Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,826 members, 7,945,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents (19006 Views)

Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) / Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:35pm
Flood in Borno when my part of Lagos haven't experience rain for about 3 months now... Na wa o
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by adubam(m): 12:36pm
Sorry Shehu of Bornu
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:37pm
[quote author=helinues post=131935221]

Don't some of you have any meaningful life outside politics matter?[/quote

Sometimes make you dey ignore all the nuisances... I was really surprised seeing the comment... Had to confirm if he was on the same thread abi e do mistake post here

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by descarado: 12:37pm
Maidugri is one of the coolest city in Nigeria but unfortunately cos of greedy politicians, it has become a shadow of itself
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by IFECHIGCON: 12:40pm
vanbonattel:

Would you have said it like this if it had happened in the east? Its only in North and SW that there is mother nature.

You would have found a way to blame Igbo people or Peter Obi.
You self you need to grow up and stop quoting this guy , stop giving those attention he wants smh
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Amaggedon: 12:46pm
helinues:

Don't some of you have any meaningful life outside politics matter?
What you term polictics is not polictics though just that you people are just soo stupid and wicked even to your own selves.
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by LIGHTROOM: 12:53pm
POOR SHAHU
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by historic: 12:55pm
Mitsurugi:
helinues you are disliked. And no, it's not because of your side in politics. It's because of who you are grin

I just hope he doesn't make the mistake of putting up his pics cos the way it is now if them catch am for real life eh... He knows the rest.

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by princeade86(m): 1:04pm
helinues:

u are number enemy of the country

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Jayhome24: 1:06pm
Where is the Palace here?
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Ijaya123: 1:18pm
When people in Lagos are hoping for rain.

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by CodeTemplarr: 1:20pm
The governor should act.
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Theama(m): 1:24pm
Lake Chad

STEWpid:

C
h a i..

River Chad is...
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by IbrahimGanduje: 1:27pm
helinues:

This thread is about North, It's about weather, also my comments is in relation with the topic.

Please what brought South East into all this? Why do some of you just want others to be dragging your region unnecessarily?
Are you a Nigerian or a Togolese?
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Lovelife433(m): 1:28pm
helinues:
Mother weather at work
do you have work atoll? Cho cho cho everywhere. I know trying hard to be popular isn't easy.

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Mitsurugi(m): 1:37pm
historic:

I just hope he doesn't make the mistake of putting up his pics cos the way it is now if them catch am for real life eh... He knows the rest.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
It's amazing how he's been trying to launder his image. He should just take a cue from the Vulture griller and stay away.
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Bhella5(m): 1:38pm
helinues:

This thread is about North, It's about weather, also my comments is in relation with the topic.

Please what brought South East into all this? Why do some of you just want others to be dragging your region unnecessarily?
Why do you think they call them "wailers"?
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by STEWpid(f): 1:38pm
Theama:
Lake Chad

Thanks.

Yes I know it's Lake,,

Just wanted the concept of water to be more pronounced.

cool
cool
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by IbrahimGanduje: 2:17pm
helinues:

You'll die a painful but slow death.
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by IbrahimGanduje: 2:18pm
helinues:
Mother weather at work
A thief and useless man
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by IbrahimGanduje: 2:18pm
helinues:

What do you do for a living? Stealing?
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by helinues: 2:23pm
IbrahimGanduje:
A thief and useless man

Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Fergie001
Mukina
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by EzzaBoy: 2:25pm
A lot just to take in right now...hike in fuel price and now flood...
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by luckyjay: 2:52pm
D0WL0AD enjoy latest powerful dj mix on our new mixtape blog >> http://dj-mix-dj-mixtape.uk.to << cool foreign gospel reggae blues hip hop naija
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by goslowgoslow(m): 2:59pm
vanbonattel:

Would you have said it like this if it had happened in the east? Its only in North and SW that there is mother nature.

You would have found a way to blame Igbo people or Peter Obi.
You are accusing him of what you people always do, your conscience is troubling you.
By the way must you attach politics to everything? If you don't have any thing meaningful to say just STFUP!

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Bimpe29: 3:43pm
It is well with us. The rain has really been intense here in Abuja at the moment.
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by dauntless15(m): 4:26pm
Peejayz2:
only someone that's alive today will think of tomorrow.... Atleast make I see food chop first... This is not a laughing matter to me.. may you not experience what I'm going through....
The time you're waiting for who to send you 500 you for don hustle am, I heard almajiri make more money than you can imagine, people sending you 500# here and there I bet you make 50k a day, so maybe na why you continue with this begging stuff, cuz if you're really going through stuff you'd have done something about it, go and labor for your money.
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:47pm
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:48pm
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Bitterkola100: 4:48pm
vanbonattel:

Hypocrisy should be your middle name.
oga rest.
Wetin una dey gain from this victim mentality sef, wetin concern what he said with south east?
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Munzy14(m): 6:57pm
helinues:

Aren't you the owner of this question?

30k urchin job😅😅😅.
Re: Flood Takes Over Shehu Of Borno’s Palace, Displaces Residents by Kelarm: 9:35pm
Naija Naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocating To Calabar: Any Tips? / United Nigeria Airlines Gives Free Tickets To Mark Two Years / Dana Air Passengers Protest Over Air Conditioning Issue (Video)

Viewing this topic: tukurmustaphk(m), Sirheny007(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.