Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,303 members, 7,974,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:25 PM

UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students (16367 Views)

"How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard / FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) / LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by Glimpsetv: 6:29pm On Sep 10
This is a beautiful moment when UniPort lecturers showed off their dancing skills while their students watched with admiration, joy, and cheers. The lecturers, who have just joined the league of professors, danced enthusiastically to celebrate the milestone.

As the saying goes, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." These lecturers revealed their fun side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUOv06pmXO8

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by SpaceX: 7:34pm On Sep 10
Lecturers way Dey tire person

5 Likes

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:46pm On Sep 10
Tinubu the drug criminal and fake accountant has finished this country. So university lecturers now dance to entertain their students?

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by Melagros(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10
COMRADES are speechless, some of these lecturers are sadists, the dance before the camera is nothing but a show off

Anyway, Uniport my Alma Mata wei show me shege grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by jaeyking(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10
grin
This one go don write like 6 million thesis

Congratulations to him
More joy

8 Likes

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by idanone(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10
Wuruwuru professor, no be PHD former governor of Abia state collect from one quack university way him head still refuse to think on the progress of Abians? angry grin

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by Puffadda(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10
Nice One.
This is good for Education, good for Nigeria and will raise the economy of Nigeria. It will reduce hunger and alleviate poverty. Happiness is key.

I can't sleep due to hunger. Tommorow and subsequently, no hope except a miracle happens. I don't even have the strength to go to work. Hunger is bad. The feelings association with hunger is not something to wish an enemy

6 Likes

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by ulysses: 9:47pm On Sep 10
Better way to ease this 9ja palaver...

8 Likes

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by hotspice29(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10
I would bet that they are jamming to "dem Don release Ajero" by October protesters. grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by CodeTemplarr: 9:48pm On Sep 10
MajorOvakporaye:
Tinubu the drug criminal has finished this country. So university lecturers now dance to entertain their students?
Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:49pm On Sep 10
Tinubu is a failed bastard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by MaziObinnaokija: 9:49pm On Sep 10
cool This generation dey enjoy ooo.i envy una.No lecturers dey do this kind play in those days.Them dnt smile,especially the sadist ones.I mean those demons wey go swear say u nor go follow ur mates graduate.U can't pleased them.They'll ever be happy to stand beside u dey watch u during Examination.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by Agugbadin: 9:50pm On Sep 10
Nice one, good way to unwind.

7 Likes

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by Sweeetheart(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10
MajorOvakporaye:
Tinubu the drug criminal and fake accountant has finished this country. So university lecturers now dance to entertain their students?

Rubbish as usual, Tinubu this and that, I hope you're succeeding in life

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by 99thEnemy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10
cheesy

I can’t stop smiling cheesy

Happiness is priceless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:51pm On Sep 10
Sweeetheart:

Ekperima. Oshogbo one room occupant.

5 Likes

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by DrAda(f): 9:51pm On Sep 10
Nice
Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by SEGLIZ: 9:51pm On Sep 10
Glimpsetv:
This is a beautiful moment when UniPort lecturers showed off their dancing skills while their students watched with admiration, joy, and cheers. The lecturers, who have just joined the league of professors, danced enthusiastically to celebrate the milestone.

As the saying goes, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." These lecturers revealed their fun side.

what a joy, congratulations to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by Tjra: 9:51pm On Sep 10
Sweeetheart:

If he's doing well, he won't be lamenting on every thread. Things are tough now and the boy's lamentations on the forum is a way to de-stress and manage frustrations. Please don't mock him.

3 Likes

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by Kenobsky(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10
A new meme in town.
grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by Tjra: 9:52pm On Sep 10
MajorOvakporaye:

This boy, life must be so difficult for you.

May God remember you. Just don't give up.

Please PM me if you need someone to share your burdens with.

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by ursullalinda(f): 9:52pm On Sep 10
The female lecturer stole the show...It's good to unwind jare

4 Likes

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by Amfem: 9:52pm On Sep 10
When you see a monkey dancing in the bush, know for sure, someone is beating the drum somewhere.
Happiness is free and it is a choice. Let's always make ourselves happy regardless of the tinubulation already in the land.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10
After all this dance n fun.make i no come hear one sex scandal ooo
Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by enemyofprogress: 9:55pm On Sep 10
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by 99thEnemy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10
MajorOvakporaye:
Take a break from political bitterness for once.

This isn’t politics.
Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by Syllable1642: 9:56pm On Sep 10
cry
Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10
Good but let government not see this if not they will think Nigerians have started enjoying and hardship has reduced, then they will start looking for which tariff to increase

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by Sirianese: 9:59pm On Sep 10
Glimpsetv:

Rapists and paedophiles dancing...Naija lecturers no be am abeg

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by leyte(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10
They were celebrating their promotion. They called it their Professorial dance.
Congratulations to Professor Sydney, Associate Professor Zitte, and all the other promoted lecturers of the Department of Animal and Environmental Biology.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students by doggedfighter(f): 10:00pm On Sep 10
MajorOvakporaye:

Ekperima. Oshogbo one room occupant.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Lawyers Buried Face Down (photo) / Is Waec Result 2019/2020 Out | Waec Result Checker / Rejoinder: The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.