Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:39 PM

Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo (2987 Views)

Senator Ishaku Abbo Denies Sex Video / Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by sarrki(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11
Abbo Ishaku
Bakkas Victor Pandir You really do not know me or you are judging me by your own standards. Whether you are American President, power will still finish. Don't trade your conviction for worldly things.
My decision is never for Politics.
But the hatred I see in the church.
Christians hate Christians.
Christians celebrate when one of their own Is killed, more
especially Adamawa Christians is my conviction that maybe I am in the wrong congregation.
Are you not wondering why we are where we are? People should go where they feel loved not where they see food.
Time for truth has come
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by doggedfighter(f): 10:59pm On Sep 11
This man..

As a Christian he was beating up people.

Now as a Muslim he will become full blown bomber.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by Afonjeezy(f): 11:31pm On Sep 11
Was he ever a Christian?
He is a bonafide Mozlem as far as I'm concerned

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by aribisala0(m): 11:35pm On Sep 11
Definitely Christianity is based on fiction but Islam is based on evil
An ideology to Arabize everyone by a hero Muhammad who was a pedophile and sexual pervert

I sorry for black Africa

39 Likes

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by PlayerMeji: 11:59pm On Sep 11
Try to change from Islam to Christianity...I want to check something...

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by Medipharm: 12:29am On Sep 12
Arrant nonsense..... Only what they would get is their concern

1 Like

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:33am On Sep 12
This one dey find how e go fit legally marry multiple women

47 Likes

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by AndroBlaze: 1:49am On Sep 12
Any Christian that considered this man a Christian, which actually means a follower of Christ, is a confused fool and a pointless "Christian" just like this pointless man. Let everybody stop wasting their time and serve their true master.
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by oz4real83(m): 4:53am On Sep 12
People were called "Christians" because they looked and acted like Christ. This man has never looked or acted like Christ. Christianity without true repentance is equivalent to religion, this man only had religion. He has never been a Christian and needs to be born again in action and word.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by mytime24(f): 4:58am On Sep 12
dem don brain wash U into d 72 virgins scam abi 🥱

1 Like

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by Racoon(m): 5:02am On Sep 12
Go ahead! Abi a wife abuser, misogynistic and male-macho proud arrogant fella like Elisha Abbo can categorically call himself a christain? Enjoy your new found haven man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by jeff1993: 5:07am On Sep 12
Lol .... wetter he stays or leave, It does not add or minus anything from christianity. He is Useleess as the "P" in psychology to Christians up North cos he has never fought or defended christianity.

Moreover we wont miss a sexually depraved and violent senator like him. Seems the way my other religion brothers are welcoming g him, means he has the characteristics s they want.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by BlackfireX: 5:13am On Sep 12
Please do

Atleast it is lawful to beat your wife in Islam, and more wives instead of swx toys

grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by mu2sa2: 5:42am On Sep 12
Light will always overcome darkness.

Truth will always overcome falsehood.

God does what He wills.

When God wills something thing to be, He simply says "Be"- and it is.

Let's watch and see!
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by Lieutenant83: 5:56am On Sep 12
doggedfighter:
This man..

As a Christian he was beaten up people.

Now as a Muslim he will become full blown bomber.
hahahaha
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by Seefinish: 5:58am On Sep 12
Is he not a man who beat up a lady in a intimacy gadgets shop?
Convert to Islam, he is going to bomb the shop and everybody inside
He is talking about hatred in Christianity, this man doesn't know that the hatred between Sunni and shites Muslim is so strong that they killed themselves in millions right from the day Mohammed died.

MUMURIC, see one of you.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by Maxymilliano(m): 6:07am On Sep 12
Good for him ... His life, his choice
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:56am On Sep 12
He has been sidelined from the cookie jar by the religious zealots, now if you can't beat them, you join them.
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:03am On Sep 12
mytime24:
dem don brain wash U into d 72 virgins scam abi 🥱
The man too like Kpekus, it's possible.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by Quodseverismete: 7:12am On Sep 12
His Christianity has a faulty foundation. Christianity is a personal conviction, if he become a Muslim, then he was a mere cosmetics christian .
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by JAMO84: 7:14am On Sep 12
Might be Political conversion

23 Likes

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by Onuh2020(m): 7:17am On Sep 12
Just like you always change political party. Try to be a stable human being. Being a Christian is doing yourself good and otherwise is only dangerous to you alone not Christianity. Moreover no Organisation both religious or circular would have been proud of your character. Consider your ways and be a worthy example
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by JAMO84: 7:18am On Sep 12
Quodseverismete:
His Christianity has a faulty foundation. Christianity is a personal conviction, if he become a Muslim, then he was a mere cosmetics christian .
LOL
If Jesus that lived just 2024 years ago is your God, who was the God of trillions of people that lived before Jesus for millions of years?

18 Likes

Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by Rexymania(m): 7:37am On Sep 12
I too was once a Christian
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by Panda7: 7:45am On Sep 12
sarrki:
Abbo Ishaku
Bakkas Victor Pandir You really do not know me or you are judging me by your own standards. Whether you are American President, power will still finish. Don't trade your conviction for worldly things.
My decision is never for Politics.
But the hatred I see in the church.
Christians hate Christians.
Christians celebrate when one of their own Is killed, more
especially Adamawa Christians is my conviction that maybe I am in the wrong congregation.
Are you not wondering why we are where we are? People should go where they feel loved not where they see food.
Time for truth has come
Peace.
People should also go to where there is food so that we can work together for God.
I was born in a muslim brotherhood home but the ministry was quickly over taken by christian elders before I turned 2, who quickly shelve the money provided by the overhead for feeding into their personal pocket as church offering. How would you relate with this as a kid having to think your adult life is about Jesus christ and his mother Mary
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by RealLordZeus(m): 8:05am On Sep 12
Dem wan turn God to Political Party
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by nairaman66(m): 8:57am On Sep 12
A goat camouflaging a sheep will be exposed in the long run. He can be anything he wants. He’s still an idott
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by balaclava: 9:54am On Sep 12
aribisala0:
Definitely Christianity is based on fiction but Islam is based on evil
An ideology to Arabize everyone by a hero Muhammad who was a pedophile and sexual pervert

I sorry for black Africa

Lol
Mad o
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by id4sho(m): 10:17am On Sep 12
He's free
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by Meteng: 11:10am On Sep 12
Considering? He should carry his sorry Gabriel’s ass and go there fast
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by Flangelo12: 12:41pm On Sep 12
iLoveYouToo:
This one dey find how e go fit legally marry multiple women

He likes men too.
Re: Senator Ishaku Abbo Considering Islam And Dumping Christianity-photo by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12
Flangelo12:

He likes men too.

Ah!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Sues Cigarette Manufacturer Over Child Smokers / How To Stop Nepa (phcn) From Collecting Money / National Cake Or National 419 - Where is the promised colossus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.