Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:26 AM

El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 (30683 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Real Madrid: 55% (92 votes)
Barcelona: 41% (69 votes)
Draw: 3% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs Blackburn (2 - 3) On Saturday 31st December 2011 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On Thursday 22nd December 2011 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On Sunday 18th December 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by DonaldsN(m): 12:27am On Dec 11, 2011
Finally, the men has been separated from the boys, and once more, madrid yet to prove their mettle. I feel so good tonight. We're still d best. Barca 4life
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by mukina2: 12:28am On Dec 11, 2011
ogazi007:

I dey cry o!Pep Guardiola once again had displayed his deep understanding of how to play beutiful footie and gets good result.he is indeed the chosen one.we are going to wait for them in camp nou.congratz to Barcelona fans.
they can still come and beat you there oh!  grin cheesy Jose is angry very angrrrryyyyy
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by AjanleKoko: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2011
mukina2:

they can still come and beat you there oh!  grin cheesy Jose is angry very angrrrryyyyy

Spain is not smiling for our guy sha grin
The little imps just dey fall the guy CV tongue
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by jimctu: 12:42am On Dec 11, 2011
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by fredoooooo: 12:46am On Dec 11, 2011
all mourinho need to do is to get real and world class players , not rugby player he has as footballers , U can imagine PEPE playing in real madrid what a joke , bunch of normal players hyped to play in Real madrid ,
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by ogazi007(m): 12:49am On Dec 11, 2011
mukina2:

Jose would not be that positive,not even in his dream.i  expectedyou to show some love to your skipper he could win laliga and CL and didicate them to arsenal fans, lol
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Allansmith: 12:50am On Dec 11, 2011
kkk
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by 1Godfather(m): 12:56am On Dec 11, 2011
Hahaha, once again, Real Madrid fans go home empty and disappointed. They can scream and yell and accuse Barca of anything they like, but in the end, Barca will show why they are still the best.

I pity Iker Casillas. He is a great goalkeeper and deserves a better team than Real Madrid. He doesn't deserve the humiliation that Real Madrid receives at the hands of Barcelona. Benzema played well, but he is not a consistently reliable player. The rest of the Real Madrid team is pretty unimpressive to me.  Marcelo, Sergio Ramos and Pepe are not footballers---they are probably the dirtiest, unsportsmanlike, foul-committing players I know. Di Maria is simply overrated. Kaka should leave Madrid and find another team because he is clearly non-existent in the scheme of things. Xabi Alonso and Lass dont seem to have learned how to work together effectively in midfield against a team like Barca. Perhaps against lesser teams they would have been better. Ronaldo is good, but he doesn't deliver in critical games. This was a very disappointing performance on their home turf.  It seems that the way Real Madrid can ever hope to beat Barca is by employing Rugby tactics--shove, push, stomp and kick any Barca player and hope that you can injure at least half of them. I must confess that coming into this game, I felt like Real Madrid looked better and should have won the match convincingly--but I guess Barcelona would rather lose to Getafe or the worst team in the world than lose to Real Madrid. When it comes to the Clasico, Barcelona will show why they are much better.

What has Mourinho not tried strategically now? At this point, whenever the Clasico comes around, he should sit quietly on his easy chair with a pipe in hand, and watch the game passively without a stress in the world. Because somehow or the other, magic or no magic, Ronaldo or no Ronaldo, Messi or no Messi, fair play or foul play, cards or no cards, good pitch and good weather conditions or not, good refereeing or not, come hell or highwater, Barca comes to dominate. The current cast of Barcelona players (with their coach) have to be replaced for Real Madrid to start winning Barca convincingly again. As things stand, Real Madrid are already psychologically defeated even before a match starts.

The fear of Messi and his Barca teammates is the beginning of football wisdom.

Now, let the usual Real Madrid whiners carry on.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by fredoooooo: 1:01am On Dec 11, 2011
i think they should just come against barca as underdog not a rival atall , theres a big difference between the two teams , imagine iniesta dribbling realmadrid players as if hes throwing sweet in his mouth grin grin grin what a joke ,
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by jmaine: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2011
fredoooooo:

i think they should just come against barca as underdog not a rival atall , theres a big difference between the two teams , [size=20pt]imagine iniesta dribbling realmadrid players as if hes throwing sweet in his mouth[/size] grin grin grin what a joke ,

Wonderful cheesy . . . . .
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by dealordea(m): 1:13am On Dec 11, 2011
We all know what always happen to barca coach after exploring the outside league!!!! After leaving Barca, Nothing again, am waiting to see what will happen to PEP after leaving Barca
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by macodollar: 1:21am On Dec 11, 2011
thanks guys. up barca
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by BERNIMOORE: 1:54am On Dec 11, 2011
can anyone tells me its a red card that makes barca win? mou says he is preparing 10 vs 11 against barca last term, mourinho spreads virus,and his surporters accepts it,no uefa of red card or offside,fools, epl premiership has fallen,two manchester clubs out,at the expense unrecognised club,shame.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by otokx(m): 4:33am On Dec 11, 2011
I bet Mourinho will watch this match again and again and again. Madrid really have no excuse this time around not with their devastating form but alas they were devastated once again.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by botson(m): 5:51am On Dec 11, 2011
Congrats 2 all BARCA FANS worldwide, We r stil d CHAMPS, Up Xaxi, Iniesta n Messiah, Gatalans 4life. Cheeeeers!!!
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by kobikwelu(m): 5:56am On Dec 11, 2011
thank God that people are comming to the realisation that mourinho has no say about el classico,

the class of the two sets of players IS evidently clear,

is it man utd or real madrid,  the truth is that BARCa players are gifted  , GOD HAS BLESSED THEM!!! GOD HAS BLESSED THEM!!!,

no matter the tactics in the dressing room (if u like pack 5 midfielders), when the chips are down on the pitch, class always shows itself!!

i mean, what excuse does real madrid have this time?? they were in excellent form, they were at home, no red card, they were league leaders, they had the "special one" (LWKeeMD), they had that ronCHOKEaldo,

TELL ME, ??!!
you cant cheat nature,

WATER MUST ALWAYS FIND ITS LEVEL
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by pazienza(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2011
I use to hate messi,but he won my respect today,after setting up sanchez for the equaliser,he never pushed it,unlike cr7itiana ronaldo,messi never saw this game as messi vs ronaldo,his love for his team mates is unconditional he was happy to take a back stage just to allow his team mates to excel, i cant believe i am saying this,but today Messi showed he is truly greater than Ronaldo.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Hardunnii(f): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2011
emmatok:

Messi is far better than CR7.

You can see Messi running and moving the ball around .
Lets be practical, if ronaldo was a barca player n messi a real player tonite, do u tink d outcome wud av been diff??
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by femi4: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2011
Hardunnii:

Lets be practical, if ronaldo was a barca player n messi a real player tonite, do u tink d outcome wud av been diff??
Being pratical, Messi as Real player would hv passed to a free Di maria to convert the chance Ronaldo blew away. CR doesnt believ in team play. To beat Barca u just hv 2 play 2geda with your team mate. The difference is PURE:
Messi dey play effortlessly while CR dey use force. If its not panadol, abeg e no fit behave live Panadol
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by sweetguy10(m): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2011
Analysis and Counter analysis I was over the moon yesterday (well i needed it sha after that 5th bottle of heinekan grin)

Madrid can't still play Barcelona anyday anytime , Imagine MUmurihno reducing barc's game to Luck and he whined about messi not given a red card

Christiano PEnaldo should have not been used in this game , he does not track back to help his other team mates as well as Di maria , Ozil was completely lost in that game  

Lassana EJE too much , Ramos gave his all but not enough and that coentrao is nothing but a overhyped Mordafurkar , Kaka is dead at madrid he should leave that team and he will get his game back . Xavi taught Alonso how to DO IT in the midfield , wowwwwwwww !!

Anyway , FORZA BARCA !
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by bright007(f): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2011
Even God himself is Barca fan! grin grin grin
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by ortopazz(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2011
I think Ronaldo is nt yt used to spanish footbal its about teamwork, while ronaldo was busy looking 4 a way to increase his tally in a clasico, messi was busy looking 4 a way 4 his teamates to score.

Ronaldo shud be deported he needs to embrace the spirit, thats y he has problems wiv Alonso on pitch, each time he refuses to cohese the team.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by mykali(m): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2011
a great game. . . grin

it seems God favours those who are hopeful afterall tongue
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by ortopazz(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2011
I dnt thnk it it has to do wiv the coaches, yes to the taktics and all, buh itz the playerz this time, Messi understands the word a team, Ronaldn just doesnt gt it, hf an integral member of a team doesnt coperate against a TEAM like then u'v scord uself a bunch of walahaz.

Itz high time mourinho told ronaldo that his game itz nt acceptable, I mean he gave Barka a victory whch to me, I think they dint deserve whn they first came into the match.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by ortopazz(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2011
femi4:

Being pratical, Messi as Real player would hv passed to a free Di maria to convert the chance Ronaldo blew away. CR doesnt believ in team play. To beat Barca u just hv 2 play 2geda with your team mate. The difference is PURE:
Messi dey play effortlessly while CR dey use force. If its not panadol, abeg e no fit behave live Panadol
Hardunnii:

I doubt that barka wil eva nid a ronaldo in their club's hztory, he his just a negative bite in2 barkaz blv of a flair game.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by emmke(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2011
Hardunnii:

ronaldo in barca will do more harm. He just doesn't play for the team. Always goes for personal glory at the expense of his team's success. Thats not barca style. It's all about team work.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by ortopazz(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2011
pazienza:

I use to hate messi,but he won my respect today,after setting up sanchez for the equaliser,he never pushed it,unlike cr7itiana ronaldo,messi never saw this game as messi vs ronaldo,his love for his team mates is unconditional he was happy to take a back stage just to allow his team mates to excel, i cant believe i am saying this,but today Messi showed he is truly greater than Ronaldo.

Not just bera, buh appreciates the fact that itz a faceless situation, he doesnt nid 2 score, jingle my playerz(madrid boys) n pass, they score he enterz the media as a scorer, buh that ronaldo iz on a lng tin, ""I wnt to score' benzema wil nt tak the shine off me,"" and truthfuly thatz his(ronaldoz) b4 heading into clasicoz
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Ramram: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2011
?
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by Hardunnii(f): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2011
U guys aint answering my questn, lets assume messi and ronaldo swop teams, will real beat barca
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by pazienza(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2011
Hardunnii:

U guys aint answering my questn, lets assume messi and ronaldo swop teams, will real beat barca
u don't get it,barca can never buy a player like ronaldo,that's why ibrahimovich had to go,in barca everybody works for the team.
Re: El Clasico - Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 3) On Saturday 10th December 2011 by ochukoccna: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2011
Barca took their chances
Madrid did not
Also team work outruns individualism

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs AFC Bournemouth (0 - 3) On 31st January 2018 / Chelsea Fan Dies After Lampard's city equalizer. / Manchester United vs Aston Villa FA Cup (1 - 0) - Live