Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,447 members, 7,978,429 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick (1749 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick / Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up" / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by Truecrimeupdate: 10:21pm On Sep 10
"Pls leave my man alone Madam, you're too 0ld to be my husband's side chick. People come ooo!!, come & see the old cargo who is shamelessly going out with my husband. A man young enough to be her last born. Where do i even start from, I'm so disappointed.

i can't believe i took this woman as my own mother & will usually go to her for relationship advice thinking she's a good person & more experienced. She'll even advise me not to take nonsense from my husband & even stop cooking for him if he offends me & deny him sx meanwhile, she's been the one, feeding my husband & servicing him in bed.

Madam Sussan!! , I'm so hurt & disappointed in you. I considered you like a mother. Even my husband Randy is the same age as your son Felix. What did I do to deserve this from you to the extent that you can even UnCloth for my husband, Pls, spare yourself more embarrassment. My husband doesn't cheat & he will never love you. I'm proud to say i married my husband a virgin.

He is proud of me. I'm the only woman in his life & he loves me to the moon & back. What can you probably give him that i cant. Its not even as if you're beautiful than i I'm. Pls madam! I don't want to share things that will cause trouble. Please leave my husband alone he doesn't want you, you're just an old weak cargo. Kindly allow your retired & tired engine to rest madam & stop embarrassing yourself. Pls do not push me to release your pictures & videos to the media"

Read more http://www.dailynewsgossip.com.ng/2024/09/pls-leave-my-man-alone-madam-youre-too.html

1 Share

Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by Truecrimeupdate: 10:22pm On Sep 10
Wahala 😀😀😀😀
Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10
Truecrimeupdate:
"Pls leave my man alone Madam, you're too 0ld to be my husband's side chick. People come ooo!!, come & see the old cargo who is shamelessly going out with my husband is shamelessly going out with. A man young enough to be her last born. Where do i even start from, I'm so disappointed.

FIXED
you better face the shameless he-diot you call husband and sort your yeye life with him, rather than to focus on that other woman. if thats the type of woman your husband desires in his life, then YOU are the problem in his life, not her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by Sonnobax15(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10
lipsrsealed
Only the man has the right to decide,not you madam undecided
Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by kestolove95(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10
She hv fine boobz... Sweet milf
Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by Pointblank09(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10
. She'll even advise me not to take nonsense from my husband & even stop cooking for him if he offends me & deny him sx

That is the problem. When you deny your husband his rights in marriage he looks elsewhere. This keep happening and women (Married women) Will not learn from the mistake of their colleagues. They keep repeating the same mistake.
No vacuum in life. Somebody's trash is somebody else's raw material.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by favour32(m): 5:45am On Sep 11
A man is like the holy spirit.
He stays where there is peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by We4all: 8:45am On Sep 11
Your husband obviously has a thing for older women that fits the profile of his mom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by finallybusy: 9:02am On Sep 11
Fiction.
Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by kevwemike: 1:40pm On Sep 11
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
you better face the shameless he-diot you call husband and sort your yeye life with him, rather than to focus on that other woman. if thats the type of woman your husband desires in his life, then YOU are the problem in his life, not her.
God bless u, am very sure the wife dont give the man peace

1 Like

Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by tanigororo: 2:13pm On Sep 11
Side Fowl 🪿 nìyẹn, sidechick 🐥
Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by tanigororo: 2:13pm On Sep 11
SideFowl 🪿 vs side chick 🐥
Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by OgaTheTop2: 8:46pm On Sep 11
Wahala no dey finish o cheesy
Re: Pls Leave My Man Alone Madam, You're Too 0ld To Be My Husband's Side Chick by kokoA(m): 2:07am On Sep 12
This woman might be the bakery of your breadwinner's bread. Use your head.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Artist 'castro features uk/ghanian footballer asamoah gyan in song HOT / Essence (singer) Kidnapped And Robbed / Naeto C To Wed Girlfriend Nicole Chukwueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.