homes. He said he will provide the poles and transformers for them.

Senator Monday Okpebholo did NOT say it is Only poles and transformers that are needed to get electricity to people. Aisha Yusuf LIED and LAUGHED FOOLISHLY with her LIES. (watch the video again).

7. WELDER LIES: They said he is a Welder. LIES! Chairman/Managing Director of RAY ROYAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (Mr. Okpebholo) , a native of UROMI, is the industrious man that started his working career as a Welder.

Senator Monday Okpebholo, a native of Uwessan-IRRUA, started his working career as a Computer Salesman.

8. ILLERATE COMPUTER BILLIONAIRE LIES: They say Senator Monday Okpebholo is an ILLITERATE. How can a person that runs MULTI- BILLIONAIRE NAIRA COMPUTER COMPANIES be an Illiterate person. He is the Chairman/CEO of Chapman Computers and Interweb Computers.

9. ILLITERATE CHAIRMAN OF SENATE COMMITTEE LIES: Senator Monday Okpebholo is the Chairman of Senate Committee on PUBLIC PROCUREMENT (one of the most important Senate Committees). Can an Illiterate hold such important position in the Senate?

10. INCOMPETENCE LIES: They say he is incompetent. A man who rose from Computer Salesman to COMPUTER BILLIONAIRE and SENATOR of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is an incompetent person? Think about it.

11. POOR WAEC RESULT: They say he has poor WAEC RESULT. Governor Obaseki of Edo State had POOR WAEC RESULT. Professor Wole Soyinka had POOR WAEC RESULT and went on to achieve greatness. How many successful persons in Nigeria today have GOOD WAEC RESULT?

12. INSECURITY, MUSEUM AND ZOO: They said he doesn't know the difference between Zoo and Museum. They said he said he will bring insecurity to the people. He is a BORN STAMMERER struggling hard to speak normally. He gets his words mixed up while struggling to speak normally.

13. MARITAL STATUS: Senator Monday Okpebholo has TWO WIVES: First Wife is a Businesswoman from Edo North and the Second Wife is a LAWYER from Edo Central. He has Daughters and Sons. One of his daughter is a LAWYER and another of his daughter is a MEDICAL DOCTOR. His sons are doing very well in schools.

14. UNIVERSITY EDUCATION: Senate Monday Okpebholo is a graduate of University of Abuja where he studied business administration. He is currently studying for his Master Degree at University of Abuja.

15. SPEAKS HAUSA FLUENTLY: He speaks HAUSA fluently. He started his working career as a Computer Salesman in Jos and All Over Northern Nigeria. Yet some demented politicians in Edo State says he has no working experience.

16. KIND AND EMPATHETIC ORPHAN SON OF PEASANT FARMERS: His father and mother were peasant farmers. His mother died while he was a child. SUFFERING and POVERTY killed his only sister. SUFFERING and POVERTY disrupted his education. He is KIND and EMPATHETIC towards the sufferings of people because he grew up from a background of POVERTY and SUFFERING.

17. POLITICAL GRANDMASTER (VERY POPULAR POLITICIAN): Since 1999 till 2023 it was ONLY PDP Winning Edo Central Senatorial Seat. But in 2023, Senator Monday Okpebholo contested election for the FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE and Won to become Senator. He defeated a PDP Senator and a PDP Governor in Edo State. That is the FIRST TIME that another party defeated PDP since 1999 (in 24 years)!!!

People VOTED MASSIVELY for him because he is a KIND man that HELPS PEOPLE.

Yet people that CANNOT win Councillorship election are insulting him.

18. HIGHEST POLITICIAN (POLITICAL LEADER): Senator Monday Okpebholo's political position is the HIGHEST POLITICAL POSITION among all the contestants for Governor of Edo State. Asue Ighodalo of PDP and Akpata of Labour Party have NOT Won even a Councillorship election throughout their lives. In other words, Senator Monday Okpebholo is the POLITICAL SENIOR (POLITICAL LEADER) of all the contestants for Edo Governorship Election 2024. Senator Monday Okpebholo is TESTED and TRUSTED.

19. RESPECT FOR OBA OF BENIN AND ALL TRADITIONAL RULERS IN EDO STATE: Senator Monday Okpebholo is the candidate MOST TRUSTED by the Oba of Benin and All Traditional Rulers in Edo State TO SINCERELY RESPECT and CARE for them. Right now Governor Obaseki (PDP) of Edo State is supporting people that are HUMILIATING the Oba of Benin in Court. Traditional Rulers in Edo State will be MOBILIZING MASSIVE VOTES for Senator Monday Okpebholo, the LOCAL HOME BOY that Understands and Respects the TRADITIONS and CULTURES of Edo people.

20. WICKED/DECEITFUL SMOOTH TALKER OR KIND/QUIET/HONEST DOER: Do we need a Wicked/Deceitful Smooth Talking Governor in Edo State? Or do we need a Kindhearted and Helpful Governor in Edo State?

21. EDUCATED, RICH AND SELFISH: Some people keep talking about how educated and rich they are to be Governor. If you are educated and rich but you are not helping people, your education and riches are USELESS to the people of Edo State.

22. RICH CANDIDATE VERSUS RICH CANDIDATE: They say Asue Ighodalo of PDP is Rich. Senator Monday Okpebholo is also Rich.

23. STATE RESOURCES VERSUS FEDERAL RESOURCES: The PDP State Government of Edo State has Edo State Government Money /Resources and Edo State Security Forces to support Asue Ighodalo of PDP. Senator Monday Okpebholo also has APC Federal Government Money/Resources and APC Federal Government Security Forces supporting him.

24. POOR AND BAD GOVERNANCE BY GOVERNOR OBASEKI: Asue Ighodalo (PDP) that is being sponsored by Governor Obaseki says he will CONTINUE with the Poor and Bad Governance of Governor Obaseki.

25. MAJORITY OF LEGACY PDP MEMBERS ARE VOTING AGAINST ASUE IGHODALO BECAUSE OF GOVERNOR OBASEKI: Chief Dan Orbih and Hon. Ogbeide Ihama (Leaders of LEGACY PDP) have mobilized MAJORITY of LEGACY PDP MEMBERS to Vote for Senator Monday Okpebholo because Governor Obaseki has been WICKED to members of LEGACY PDP. The people that were members of PDP before Governor Obaseki decamped from APC with some APC members to PDP are the people called LEGACY PDP.

26. APART FROM PDP AND APC, OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES ARE JOKERS: Apart from PDP and APC, Other Political Parties are JOKERS in 2024 Edo Governorship Election. It is a straight fight between PDP and APC. When all the political factors for Winning Elections are analysed, the WINNER of 2024 Edo Governorship Election will be APC.

LET US REASON TOGETHER:

Tell me anything against Senator Monday Okpebholo and I will reply here on Nairaland. Ask me questions about Senator Monday Okpebholo and I will reply here on Nairaland.

THANK YOU for reading this post. God bless you.
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by mRlewizy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09
It's less than 2 weeks to the Edo state 2024 governorship election.

ChoiceNaija will be conducting a pre voting survey amongst the 3 political parties in the state.

Please make your submissions below with the link.

https://forms.office.com/r/njNxrQ7vqe

You can also access the summary of responses recieved via the link below

https://forms.office.com/Pages/AnalysisPage.aspx?AnalyzerToken=4tbDb53dEibBbBwTjisajvna8qUENudP&id=b96aiiPly0CBcYEVbBDwLVZmsYk5KBNDhfT96FsdXQBUMDFaQ1pIQUo2S1ZFSzJESkhJUTRPU0VBOS4u

Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by oghalebros(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09
Make Una nor RUSH ooh.. DELTA STATE 2023 GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION is a case study.
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by Akpakomiza2: 9:59pm On Sep 09
Duru009:

I didn't insult you, I don't why you are ANGRY..

The signs are very clear, PDP is winning.......

We can bet if you want......

We can bet but what are the signs please? Sorry for the insults
Re: Four Aides To Governor Obaseki, Party Officials Resign From PDP by thomasjoe(m): 11:48pm On Sep 09
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Of course the PDP candidate is going to lose the election because he married a southeast woman.

Edo people will not let a non-Edo citizen become first lady

You think we are tribal bigots like you?
Have you asked yourself why Edo state is the hot bed of Peter Obi movement ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity / Edo 2024: INEC Publishes Final List Of Candidates / Nnamchi: Why We Are Pushing For 6-Year Single Tenure, Rotation Of Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.