Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,835 members, 7,976,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:04 PM

Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) (28451 Views)

Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / DJ Cuppy Gets 3 iPhone Pro Max As Late Birthday Presents (Video) / Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 4:41pm On Sep 11
Drama unfolds as late Mohbad’s father avoids looking at his wife upon their arrival for the continuation of the coroner’s inquest in Ikorodu.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10paE-3bdT8

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by oz4real83(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11
The man is afraid of spiritual remote control through eye contact cheesy grin. Coming from such a family should be the most unfortunate thing to happen to the late young man angry

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by DonBenny77(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11
Yeye man

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by oz4real83(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11
DonBenny77:
Yeye man
na really man dey do man, you said nothing about the woman even when both of them have been acting the same bad behaviour in opposite camps angry

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by DonBenny77(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11
oz4real83:
na really man dey do man, you said nothing about the woman even when both of them have been acting the same bad behaviour in opposite camps angry
I no b woman
Make women observe women
This man don Jones in many ways.
From rushing to bury his son with bent neck.
Refusing to see his corpse
Posing with his clothes and personal effects online
Trying to start a music career and goofing about on social media when his son hasn't been given a befitting burial.
The man is a disgrace.
If it makes you feel any better on another post on Facebook today I commented that his irresponsible parents failed him else he wouldn't have married a groupie that has been bleeped and tossed around by record label boss and mates.
This post was about the man.
Na Yeye man him be

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by allen113: 6:04pm On Sep 11
Keep resting on Imole

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by Offpoint1: 8:01pm On Sep 11
Sometimes it's better to be an orphan than coming from some family.

This family is one of the worse I've seen in years.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by salbis(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11
Family sweet when unity and peace dey.

16 Likes

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by kasim155: 8:03pm On Sep 11
This kind of father na something else oooo. RIP Mohbad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by Mindlog: 8:03pm On Sep 11
Dysfunctional family.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by uzomakanaki(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11
If you tell someone to Bleep off, don't go back to tell them "I'm sorry".

Na man be that

15 Likes

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by theophorus(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11
Say
Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by OgaTheTop2: 8:06pm On Sep 11
Na family matter.. Rest easy Mohbad. Whenever your tracks hit my spotify I always find it difficult to believe you gone. Rest easy bruh cry

4 Likes

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by deji17: 8:06pm On Sep 11
The girl no go move on with her life? Even if no be Mohbad get the pikin, she can still remarry and be happy except if she be killer on top of commiting paternity fraud.
I no dey like comment on this kind of issue..

93 Likes

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by Scaaarrr: 8:06pm On Sep 11
kasim155:
This kind of father na something else oooo. RIP Mohbad.
how? Evn if he sneeze or yawn Una go still find fault

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by JoeEeL(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11
If u separate from ur woman and it takes too much time, d mere thought of other men pounding ur woman is enough to make u consider other things of life, than her.

Ontop of that, how d woman has behaved, dragged the man in the mud, left d man when he was down and resettled in another country, and her tacit support for the lekki transformer at d start of this brouhaha is enough to make the man ppermanently enraged.

‐--

Also trust yoruba culture. They have hammered sense into Mohbads mama head. She had to kneel twice to pay obeisance to d man as is our proper culture. 😃 The man in d middle is definitely acting like the reconciliatory tool. Hoping to make them hug.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by chukwuibuipob: 8:06pm On Sep 11
sad May we NOT have a troublemaker, useless father

89 Likes

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by hstar: 8:07pm On Sep 11
DonBenny77:

I no b woman
Make women observe women
This man don Jones in many ways.
From rushing to bury his son with bent neck.
Refusing to see his corpse
Posing with his clothes and personal effects online
Trying to start a music career and goofing about on social media when his son hasn't been given a befitting burial.
The man is a disgrace.
If it makes you feel any better on another post on Facebook today I commented that his irresponsible parents failed him else he wouldn't have married a groupie that has been bleeped and tossed around by record label boss and mates.
This post was about the man.
Na Yeye man him be
shocked

1 Like

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by Confirm4real(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11
Dat man don kolo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by vicfajeze: 8:09pm On Sep 11
Two useless people
Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by DeltaBachelor(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11
Hmmmm
Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by doggedfighter(f): 8:11pm On Sep 11
shocked

Very chaotic family !

1 Like

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by SensualMan1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11
Støøpid family. Yellow bar families ehn.. Smh

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by nairalee(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11
You're nobody till somebody kills you

-NOTORIOUS BIG 1997

1 Like

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by IceLip: 8:14pm On Sep 11
I want to listen to mohbad's song as a means of remembering him, not all this papa n mama drama

There is one nairalander with a quote
"Don't marry girl that has been disvirgin before" or dated and bleeped by countless boyfriend

If not, expect something like this in this our generation to come.. Things are happening, good/bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by Jamie248: 8:15pm On Sep 11
oz4real83:
The man is afraid of spiritual remote control through eye contact cheesy grin. Coming from such a family should be the most unfortunate thing to happen to the late young man angry

He got the gift of music from the dad and am sure he was tutored in that direction by the same man while he was a child...there's hardly anything free in this life..Mohbad would have had a totally different life-trajectory had his father allowed that skank who birthed him to also raise him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by Lanretoye(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11
H
Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by DEROX: 8:19pm On Sep 11
angry I hate women and i promise you people when i finally become a judge i will sentence at least 1000 women to jail for the slightest things idiots

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Unfolds As Late Mohbad’s Father Avoids Looking At His Wife In Court (Vid) by Aroyjunior(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11
This one's just dey use their pikin death dey cacth unnecessary cruise.
Oma se o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Nobody Should Annoy Me, Cast Your Vote – Falz / Tony Elumelu Gushes Over P-square's Performance At The Finale Of His 2016 Forum / Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.