Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,479 members, 7,974,959 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:47 PM

Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris (26793 Views)

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by God1000(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAW4HFD86rE?si=MaRvzqPTb_dpXVkV

Taylor Swift posted her support after the vice president finished her debate on ABC News, but Donald Trump told Fox News the singer was a "very liberal person" who "seems to always endorse a Democrat

Taylor Swift has said she will vote for Kamala Harris in the US election, prompting a strong response from Donald Trump who claims she'll "probably pay a price for it".

The singer's Instagram post showed her holding her cat Benjamin Button - a reference to Mr Trump's running mate JD Vance's "childless cat lady" comments.

Swift urged her 283 million followers to "do your research" - but said AI-generated images of her supporting Mr Trump made her realise "I need to be very transparent about my actual plans".

"I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election," she said. "I'm voting for Kamala Harris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them.

"I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos.

"I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate Tim Walz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman's right to her own body for decades."

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/taylor-swift-endorses-gifted-leader-kamala-harris-minutes-after-donald-trump-debate-13212693

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by God1000(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11
The Swifties have been unleashed

Almost 300 million followers, this is the endorsement the trump camp was dreading from the biggest pop star on the planet

Beazysledge:
is she bigger than beyonce?
they are both superstars with massive wealth and a significant online followers, Taylor swift has sold more albums than Beyonce but Beyonce has more Grammy awards

Beyonce is also supporting Kamala Harris

113 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by CommonSense1967: 5:51pm On Sep 11
Clown grin

Trump can now see prison in his future.
The judge is scared to lock him up now, but once the lunatic loses the election, the Judge will have the balls to lock his sorry ass up.

Trump has shown that we are not all equal before the law even the US, but I hope the Judge will have the guts to do what is right.
Lock his sorry ass up.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Day169: 5:52pm On Sep 11
So, should Kamala also exact a price from everyone who supports Trump?
See why "live and let die" is not a good policy? undecided

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Nazgul: 5:52pm On Sep 11
This election would be a landslide victory for Kamala. Bookmark this post.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by dometome: 5:52pm On Sep 11
Taylor swift locked her comment section after she endorsed Calamity Scamala Harris

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Felabrity: 5:52pm On Sep 11
Trump is moving like Tinubu

This is what kamala was talking about, that he plans or going after his opponents when he is declared

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by ezenna191(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11
Trump carried by madness

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by tellwisdom: 5:52pm On Sep 11
Leave US politics for Americans. Una eye service no too much? Let’s talk about our problems

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Cheapgadget(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11
I really don't know this Taylor woman

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Nawa4nl: 5:52pm On Sep 11
God1000:

Taylor Swift posted her support after the vice president finished her debate on ABC News, but Donald Trump told Fox News the singer was a "very liberal person" who "seems to always endorse a Democrat

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/taylor-swift-endorses-gifted-leader-kamala-harris-minutes-after-donald-trump-debate-13212693

Taylor Swift is a witch
https://youtube.com/shorts/F36-zIk4Eik

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Segun91: 5:52pm On Sep 11
Hmmm
Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Beazysledge: 5:52pm On Sep 11
God1000:
The Swifties have been unleashed

Almost 300 million followers, this is the endorsement the trump camp was dreading from the biggest pop Star on the planet

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Hillarie(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11
Her endorsement might not really mean much. A very large percentage of her followers are under the voting age. Besides, if there is anything we learnt from the 2023 elections, it is the fact that celebrities' endorsements don't guarantee election victory. Politics no be Hollywood and Pop music game.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by seborrhic: 5:53pm On Sep 11
The lying,corrupt crime riddled,convicted felon is going to jail by November after losing the presidential election decisively and costing the Republicans both houses.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by kingxsamz(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11
😁😁 He's in serious pains because his deluded supporters deceived him into thinking that most Taylor swift fans wanted him to win, and he even expected her endorsement.
In fact he was begging for her endorsement. That's why he posted AI generated photos of her claiming she wants her fans to vote for him. He's just desperate and it's funny to watch.
See his post below and tell me that isn't the action of a desperate man begging for endorsement. πŸ˜‚

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Davidgr8(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11
Here endorsement matters

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Afonjeezy(f): 5:53pm On Sep 11
Who is Taylor Swift to tell Americans who to vote?
An entertainer that exposes her scrawny body to the general public?

Hahahahahaha
This is the dumbest news I've seen today

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by femi4: 5:53pm On Sep 11
God1000:

E pain am

Kamala destroyed him yesterday. How dare you negotiate with a terrorist...that's an own goal Mr Trump

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by omoredia: 5:53pm On Sep 11
Hehe last last na only gays go vote for Kamala Harris

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by TheBreastSucker(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11
Taylor Swift is flat-chested, that is why she supports the LGBTQ community.

I like women who have breasts I can suck grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by NSK4U(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11
Good
Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by tiwasiaife(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11
300m followers even non Americans who are following her should also vote?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by jchioma: 5:54pm On Sep 11
Donald Trump! A certified Trouble Maker! King of wotowoto (Vendetta).

Wike wahala nor reach Trump own and he nor fe hide am o grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by omoredia: 5:54pm On Sep 11
Trump will win the election. It's as clear as day

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Oceemo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11
Very funny one guy up there say the lady Don unleash her billions fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Iamgrey5(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11
She has always endorsed Democrats since far back.

Artist endorsement has no real bearing on American elections.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Iamgrey5(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11
Beazysledge:
Yes

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Yorubastardz: 5:55pm On Sep 11
How much
Re: Trump Says Taylor Swift Will Pay A Price For Endorsing Kamala Harris by Ojemedad: 5:55pm On Sep 11
Una leave una problem Dey focus on US election, Mumu people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! / Barack Obama Congratulates Joe Biden And Kamala Harris / Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.