Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:42 AM

She Gets Me Jealous At Will - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gets Me Jealous At Will (1305 Views)

Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? / I Killed My Lover Because She Made Me Jealous – Suspect / What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

She Gets Me Jealous At Will by Rodaliga: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2011
i've been goin out wif dis gal 4 d past 3yrs.although she's a good gal bt she gets me jealous at will.anytime we have a quarrel,she starts boosting of her previous toasters n her former bf, stating dat i was no match in all aspects.although i usually confabulate my own to counter dis act bt hers usually get me deppressed.d last one she did was tel me how she lost her virginity to her ex just to get me pissed.after settling d primary cause of d quarrel,d gist has refused to leave my brain.what do i do?
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by obowunmi(m): 1:16am On Dec 09, 2011
Just leave her and find another girl. don't kill yourself over a girl.
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by mikuz(m): 1:30am On Dec 09, 2011
@obo, what an advice!!
@poster
it is easy, sit her down and try to talk sense into her head.
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by Mynd44: 1:31am On Dec 09, 2011
Talk to her that her steamy talks are messing with your head and she does not stop take a walk
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 09, 2011
That's not getting you Jealous! That's letting you know that the relationship is gradually coming to an unceremonious conclusion! Reminding you of her ex all the time? You really have no future with her! Forget the 3 years in this case, because, it's not about how long you've been with her, but how well you know her! I know say this action film wey she dey act go don dey scatter your dada. . . just take a cue from it, and walk the hell out! Give her the time to miss you, and allow her time to ruminate and come to the conclusion that it's you she really wants to be with!

If you dey follow this girl yes ma yes ma, she go dey give you more quarrel, una go dey settle and then the gist go dey your brain, the gist go even build upstair for ya brain sef! Finally, na you know wetin you want sha. . . i have talketh!
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 09, 2011
^^oh gawd! not the fonts again! sad
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 09, 2011
sauer:

^^oh gawd! not the fonts again! sad
Yeah right! The fonts! I've got a perfect idea. Print the picture below and hang it on your favorite part of your kitchen wall. Anytime you see the fonts, and you dont like it, pls feel free to follow the instructions on the picture. . .

Nonsense!. . . smiley

Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by iice(f): 5:14am On Dec 09, 2011
People and their issues.
After 3yrs, still going through this cycle? undecided
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 09, 2011
Enjoy your time with her while there's time but be rest assured that she ain't settling down with you
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by sexlog(m): 5:59am On Dec 09, 2011
Leave her now! There's a possibility she will go back to any of her exes if they come begging.
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by afinic001(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2011
@poster, I want u to just knw dat dir's no perfect gurl anywhere this also applies to guys. If u love her, take her to somewhere cool and you guys should talk things out. Cheers.
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by slimyem: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2011
apocalypse:

Enjoy your time with her while there's time but be rest assured that she ain't settling down with you
what's the point wasting emotions on sumone you know you are not going to end up with?
Its just better if he ends it NOW not LATER.m sure she'll come crawling back to him if she realises he's done with taking her trash.
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2011
Ermmmm OP are you ugly? undecided

Maybe babes ain't on your trail, if they are she would know that she is to be up and doing, You can always tell her to go back to her EX, As for me no timeeeeeeeeeeeeee angry
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by Kslib(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2011
@ OP,Dis girl doesn't love you.Face da truth and move on wif ur life!The truth is bitter.
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2011
slimyem:

what's the point wasting emotions on sumone you know you are not going to end up with?
Its just better if he ends it NOW not LATER.m sure she'll come crawling back to him if she realises he's done with taking her trash.

Good point but what has he got to lose , let him enjoy her " services " so that he doesn't lose out totally. If it were me though I'd have freed her a long time.
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by Phadalod(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2011
@Op the lady will later disappont cos her mind is wandering around.
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by cynthiafred67(f): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2011
A relationship of 3 years and u are still in this stage. Hmmm u both need to talk.
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by sistajay(f): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
@ Poster. . . . . . looks like she's got ya by the ball$! Let her go live in the past!! She's a lil gurl dat needs to grow up!
Re: She Gets Me Jealous At Will by 195(f): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
Phadalod:

@Op the lady will later disappont cos her mind is wandering around.

I hate women that drift away from their men after years of been with that man angry angry

Beauty / Ladies Only. / Dilemma