Stats: 3,191,826 members, 7,945,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Stop Complaining About Tinubu Government. Just Stop It . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Complaining About Tinubu Government. Just Stop It . (266 Views)

Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

Stop Complaining About Tinubu Government. Just Stop It . by healthkknatural(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09
Let's stop Complaining about Tinubu Government:

Most Nigerians are Pretenders , Hypocrites .

Let's Embrace what we Love " Sufferings " 2027 is here , You will still withness Massive crowds at APC Tinubu Campaign Ground.

See EDO APC Campaign Crowds ...

Go there you will Spot many people that complained about Hunger , Insecurities, Unemployment, Fuel hikes , Don't Say all are Rented Crowds .

Most Nigerians love to use there mouth to say something but there Actions are Different.

Let's stop Complaining about Tinubu Government.

In Actions We love it .

He is Ruling till 2031 ,Let's just Accept that Facts because in Actions when it's Election time the same set of Nigerians Protesting , Complaining would still vote for him for Little Tokens .

I remember when it was Elections time in Lagos state , Great Nigeria House where many Traders were Driven away from the Streets .

When Raji Fashola Wanted to recontest, Just 3 months to Elections, Traders can even sleep on the road around Great Nigerian house ... Politicians know Nigerians mumu button.

Once they press it , We become Mumu.

We same Nigerians Complaining of Tinubu Government in 2027 Right from January, Tinibu would Press our Munu button makes things to be Cheap , Then Bag of rice can be 30k , Fuel heavily subsidized .. 1 litre say 500 naira . Etc , They Announce the Policies of the past 3 Years and 9 months has started Yielding Positive Results therefore "VOTE TINUBU " to complete the next 4 Years so that Nigerians can begins to Enjoy all these goodies .." LIES "

Mumu Nigerians Would troop to the Pooling stations to start voting APC again .

We are the same Nigerians Complaining now .

Can we just Shut our Mouth , Embrace these Sufferings since we love it in Actions and stop Insulting , Complaining about Baba Tinubu Jagaban .

Weldone Jaree Baba Tinubu .

You are the best President Nigeria ever Had .

Your Economy Policies are Top notch , Your Economy Team are the Best . Ride on .

Obi, Atiku , Kwakwanso ..Saraki Make Una no Waste Your money ooo...

Nigerians Love Tinubu , they are only pretending Complaining .

He is winning 2027 Election Confirm.

But Wait ooo , How About Baba Yemi Oshibajo , Make the man come contest now to save Nigeria.

Sorry I have forgotten that , We have Party Primaries and he can never Scale through the Primary to become the Party bearer .

Oh ! Yemi Osinbajo ,It was Tinubu that brought him ooo to become VIce President,Useless Ungrateful man , Betrayal,Bla BLA BLA ,You all know the Statement now

Also if he dares go to another Party .

Almighty INEC would knock him out ...

If he Wins, Another Almighty Supreme court go dey wait for him to void any victory .

Nigeria I Hail thee ooo.

I come in Peace .

Welcome to all defender of This Administration.

Oya Spew your usual to defend this Government of Sufferings

I'm an IPOB, OBEDIENT,CHUKUDI OLATUNJI SALIU IBRAHIM FROM OSUN STATE, ANAMBRA STATE AND KANO STATE
Re: Stop Complaining About Tinubu Government. Just Stop It . by surgical: 12:00am
You said it all, it is call Stockholm syndrome, the people love their oppressors
Why do you think Tinubu and buhari are behaving identically, it is because they have a better understanding of Nigerians, they've learnt from the mistakes of Jonathan if you Treat them with dignity and compassion befitting of a human being they call you weakling and all sort of names,irrespective of the quality of life they are enjoying
But when you give them shege they love,they like being under stress,just facing one problem or the other ,no rest of mind,they like being kept busy with problem, you can see that these two regime that is giving them siege have not experienced and problem from the people unlike during Jonathan, so what Tinubu is doing is survival, if he reduces their yoke they will call him a weakling and gives his government wahala

Re: Stop Complaining About Tinubu Government. Just Stop It . by healthkknatural(m): 12:05am
surgical:
You said it all, it is call Stockholm syndrome, the people love their oppressors
Why do you think Tinubu and buhari are behaving identically

Boss you took me to check your Grammar ooo,.

You Nail it .
Thanks .
"Stockholm syndrome is a coping mechanism to a captive or abusive situation. People develop positive feelings toward their captors or abusers over time. This condition applies to situations including child abuse, coach-athlete abuse, relationship abuse and sex trafficking."
Re: Stop Complaining About Tinubu Government. Just Stop It . by WhizdomXX(m): 1:04am
You are ipob- last resort from fools.
Re: Stop Complaining About Tinubu Government. Just Stop It . by givedemwotowoto: 1:16am
Many people go to campaign grounds in case money and food and drinks are being shared. Same way people go to events because of food and drinks.

They’ll repeat same on Election Day and collect money and vote for the person who pays the highest because they believe that’s the only thing they’ll gain from any of the candidates

Private and political organizations need to start early and do voter education and sensitization. The more people you can educate properly the higher the chance of fighting against a corrupt incumbent

Peter Obi is doing a great job visiting communities and meeting people of diverse cultures and religion because these things matter during elections.
Re: Stop Complaining About Tinubu Government. Just Stop It . by healthkknatural(m): 2:02am
WhizdomXX:
You are ipob- last resort from fools.
Yes I stated it Earlier in my Thread .

Why are you Stressing yourself Remembering me , Why wouldn't you and your Likes stop reminding IPOB as an IPOB ?

Still waiting for your Likes to Attack Peter OBI ooo .

Haven't you seen Many Yorubas , Hausas , Fulanis Joining IPOB ?

By there Statements and word you Shall Know them now .

Deji Adeyanju , Aisha Hamman and many others Speaking against This Government Wickedness and Heartlessness have All Joined IPOB.

READ
https://www.nairaland.com/8208737/hardship-barely-2-years-office

Can't you see that IPOB Members are Increasing Everyday by day , More Yorubas , Hausas Joining shocked

Nigerians , Stop Blaming and Complaining about Tinubu , It's a case of a Prisoner in love with his Chains.

Tinubu till 2031.

We love Sufferings, Let's stop Pretending with Unnecessary Protests etc .

You all Complaining are still going to vote him in 2027.

As for you that calls People Fool .

You just said exactly what you are
Re: Stop Complaining About Tinubu Government. Just Stop It . by healthkknatural(m): 2:15am
givedemwotowoto:
Many people go to campaign grounds in case money and food and drinks are being shared. Same way people go to events because of food and drinks.

They’ll repeat same on Election Day and collect money and vote for the person who pays the highest because they believe that’s the only thing they’ll gain from any of the candidates

Private and political organizations need to start early and do voter education and sensitization. The more people you can educate properly the higher the chance of fighting against a corrupt incumbent

Peter Obi is doing a great job visiting communities and meeting people of diverse cultures and religion because these things matter during elections.
You Made a Point .

A one on one with a Voter in the Last Presidential Election .

Voter : Madam you came very Early to the Pooling Booth .

Me : Yes ooo My Brother . Who are you Voting for

Voter : I purposely came to Vote for so so so Person but The Party Agents is yet to Share us our Money , We learnt that we were to be given 5k each .

Me : So now that you were not Paid , What would you do ?

Voter : See that man wearing blue shirt , He came to us that if we Agreed to vote for his Candidate we would be given 7k with 1k Recharge cards .

But it's been 30 Minutes now he hasn't come he was just saying we should vote first then after that we would be Paid.

After 40 Minutes , Accreditation of Voters Completed .

Voter told me she has Finally Agreed to vote for the Second Candidate that Later settled her with money .

After the Exercise, She told me if Another Person with a bigger offer comes she would vote for that .
This is Typical of Many Nigerians ...

They go for the highest Bidder .

Irrespective of weather the Candidate is a Devil that have been causing them HELL before they don't care .

We Love Sufferings
Re: Stop Complaining About Tinubu Government. Just Stop It . by WhizdomXX(m): 9:51am
healthkknatural:
Yes I stated it Earlier in my Thread .

Why are you Stressing yourself Remembering me , Why wouldn't you and your Likes stop reminding IPOB as an IPOB ?

Still waiting for your Likes to Attack Peter OBI ooo .

Haven't you seen Many Yorubas , Hausas , Fulanis Joining IPOB ?

By there Statements and word you Shall Know them now .

Deji Adeyanju , Aisha Hamman and many others Speaking against This Government Wickedness and Heartlessness have All Joined IPOB.

READ
https://www.nairaland.com/8208737/hardship-barely-2-years-office

Can't you see that IPOB Members are Increasing Everyday by day , More Yorubas , Hausas Joining shocked

Nigerians , Stop Blaming and Complaining about Tinubu , It's a case of a Prisoner in love with his Chains.

Tinubu till 2031.

We love Sufferings, Let's stop Pretending with Unnecessary Protests etc .

You all Complaining are still going to vote him in 2027.

As for you that calls People Fool .

You just said exactly what you are
Lol you completely misunderstood me. No offense taken.
Re: Stop Complaining About Tinubu Government. Just Stop It . by Salewa97: 10:06am
Nawa o
Re: Stop Complaining About Tinubu Government. Just Stop It . by healthkknatural(m): 10:10am
WhizdomXX:

Lol you completely misunderstood me. No offense taken.
I think I get you right now . It's been directed to those that calls everyone that goes against there wickedness IPOB

Apologies

IDPs Hope Of Going Home Dashed As Govt Moves Them To Another Camp / President Buhari Urges OIC To Support Fg's Efforts To Resettle Idp's / For Nigerian Youth