Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,118 members, 7,973,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:05 AM

Married or Single 9ja/Abroad - Do's & Don'ts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Married or Single 9ja/Abroad - Do's & Don'ts (57 Views)

Why Some Men/women Experience Delay Getting Married Or Don't Marry At All / Before You Travel to that School Abroad, Do this... / Whether Married Or Not Come And Read What You Have Never Heard About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married or Single 9ja/Abroad - Do's & Don'ts by thelegend1(m): 2:03am On Sep 10
So given the economic nightmare we are all facing in Nigeria (due to usurped mandate...argue with your keyboard despots), this is my reflection.

Those who are still I'm Naija but married based on money/connections/etc...they know what they're facing in marriage; except for the Uber Rich.
I dare say 65% of marriages in Naija & abroad (or more) in the past decade have collapsed.

If you're the Husband in Nigeria, Thank your God.
If you're the Husband in diaspora, my thoughts & prayers are with you.

In Naija with the current state of economy, only those married on transaction will break. Those married based on love (which is a really slim percentage) will weather the present storm.

I can guess a lot of homes are shaking due to financial inadequacy. If as a man or woman, you're deriving strength & support from your spouse, THANK GOD.

Some people are suicidal & going through calamity as their spouses are showing their other side now.

Abroad, some men are being kicked out of their houses (with at least 15 yrs mortgage pending), whilst another man sleeps in his matrimonial bed with his ex wife; his kids under the safe roof.

Couples...be absolutely sure ooo0

(1) (Reply)

Lds Lagos Multi Stake Ysa Summit At Ibadan ( Ilaji Resorts & Hotel) Vlog One / Reviews: Dog Car Seat Cover With Side Flaps / The Rise Of AI In Everyday Technology: How It's Shaping Our Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.