Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender (19215 Views)

Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men / What A Red Pill Woman Wrote About Her Gender* / Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by chemex002: 8:57am On Sep 10

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by mazizitonene(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10
FTC undecided

First time grin angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Matheusmartin: 1:36pm On Sep 10
Things too dey expensive these days.
I dy manage my data grin

Anybody wey watch the video, abeg help me summarize.

In another news
If not madness, how person go see this one,he go think say he go fit turn the country fortunes around??.
grin

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Siberia01(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10
Mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by hassan4: 1:36pm On Sep 10
BS

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by diabeticdeals: 1:36pm On Sep 10
Someone should watch the video and summarize for us data less folks cry

angry angry

33 Likes

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Peledonomy: 1:36pm On Sep 10
grin
Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by 99thEnemy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10
grin
Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by doyin01: 1:37pm On Sep 10
Lol..its funny how we use our own personal experience to generalise things..because dating app did not work for you , it does not mean that it did not work for some other people..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by concho(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10
J
Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Hemanwel(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10
I booked space thinking I would see something to read and learn. But the OP wants me to waste my data on one irrelevant video.

Someone should summarize the video, please!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Syllable1642: 1:37pm On Sep 10
Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Carcholce: 1:38pm On Sep 10
diabeticdeals:
Someone should watch the video and summarize

angry angry

I’m waiting as well.

Even with the free WiFi I’m using, I want someone to watch it and summarize

12 Likes

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10
I didn't listen to the video

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by santaclaws: 1:38pm On Sep 10
Can you see women's logic and projection on social media? Because dating apps didn't work for you, every other woman should delete it based on your own experience and views... Imagine nonsense talk! grin

If we check now, half of her social media pics are semi-nude. Ladies somehow believe they can dress and appear like sluts and be treated like queens, it's not possible, you will always meet your type!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Akalia(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10
Nowadays every hole is a counsellor especially the ones that need counselling themselves.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Webdeveloper89: 1:38pm On Sep 10
Hmmmm.

She saw it say
Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Meti99(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10
This one don chop breakfast with lunch and dinner together for dating app

12 Likes

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by doyin01: 1:40pm On Sep 10
diabeticdeals:
Someone should watch the video and summarize

angry angry

She said tinubu is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Pastoshizzy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10
She does have some points.
Wetin GSM go cause undecided
My boys for adugbo no fit toast again.. hookup don kee dem grin

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by OgiidiiHerbals(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10
Either you met her online or offline,if you can't perform your duty very well in the other room they'll help you.

You need to be in charge naturally as a man.
Stop sugar or carbonated drinks sugary consumption,reduce or stop alcohol,reduce stress, exercise well.

Most importantly get correct agbo to treat your pile,weak Erection, premature ejaculation,low libido and Erectile Dysfunction.

Also if you've underlying infections like staph aureus, Gornorhea, SWEETIE, syphilis,and any other STDs,they affect Erection and your sperm quality.

Infections treatment and Low sperm count treatment.

You'll Thank me later when you use my herbs.

Just follow my instructions.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Bahamas95(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10
I don't waste my data watching these idîots. People who need advice will be the ones advicing others.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Sonofgod1990(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10
Matheusmartin:
I dy manage my data grin

In another news
If not madness, how person go see this one,he go think say he go fit turn the country fortunes around??.

I laugh in ngelale
Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by franchasng: 1:45pm On Sep 10
Lol yeye talk from a prideful ugly looking valueless mgbeke looking for a man to rescue her from poverty cheesy

See her mouth like yen yen yen cheesy

Your boyfriend, fiance or husband can be found just anywhere. Some will find their God sent partner online, some will find theirs in Church, some in school, some at shopping mall, some on the road yes on the road, some inside public transport bus, some at eateries, some at wedding events, parties, some at burial ceremony. Some will even find their own best partner on an adult pørn site yes. Some will find theirs at night club, some at their workplace. So ladies stop limiting yourself and your chances by telling yourself that this is the kind of place I must meet my partner, e no de work, be free and nice wherever you find yourself.

There is no hard and fast rules for all these things, just be real, be good, be friendly, be a person of value, men of today are no longer looking for just physical beauty when they want to settle down, they are now looking for value. What value do you have to offer to a future husband as a single lady? Do you have a good paying job, a thriving business, a thriving trade or craft? Can you help that Naija single brother obtain US, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia, etc citizenship if he marries you? Will your father help him secure a better paying job or business connection that will grow his business? Can your father help his political ambition? What value will you offer to a man that comes to marry you?

These are the questions Nigerian single men are now asking from ladies, so it doesn't matter where you met him or where he met you, so long as you have value to offer to him to improve his life from what it is, he will take you serious and will most likely marry you if you are a woman of value shocked

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by obojememe: 1:46pm On Sep 10
abeg make person gist me wetin she talk , i no get data
Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by healthkknatural(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10
Matheusmartin:
I dy manage my data grin

[b]
In another news
If not madness, how person go see this one,he go think say he go fit turn the country fortunes around??. grin

at the bolded angry Lol grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by OboOlora(f): 1:47pm On Sep 10
Okay, we wey de abroad nor de bother about data so I watched it.

In summary, na nonsense she talk...

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Mckraz01: 1:47pm On Sep 10
Matheusmartin:
I dy manage my data grin

In another news

Okay lemme summarize
She made a valid point
So many women have lost their homes and organs
Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by CHIOMAEZEH: 1:52pm On Sep 10
Taa
Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by 10thTenthMan: 1:54pm On Sep 10
True
Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by Negroid001(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10
She's right. Dating app na for hookup nowadays.
Re: Why You Should Delete That Dating App — Lady Counsels Her Gender by lailo: 1:55pm On Sep 10
She didn't even make a single sense. Just shouting "delete that dating app". Attention seeker undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands / My Curiosity Led Me To Try Sexual Enhancer Yesterday

Viewing this topic: 2baga(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.