Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,413 members, 7,974,679 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire (30335 Views)

Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by sarrki(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10
It was my utmost privilege to attend the graduation ceremony of the exceptional Adejonwo Idris Omo Olamilekan Adejonwo Gaji, who achieved a remarkable first-class degree in Business Administration from the prestigious University of Hertfordshire in London. I extend my warmest congratulations and heartfelt prayers for his continued success and prosperity.

May God’s divine blessings and guidance illuminate his path as he embarks on this new chapter in his life. May his journey be filled with triumph, joy, and abundance. May he be blessed with wisdom, resilience, and unwavering determination to reach even greater heights.

As he begins this new journey, I offer my sincerest wishes for his future endeavors. May God’s grace and favor be upon him, and may his name be etched in the annals of success. Olorun aje ki isu omo jina fun wa je, omo wa na ayan ayanju loju emi wa, gbgobowa pata lama jere omo wa. (May God’s blessings be upon him, and may his path be lit with success and joy. May he be blessed with prosperity and may his future be bright.)

I have no doubt that Adejonwo Idris Omo Olamilekan Adejonwo Gaji will continue to soar to great heights and make a lasting impact in his chosen field. Once again, congratulations on this outstanding achievement!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by Lumarstone: 7:28pm On Sep 10
Congratulations to Him.

I won't be surprise if by tomorrow he is appointed as the Minister of State for Budget and Economic Planning.

This is a country where everything is possible.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by sarrki(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10
Oluomo wey get class

I love this guy

No formal education but he made sure his children are well educated

If you like call am agbero or tout

This is a good example of grass to grace

200 Likes 18 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by CodeTemplarr: 7:30pm On Sep 10
I am speechless here.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by SpaceX: 7:37pm On Sep 10
But he is not save from his dad sins

27 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by immortalcrown(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10
Things achieved with money hardly look like the source of the money.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by sarrki(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10
Lumarstone:
Congratulations to Him.

I won't be surprise if by tomorrow he is appointed as the Minister of State for Budget and Economic Planning.

If he’s qualified why not if not ?

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by sarrki(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10
SpaceX:

God custodian what sin ?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by Glimpsetv: 7:48pm On Sep 10
Ok

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by Melagros(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10
COMRADES, would the children of this man be as rascal as their dad or they would choose a part of responsibility?

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by doggedfighter(f): 8:26pm On Sep 10
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by ilovewater89(f): 8:31pm On Sep 10
Congratulations to you. Sacrifice of a father

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by Ezmans: 8:34pm On Sep 10
Lumarstone:
Congratulations to Him.

is like MC oluomo children are many
Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by id4sho(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10
Sharp man

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by Omoluabi16(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10
This life though. Most of his kids are quite sound and have stellar results. They could have relaxed and continued the thug life, but e be like they truly know the value of education.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by sirwilson(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10
Omoluabi16:
This life though. Most of his kids are quite sound and have stellar results. They could have relaxed and continued the thug life, but e be like they truly know the value of education.

"Relax and continue the thug life" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by PureFace1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10
sarrki:
It was my utmost privilege to attend the graduation ceremony of the exceptional Adejonwo Idris Omo Olamilekan Adejonwo Gaji, who achieved a remarkable first-class degree in Business Administration from the prestigious University of Hertfordshire in London. I extend my warmest congratulations and heartfelt prayers for his continued success and prosperity.

May God’s divine blessings and guidance illuminate his path as he embarks on this new chapter in his life. May his journey be filled with triumph, joy, and abundance. May he be blessed with wisdom, resilience, and unwavering determination to reach even greater heights.

As he begins this new journey, I offer my sincerest wishes for his future endeavors. May God’s grace and favor be upon him, and may his name be etched in the annals of success. Olorun aje ki isu omo jina fun wa je, omo wa na ayan ayanju loju emi wa, gbgobowa pata lama jere omo wa. (May God’s blessings be upon him, and may his path be lit with success and joy. May he be blessed with prosperity and may his future be bright.)

I have no doubt that Adejonwo Idris Omo Olamilekan Adejonwo Gaji will continue to soar to great heights and make a lasting impact in his chosen field. Once again, congratulations on this outstanding achievement!

One thing i respect about MC oluomo is he didn't come from a rich family , but today his family are making it and won't be poor for generations to come, he is a transportation union thug but he also put his life on the line. It is not easy to become a boss over thugs in Lagos many became collateral damage for trying the same.

Some Nigerians talk down on him because he is not educated but he really paid his due even without education, not many can survive through what he did, he was even stabbed some time back and luckily survived, if it is easy to run am like Mc Oluomo oya run am, don't blame the player blame the game.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by Natbrowny: 10:08pm On Sep 10
Oluomo story be like movie. Use illegal funds to give ur children sweet delicious life.

Make e no come be like Gang of Lagos pattern.

To get first class for yankee dey sweet. Here 4 naija lecturers wey no sabi lecture dey teach trash, collecting regular salaries. Environment of learning sef na gbooooa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by JobAndVacancies: 10:16pm On Sep 10
sarrki:
Oluomo wey get class

I love this guy

but do you accept that Tinubu is a failure?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by samomoli: 10:43pm On Sep 10
How did he make his money. Check around other climes , do people indulge in such. Politicians also use these people to perpetuate evil before, during and after elections. There is one Yoruba proverb which says the sins of the father shall be visited on the children. There's always karma.. Do you know how many orphan we have cos of these touts exhibiting their children

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by princepee: 11:35pm On Sep 10
cool While his boys are running all over Lagos shouting, owomida!
His own child is graduating from school abroad..
If he so proud of his job he should make his son the chairman of oshodi motor Park

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by sholatech(m): 1:49am On Sep 11
Seems Oluomo has academic success genes oo. Thats another child from a separate wife bagging First Class in a foreign university!

12 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by Starhearts: 4:52am On Sep 11
SpaceX:

On the seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless He would have created anoda creature

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by bdon123(m): 5:15am On Sep 11
sarrki:
Oluomo wey get class

I love this guy

There is no grace wit so mch blood on his hands....his tainted for life.He has killed people for his principal

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by kindlyheart: 5:48am On Sep 11
Congratulations to him. Even though his dad isn't the best cultured man, but he still managed to raise great children that most pastors can't raise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by Usmanovic95(m): 7:53am On Sep 11
I'm sure his children inherit that intelligence trait from MC OLUOMO.Dude only channel his own intelligence to thuggery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by youngestgrad(m): 7:58am On Sep 11
This is why I tell people that curses, karma, repercussions all those B.S do not work. As someone above said things gotten with money do not look like the source of the money.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by Britishpea: 8:24am On Sep 11
Lumarstone:
Congratulations to Him.

Anything is possible? Did you have first class?

10 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by jamesversion: 8:29am On Sep 11
youngestgrad:
This is why I tell people that curses, karma, repercussions all those B.S do not work. As someone above said things gotten with money do not look like the source of the money.

Different people have different grace. Or simply put, Time and chance happens to all men differently.

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire by Vocalessence(f): 8:54am On Sep 11
Life indeed is not Nollywood.

With Vocalessence, bring your message to life with captivating voice overs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-degree Form: Which University Still Sell: / Opeyemi Grace Dara: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Records / Uniabuja Recalls Expelled SUG President, Ude-Umanta After 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.