Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,738 members, 7,952,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? (17998 Views)

Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki / Ogun Town Where Residents Bathe Once In 10 Days (photos) / I Don't Take My Bathe Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Malroux: 12:20pm On Sep 13
helinues:

Let me additionally dare you 1 billion times.

You have refused to be sounding like normal human being again on this forum
I was a witness when you were sending her DMs.
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by helinues: 12:40pm On Sep 13
Malroux:
I was a witness when you were sending her DMs.

Same person switching monikers

Why do you like to be sounding dumb with numerous monikers self?

You were there when I sent the DM, then send the proofs and if you can't go to hell
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Cashio(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13
I bath immediately I wake up before I start my day and on how I leave my house, I must bath again. Also, Unless there's light all through the day and the AC is on all through, I will still bath again before I sleep even if I didn't step outside for the day.
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by sirwilson(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13
helinues:
NO

I hardly go out from my house, so that over stressing making the body to be oozing bad odour is not my thing moreover showering in the morning sometimes na war because of the cold not to talk of at night

You work from home right?...
Even Herbalist works from home, those people hardly takes their bathe because of the substances they usually apply on their body.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Adewale1603(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13
ultraviolet27:

Don't you know too much of bathing fades the skin predispose your outer layer covering of the skin to weaken Lower your immune system makes your skin susceptible to UV( Ultra Violet) rays of the Sun??

I have an Uncle who has never used a Sponge to bath in His life(maybe when He was a Baby Sha when He had no Control of His bathing method )but ever since he has grown of age he has never used a Sponge because it itches Him after bath if you see how fresh He is and His skin is shiny like Glass He is also light Skin.
dey play. That your uncle no get body odor or he dey use antiperspirant, antiodorants and the likes. You need to scrub your body with soap and sponge to clean away all the shed dead skin cells and sebum from the skin surface and keep the skin clean on a daily basis. Using water alone is not enough. On a daily basis our skin produces sebum and shed and push all the dead skin cells to the surface, you need to scrub it to remove the oils and sebums that can clogged your pores to free it and allows your skin to breathe.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by faith147(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13
For me...
Yes
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by enemyofprogress: 3:12pm On Sep 13
Akalia:
Mind if I reach out privately?
what is private there?you wan fok me?

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Faposky95: 3:47pm On Sep 13
truth be told..... 6/10 for me... Madam is always yapping me.....
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Sammy101111(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13
ℹ bath before I sleep

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by mariovito(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13
kinzation:

Masun

grin
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Longman8: 5:13pm On Sep 13
I don't know for every other persons oo, but i can't sleep comfortably if i don't shower b4 going to bed. It has become a part of me entirely.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Slimwhyt(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13
I don't.
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Slimwhyt(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13
Skyfornia:
For the past two years, I have been bathing thrice daily. So yes, I bathe before bedtime.

You go soon bathe your skin comot.
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by DeeScan: 5:46pm On Sep 13
It's a ritual for me ...

Been taking night baths since kiddies days ..

Mom wouldn't let me if i didn't have my bath ..

So Even if I'm home all o day without breaking no sweat .. I still got take the gaddem bathe..

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by DeeScan: 5:48pm On Sep 13
pocohantas:

Lol. I like you for being truthful.
not everyone is like you .. we know you take baths three times in a week cause you work from home ..

Your words not mine.
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Coldfire0708: 6:01pm On Sep 13
Have to because of my wife...
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Dabby7(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13
bathing before going to bed helps you sleep well. so yes

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Newness2019: 7:21pm On Sep 13
Lanrelagboi:
Sometimes when j get really tired, sweaty and sticky afterall the drama in Lagos, I just can't help but run water on my body before getting into bed because I feel unconfortable but there are days I feel it is needless as I might not have left home at all and not gotten sweat on my body. My home is air-conditioned and I just feel clean all day.

Is there really a need to still bathe even if you don't get into physical activities that make you sweaty? I am asking men because I know for women, it is a different kettle of fish

IT IS SO IMPORTANT BOTH FOR MEN AND WOMEN.
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Akalia(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13
enemyofprogress:
what is private there?you wan fok me?
Send me DM. I just did send one.
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by femi4: 9:04pm On Sep 13
Lanrelagboi:
Sometimes when j get really tired, sweaty and sticky afterall the drama in Lagos, I just can't help but run water on my body before getting into bed because I feel unconfortable but there are days I feel it is needless as I might not have left home at all and not gotten sweat on my body. My home is air-conditioned and I just feel clean all day.

Is there really a need to still bathe even if you don't get into physical activities that make you sweaty? I am asking men because I know for women, it is a different kettle of fish
It's wrong to even bathe everyday. We have been having our bath wrongly in this part of the world
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Emdebby2: 9:14pm On Sep 13
How can someone sleep comfortably at night without taking their bath?

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Bahamas95(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13
What kinda stupîd question is this?

Why would someone go to bed and sleep comfortably without taking his bath. Even if you got AC, the weather is extremely cold or you didn't step outta your house that's not an excuse not to bath. You're a dirty pig!

Would you die if you bath with hot water since you're somehow complaining of cold?........ Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Originalsly: 5:08am On Sep 14
It depends .... if I don't feel sticky ... not sour ... skin doesn't have that dry feeling ... then why waste precious water? But ... regardless if I shower at 1 a.m ... to leave the house when I wake ... can be 6 a m ....I must shower. After all. ..... I've never ever heard of anyone that got sick ... or died because he didn't shower at night ... but can't say same for the shower is a must crew.
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by kayperry: 7:34am On Sep 14
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid that I bathe every day, let alone every night. I do not mind losing everything in the world but not my body odor.

Just like male goats, God created men to have an odour. It is unique to each man, some smell like carbide and some like garlic. Why do I need a Cerruti aftershave when mine is somewhat like fermented citrus.

Most ladies get aroused just by offensive smell, that's why smokers and alcohol drinkers have more female sex partners.
A handsome man may not be noticed, but a man who smells is the object of women's attention.

How can you call yourself a dimkpa if you do not smell like one.

Asides that, research has proven that too much of bathing is unhealthy; asides depleting the top skin, it increases aerosol transmission of bacteria and there could be interference of the chemicals in the soap with the Vitamin D reserves in the adipose layer.

Oga fermented lime you might as well remind me to hook you up with cococandy for thorough re-sensitization
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by chidiokay: 7:44am On Sep 14
I am sure naa shun àpa shun esé proserpina and folake4u dey do

if you ask me who is she bathing for undecided
No man No bath (chorus)
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by nwirinedu(m): 9:20am On Sep 14
Mathewrichard99:
You are damn so funny and vexatious. You are calling them stinking pigs? That's cruel of you o.....You want to be like Tinubu Abi?

quote author=nwirinedu post=131979703]You have no excuse, you should take your bath before you sleep at night , even if you spent your entire day in the house lying on the sofa (as 85% of nairalanders do) you should still take your bath. angry Stinking pigs.

Go and take a bath, stop spreading diseases on forum
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Iamblessed85: 9:20am On Sep 14
techbro1:
No. It mostly depends on they type of day I’ve had. Slow day indoors, I very likely not bathe but once I’m out where I have to interact with dust and exhaust fumes, I sure will

Exhaust fumes usually leave a residue on my body and face and i can tell. Infact immediately after i bath and a car is passing near me; it offends me because i can immediately feel the residue the fumes leave.
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by techbro1: 9:21am On Sep 14
Iamblessed85:

Exhaust fumes usually leave a residue on my body and face and i can tell. Infact immediately after i bath and a car is passing near me; it offends me because i can immediately feel the residue the fumes leave.

Yeah, it’s a very uncomfortable feeling

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Iceberg3: 8:47pm On Sep 14
OlawaleBammie:
If I didn't bath in the hours before bed...a go bath
If I bath in the previous hours but heat catch me...a go bath
If a wan bath but cold catch me and I can't sleep on bed like that, then I sleep on tiles..when I wake up in the night then I will bath..
But if to say I go work ooh(as my work no be everyday) then I must always bath before bed

Life is simple.
All these without changing boxers for one week,fiiinFun!!!! grin
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by OlawaleBammie: 9:34pm On Sep 14
Iceberg3:

All these without changing boxers for one week,fiiinFun!!!! grin
U re mistaking me for ur brother, Chidi, who is on dəªth roll in Indonesia pri.son

grin
Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by Iceberg3: 7:41am On Sep 15
OlawaleBammie:
U re mistaking me for ur brother, Chidi, who is on dəªth roll in Indonesia pri.son

grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? by ultraviolet27(f): 5:44pm On Sep 15
Adewale1603:
dey play. That your uncle no get body odor or he dey use antiperspirant, antiodorants and the likes. You need to scrub your body with soap and sponge to clean away all the shed dead skin cells and sebum from the skin surface and keep the skin clean on a daily basis. Using water alone is not enough. On a daily basis our skin produces sebum and shed and push all the dead skin cells to the surface, you need to scrub it to remove the oils and sebums that can clogged your pores to free it and allows your skin to breathe.

He Uses Soap and Water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Benefits Of Walking 30 Minutes Daily / Opinion: Should Euthanasia Be Legal Or Illegal? / Most Popular Recreational Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.