Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,606 members, 7,975,363 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:51 PM

Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State (13710 Views)

The First Upside Down House In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Tears As Physically Challenged Man Whose House Was Burnt To Ashes Receives Cash / Fire Razes Properties, Shops At Alaba International Market, Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12
Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

A mysterious fire has razed down the house of a physically challenged man, Linus Eji at Ododokpa Ndubia Igbeagu in Izzi Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.

Our correspondent gathered that the fire gutted his house at the early hours of Wednesday when he was sitting outside with his two children, preparing breakfast without removing even a pin from the house as he couldn't do anything because of his condition.

Speaking with our correspondent who visited the scene of the ugly incident, Mr Eji who is into (Shoe Making) despite his condition said he is depressed and pleaded with good spirited Nigerians for help in order to feed his children in this economic hardship.

According to him " I was with my two children outside our house around 8am on Wednesday when I noticed that fire has gutted our house and I couldn't move or do anything because of my condition".

"Everything in that house was totally burnt down. Not even a pin was removed. I only have this clothing that I am putting on and nothing again".

"You can see my children here. We plead that good spirited Nigerians should come to our rescue and help us," he told our correspondent.

See Photos and videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ6cNANQ7AE?si=lbTglPIwg2B0vwf9

Source : https://9newsng.com/mysterious-fire-razes-down-house-of-physically-challenged-man-in-ebonyi-state-photos/

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12
More pictures
Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Fegin: 6:33pm On Sep 12
Fire here and there
Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Tjra: 6:33pm On Sep 12
TinubuCriminal:
This is a house? shocked

Tinubu sha!
Are you mocking him or what?

Just thank God for your life and stop being a careless talker.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by TinubuCriminal(f): 6:34pm On Sep 12
This is a house? shocked

Tinubu sha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by CalabarPikin: 6:34pm On Sep 12
Mysterious..?

Hmmn

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by concho(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12
Nwamaikpe touched our hearts and varnished

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Cumtroller: 6:35pm On Sep 12
TinubuCriminal:
This is a house? shocked

Tinubu sha!

It is not only his house but also his home...
Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by linkers: 6:35pm On Sep 12
Verify that man Wella, that state is terrible

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by LilX2: 6:36pm On Sep 12
TinubuCriminal:
This is a house? shocked

Tinubu sha!

You find this amusing cos you think you are in a better place , pray for life not to happen to you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by NwaAmaikpe: 6:37pm On Sep 12
shocked

How did this man conceive two children in this type of house bikonu?

Really uwa e zu oke.

Some very wealthy men are struggling to find true love yet a cripple could convince a woman not just to marry him but also, to live with him in a shanty.

And tomorrow someone will tell me that women have taste.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by TinubuCriminal(f): 6:37pm On Sep 12
LilX2:

You find this amusing cos you think you are in a better place , pray for life not to happen to you

I'm actually sympathizing with him.
Are you Tinubulated? Why does my comment trigger you?

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Amfem: 6:37pm On Sep 12
Divine intervention! This is a great trial and strength reducing time for him.
I do believe Government Intervention Support/Disaster Relief Support is extended to him. Most especially Disability Community and Local Philanthropists.
Accept my heartfelt empathy sir

9 Likes

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by GboyegaD(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12
Hopefully, his state ministry of humanitarian and welfare service will come to his rescue. He has shown he is not lazy and deserves all the help he can get.

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Daniiel: 6:43pm On Sep 12
May God replenish all he has lost in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45pm On Sep 12
May God meet him at the point of his needs,
Especially at this critical period.

Someone should please find him for us 🙏

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46pm On Sep 12
TinubuCriminal:
This is a house? shocked
Tinubu sha!
Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say?!
Politics has turned some of you to something else.
So callous, crude with no empathy.
Which kin house u don build for ur life?
Spits

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by APOPTOSIS: 6:46pm On Sep 12
People are suffering oooo😭
Even my tenants whom I feel for are not at this level at all.
Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Reelmii: 6:47pm On Sep 12
Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by MatrixCircle: 6:51pm On Sep 12
Ok
Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by OniyideAmplify(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12
The man look depressed and heartbroken. These are the kind of people that needed Don Jazzy's help not Bobrisky.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by haybhi1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12
My own be say if to say na SW now, we no go hear word here with lewd talk directed on us.
Anyway, I wish for the poor man succour and respite.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Krankhead: 6:59pm On Sep 12
Let's see wether obingo will build it for him or he will rather go to Bor o and do eye service

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Melagros(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12
COMRADES, I don't think the fire outbreak is mysterious, it's an accident

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by englishmart(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12
TinubuCriminal:
This is a house? shocked

Tinubu sha!
"Is this a house?" Not "This is a house?" Harebrained troll

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Nonexisting1: 7:08pm On Sep 12
There's nothing mysterious about fire. It has to be someone's mistake. We should stop blaming everything to superstition and start taking responsibility for our actions in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Ashez: 7:16pm On Sep 12
Is well
Soon, he will be located by a good Samaritan or government, who will volunteer to build a new house for him and also settle him with something meaningful

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Rexymania(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12
God help them

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by tunize(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did this man conceive two children in this type of house bikonu?

Really uwa e zu oke.

Some very wealthy men are struggling to find true love yet a cripple could convince a woman not just to marry him but also, to live with him in a shanty.

And tomorrow someone will tell me that women have taste.
And your point is? Because he is disabled means he doesn’t deserve to be loved or have a woman around him. Una sabi mis yan and show stupidity for this nairaland oh. Another goat up there was asking if this is a house says a man that has not seen life if you check the fool now e never mould block for e life.

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by emperor4love(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12
TinubuCriminal:
This is a house? shocked

Tinubu sha!
show us urs
Re: Mysterious Fire Razes Down House Of Physically Challenged Man In Ebonyi State by Tayorshd87: 7:43pm On Sep 12
Kai na pitobi people them so he no concern me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunrise Estate Satellite Town, Buy Now And Build!!! / PROMO!!! Tehilla Gardens Owerri Now Buy 3 Plot and Get 1 Free, Don't Miss it! / Fluted Panel / WPC (Cladding panel) @7000 Per Length

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.