Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes (12399 Views)

Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by ShoeGetSize: 3:36pm On Sep 12
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysian authorities widened on Thursday their investigation into a prominent Islamic business organisation, a day after police rescued more than 400 children suspected of being sexually abused at charity homes run by the group.

The Selangor state Islamic religious department said it was scrutinising the group's religious education facilities and had asked police to hand over any teaching material seized during Wednesday's raids on the homes to determine if any offences were committed under Islamic laws.

Muslim-majority Malaysia runs a dual-track legal system, with Islamic laws running alongside secular ones.

State religious authorities are empowered to enforce laws against "deviant" teachings with the majority of Muslims following Sunni Islam.

Police conducted coordinated raids on 20 premises run by Global Ikhwan Services and Business (GISB) across two Malaysian states on Wednesday, arresting 171 adults, including 'ustazs' or Islamic religious teachers. Those rescued included 201 boys and 201 girls, aged between one and 17.

Inspector-General of Police Razarudin Husain said the raids were in response to reports filed this month alleging neglect, abuse, sexual harassment and molestation at the premises.

Two of the premises raided were registered with the state government as Islamic schools, the Selangor Islamic religious department said in a statement on Thursday.

The department said it had monitored the schools as recently as July but found no offences committed. It said it would investigate further and take appropriate action should any violations be found.

A GISB spokesperson on Thursday said the group will cooperate with authorities.

A 19-year-old girl was charged in court on Thursday with child abuse in connection with the case, state news agency Bernama reported.

Robert Gass, a UNICEF representative in Malaysia, said the organisation was "deeply shocked and appalled" by the alleged abuse and called for long-term professional medical and psychosocial support for the children.

GISB, which has been linked to a banned religious sect in Malaysia, is involved in businesses ranging from supermarkets to laundromats and operates in multiple countries including Indonesia, Singapore, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, France, Australia and Thailand, according to its website.

The group has acknowledged its links to the now-defunct Malaysia-based Al-Arqam religious sect, which was banned by the government in 1994, but now describes itself as an Islamic conglomerate based on Muslim practices.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2024-09-12/malaysia-widens-probe-into-islamic-business-group-after-child-sex-abuse-allegations

3 Likes

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by STEWpid(f): 3:52pm On Sep 12

C
h a i..

Islamic Charity Home kwa!!

The pigs are constantly on heat!!
They can't wait till they enter heaven again,,

...and the victims are women.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12
Imagine me being an atheist and I'm looking for a religion to follow and someone comes to me with a book telling me that his prophet forcefully married a 6years old minor and instructed them to kill those who doesn't accept his religion.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by Everyday247: 4:46pm On Sep 12
fuckingAyaya:
Imagine me being an atheist and I'm looking for a religion to follow and someone comes to me with a book telling me that his prophet forcefully married a 6years old minor and instructed them to kill those who doesn't accept his religion.
Don't make hasty generalisations. Don't blame the entire group for the crimes of a few. That's called stereotyping.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by ShoeGetSize: 4:55pm On Sep 12
The one they will find in AntiChristian's house will be even more than thisπŸ˜‚

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by AntiChristian: 5:39pm On Sep 12
ShoeGetSize:
The one they will find in AntiChristian's house will be even more than thisπŸ˜‚

This is Numbers 31 ooooo

32,000 virgin slaves!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by Softmirror: 5:41pm On Sep 12
Hmm
Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by helinues: 5:42pm On Sep 12
Religion of... I forgot the rest

65 Likes

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by Softmirror: 5:48pm On Sep 12
STEWpid:

C
h a i..

Islamic Charity Home kwa!!

The pigs are constantly on heat!!
They can't wait till they enter heaven again,,

...and the victims are women.

[

The sexual exploitation and abuse in the Roman Catholic church became public knowledge just few decades ago. Decadence in religion.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by helinues: 5:49pm On Sep 12
Softmirror:

The sexual exploitation and abuse in the Roman Catholic church became public knowledge just few decades ago. Decadence in religion.

None of my business

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by Softmirror: 5:49pm On Sep 12
helinues:

None of my business

Lol πŸ˜‚ How?!

51 Likes

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by helinues: 5:50pm On Sep 12
Softmirror:

Lol πŸ˜‚ How?!

Religion is for those who can't think for themselves

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by Softmirror: 5:51pm On Sep 12
helinues:

I respect your opinion.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by Melagros(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12
COMRADES, the level of decadence in religion is scary

Holier than thou; I thought Islam doesn't involve in this kind of immorality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by STEWpid(f): 11:16pm On Sep 12
Softmirror:

[

There's no place in my text that mentioned or supported Christianity either,,

Think well pls,,

C
h a i..

10 Likes

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by Ojuntana: 12:14am On Sep 13
Just imagine if this had been christian motherless homes
AntiChristian would have come here to tell us how Christianity is the problem
But here we are seeing children being kept as sex slaves, both male and female and the munafiq is not on the fp to tell us how bad it is
Instead, he is now telling us that man is predestined to sin
Why should anyone be surprised when their prophet sucked a boy's penis as well as raped Aisha the innocent 9 year old girl
Their prophet is no better than Catholic Popes. He is a misguided and confused man who engaged in multiple felonies and crimes
Munafiqs will burn in hell

4 Likes

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by Softmirror: 6:09am On Sep 13
STEWpid:

There's no place in my text that mentioned or supported Christianity either,,

Think well pls,,

C
h a i..

Thank God.

51 Likes

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by AmalaAtiEwedu: 8:36am On Sep 13
Religion of piss.

Antichristian and Abutwins fit get brotel for their house sef undecided

9 Likes

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by NIIIF: 8:36am On Sep 13
Is your company or business struggling with low sales or lack of awareness? No matter your location, you're limiting your business's potential and ROI! Did you know millions of your potential customers are on the internet, but you are missing out? Let us help with comprehensive social media marketing to boost your sales and brand awareness. Whether you sell luxury estates, yachts, luxury cars, gold, offer services, or run a small business, we will manage your social media presence to ensure you reach your target audience anywhere in world and achieve your business goals.

Here are some of Our Services:

Design Services:
Business/Company Logo Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Business/Company ID CARD Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Advertisement Design: Starting at ₦4,000
Wedding/Event Card Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Invitation Card Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Banner Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Business Card Design: Starting at ₦3,000
Letterhead Paper Design: Starting at ₦3,000

Marketing Services:

Social Media Management: from ₦100,000
SEO Services: from ₦50,000
Content Marketing: from ₦3,000 per piece
Email Marketing: from ₦30,000
Facebook/Instagram Ads Setup: Starting at ₦10,000
Google Ads Setup: Starting at ₦10,000
Twitter Ads Setup: Starting at ₦10,000
Audience Targeting and Analytics: Starting at ₦10,000
Ads Account Problem Solving: Starting at ₦10,000

E-commerce Solutions:

Shopify Dropshipping Store Setup: ₦300,000 - ₦900,000
Online Store Development: 3000,000 - ₦1,000,000
Payment Gateway Integration: ₦30,000 - ₦200,000

Website Solutions:

Website Design and Development:
Basic Website: ₦100,000 - ₦500,000
E-commerce Website: ₦300,000 - ₦1 million
Custom Web Development: ₦300,000 - ₦2 million+

Mobile App Development:

Simple Mobile App: 200,000 - ₦1 million
Complex Mobile App: ₦500,000 - ₦5 million+

Social Media Setup:

Professional Instagram Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000
Professional Facebook Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000
Professional Twitter Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000
Professional TIKTOK Business Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000
Professional YOUTUBE Account Setup: Starting at ₦5,000

Other Services:

Listing of Business Address on Google Search: ₦5,000
Google My Business Account Reviews: ₦1,000 per review
Payst*ack/Flutter*wave/Sel*ar Store Design: Starting at ₦10,000
Video Ads Creation: Starting at ₦5,000
Landing Page Design: Starting at ₦5,000
Company Brochures, Profiles, Newsletters, Proposals, Business Plans: From ₦1,500 per page
CV/RESUME: from ₦5,000

Business Registration and Annual Returns:

Business Name Registration: ₦25,000
Private Limited Company Registration: ₦55,000
NGO/Association Registration: ₦130,000

Annual Returns Filing:
For Small Companies: ₦18,000 per year
For Business Names: ₦16,000 per year
For NGOs: ₦26,000 per year

AND MANY MORE

Unlock your business's full potential with our comprehensive social media marketing services. Amplify your brand presence and boost sales across all platforms. We help your business reach anywhere in the world!

CALL/WHATSAPP US NOW! FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, YOU CAN EASILY COPY THE NUMBER DIRECTLY FROM MY PROFILE OR TYPE THE NUMBER MANUALLY FROM THE IMAGE BELOW

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by Taich(m): 8:37am On Sep 13
People hide under religion to commit all kinds of crime, from sexual exploitation to political recklessness like we have in Nigeria, they loot and steal in the name of the Lord and activate their gullible followers to defend them.

Fastest growing sectors in Nigeria.
Religion and Politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by santaclaws: 8:37am On Sep 13
fuckingAyaya:

LOL... In northern Nigeria, they have turned child marriage into their right, that's why they will always challenge any government that seeks to stop child marriage...

If a serving Senator Yerima of Zamfara could marry a child (during OBJ's tenure as president), it really shows how terrible the average Northerner perceives child marriage.

10 Likes

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by straighttalk(m): 8:37am On Sep 13
Okay
Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by SultanOfAbia: 8:38am On Sep 13
Allah

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by techbro1: 8:38am On Sep 13
Religion is a cancer

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by hoygift(m): 8:39am On Sep 13
The place people run for refuge has been destroyed with immorality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by NaijaMutant(f): 8:39am On Sep 13
Islam and sex slavery.

Sex on earth

Sex in heaven

Sex, sex and sex

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by Ezeama400: 8:39am On Sep 13
Very useless religioun called izlam

5 Likes

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by Sonofgod1990(m): 8:40am On Sep 13
Check my signature for a free stuff
Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by AllBlack: 8:41am On Sep 13
Perverts
Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by motionarena: 8:42am On Sep 13
Learning from their Pedo Master

3 Likes

Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:42am On Sep 13
helinues:

None of my business

e shock you............................................broda shagi grin
Re: Malaysia Rescues 400 Children From Sexual Slavery In 20 Islamic Charity Homes by FirmTR(m): 8:43am On Sep 13
helinues:

shocked

One of the sensible amongst the thousands rubbish comments you have made on nairaland.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Arrest 33 Club Dancers / Police Kill Three Kidnap Suspects, Rescue Catholic Priest / Police Parades 40 Kidnappers In Abuja, Recover Stolen Items (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.