Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,874 members, 7,976,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:47 PM

NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase (33151 Views)

NNPC Quits As Middleman In Dangote Refinery Petrol Purchase / Dangote Refinery: Petrol Prices Unlikely To Drop – Experts / Suspend NMDPRA Boss Over Comment On Dangote Refinery – Reps Tell Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by casualobserver: 9:18pm On Sep 13
Ashawoman82:
oga keep shut and stop talking rubbish, the facts are there for everybody to see, u are a dunce and propagandist... Good thing is that, ur useless education which I'm. Sure doesn't match even a secondary school cert holder, will not reduce the price of fuel all other essential commodities for u... Mumu dey yarn rubbish... Is it individual that will subsidise fuel for u? Otondo!.

The problem with the ignorant is they don’t realize their ignorance. Like I said you cannot be better that the system that produced you.

It is people like you that will see minimum qualification required is school certificate and will start forging degree certificate nobody asked you for. Or see a man who submitted his degree and will start arguing over his school certificate.

English comprehension is why many of you lose court cases.

I never said there is no subsidy in the price of fuel. What I said is that it isn’t coming from the Federal government therefore it is likely that it is NNPC paying it. Hence the “if” because I don’t have access to their accounts I cannot say for certain. I however have access to the federal budget and can say for certain that it is not the federal govt paying the subsidy. I also no there is no law allowing the federal govt to pay subsidies.

Ignorance is not understanding the federal govt is different from NNPC. NNPC is actually not owned by the federal govt. it is owned by ALL tiers of government.

I have a company, the company owns a car, the car does not belong to me. What belongs to me are the shares of the company. The company is a different entity from me. If the company makes a payment to someone it is not me who made the payment, it is the company who made the payment. If a driver in the company hit someone, it is not me who hit someone, it is the company that is liable.

Are you that duuuumb?

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by Ashawoman82: 9:29pm On Sep 13
casualobserver:

The problem with the ignorant is they don’t realize their ignorance. Like I said you cannot be better that the system that produced you.

It is people like you that will see minimum qualification required is school certificate and will start forging degree certificate nobody asked you for. Or see a man who submitted his degree and will start arguing over his school certificate.

English comprehension is why many of you lose court cases.

I never said there is no subsidy in the price of fuel. What I said is that it isn’t coming from the Federal government therefore it is likely that it is NNPC paying it. Hence the “if” because I don’t have access to their accounts I cannot say for certain. I however have access to the federal budget and can say for certain that it is not the federal govt paying the subsidy. I also no there is no law allowing the federal govt to pay subsidies.

Ignorance is not understanding the federal govt is different from NNPC. NNPC is actually not owned by the federal govt. it is owned by ALL tiers of government.

I have a company, the company owns a car, the car does not belong to me. What belongs to me are the shares of the company. The company is a different entity from me. If the company makes a payment to someone it is not me who made the payment, it is the company who made the payment. If a driver in the company hit someone, it is not me who hit someone, it is the company that is liable.

Are you that duuuumb?
omg... For dude are u a Nigerians at all?, how can u imagine nnpc being in charge of fuel subsidy on the first place, u seriously lack comprehension skill if u read the article and still type this rubbish... Dude, the FG denied it because they paid it secretly, it wasn't part of the budget, it's obvious, but they letter accepted it because ppl investigated and it became obvious that without subsidy, fuel price would be competing with the $ price, they couldn't hide it anymore.... Guy I swear it's either u are a teenager or u are just simply retarded, like ur brain is too small to grasp the reality on ground... Back to ur statement of imagining nnpc paying for the subsidy, it shows u are completely dull, go and read the function of the nnpc then u get back to me..nnpc to pay subsidy, lol, daft fellow doesn't even know why nnpc was established in the first place.. Guy good night, your kind will lower my IQ if I continue this argument.... U are irredemmable, so. Believe whatever u want to believe, but know something, ur education is a total waste, the school u graduated from is a collosal failure if they actually allowed u graduate... Bye.
Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by casualobserver: 9:34pm On Sep 13
Ashawoman82:
u are too stupid if u think the FG doesn't control the nnpc, infact the nnpc is a parastal under the ministry of petroleum, dude why are u this daft for christ sake, guy change ur way o, so that ur ignorance will not lead u to ur grave...are u now saying that the nnpc is paying for the subsidy? Jesus!!.. What level of confusion is this... So. U are comparing the nnpc to the judicial system or what? Anyway I rest my case, but lemme advice u, ur education that u claim, which I doubt, is actually a waste, a total waste.. Like it's better u learnt shoe making than wasting ur time in this ur so called education.... If u are educated and u don't have common sense, an illiterate will be better than u by far.

The reason many of you are unemployed is lack of basic English comprehension. You are too much hard work for employers making basic errors a primary school student should not make and that is why many Nigerian companies would rather outsource even mundane administrative tasks to foreigners, employ foreigners and avoid Nigerian graduates. Look at how much effort it takes to drum home something I clearly articulated in my original post and still you don’t get it. Read it as many times as you need to get it but leave me in peace.

Good Night!!!

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by casualobserver: 9:43pm On Sep 13
Ashawoman82:
omg... For dude are u a Nigerians at all?, how can u imagine nnpc being in charge of fuel subsidy on the first place, u seriously lack comprehension skill if u read the article and still type this rubbish... Dude, the FG denied it because they paid it secretly, it wasn't part of the budget, it's obvious, but they letter accepted it because ppl investigated and it became obvious that without subsidy, fuel price would be competing with the $ price, they couldn't hide it anymore.... Guy I swear it's either u are a teenager or u are just simply retarded, like ur brain is too small to grasp the reality on ground... Back to ur statement of imagining nnpc paying for the subsidy, it shows u are completely dull, go and read the function of the nnpc then u get back to me..nnpc to pay subsidy, lol, daft fellow doesn't even know why nnpc was established in the first place.. Guy good night, your kind will lower my IQ if I continue this argument.... U are irredemmable, so. Believe whatever u want to believe, but know something, ur education is a total waste, the school u graduated from is a collosal failure if they actually allowed u graduate... Bye.

I genuinely am not joking here. Seriously and I mean this with all sincerity…. your English comprehension and understanding is very poor. Ordinarily I will insult people like you for wasting my time. It is so bad that I feel bad abusing you because I know it is not your fault.

I am seriously not joking. If you want a career in a profession that involves the use of English work on yourself or you will have problems.

I am being serious!!

Good night!

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by TheAlchemist: 2:01am On Sep 14
id4sho:
1300-1500 per litre, y'all kiss the truth tongue

Be clear my bro N1300-N1500 Ex- Subsidy. Dangote would also insist that the subsidy should be Tax exempt.😁
Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by AnyanwuSK: 9:56am On Sep 14
Repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand.

No Dinner will enter Biafra or Heaven.

No more time
Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by Geometrix(m): 11:38pm On Sep 15
casualobserver:

I don’t like being constantly disturbed by people who add no value to this topic and do not want to learn. I have said all I need to say, Leave me in peace.

If you see petrol at a price you like buy, if you don’t like the price you see don’t buy. Nobody is forcing you.
Mr I too know, you are witnessing the drama about the pricing between NNPC and Dangote. You were so confident in your ignorance that the price of Dangote petrol must be 850-900.
We do not know the actual price now but from the press release from Dangote,what they sold to NNPC is way cheaper than NNPC import and the crude used was the one they imported.
Business processes and pricing are not cast in stone no matter the margins and the path to profitability differs..
Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by casualobserver: 10:07am On Sep 16
Geometrix:

Mr I too know, you are witnessing the drama about the pricing between NNPC and Dangote. You were so confident in your ignorance that the price of Dangote petrol must be 850-900.
We do not know the actual price now but from the press release from Dangote,what they sold to NNPC is way cheaper than NNPC import and the crude used was the one they imported.
Business processes and pricing are not cast in stone no matter the margins and the path to profitability differs..

Dangote PMS has been confirmed @ N898 based on imported crude!

Is this not confirmation your education was a waste of time and resources? I had no access to NNPC or DRL info and yet I was able to give an accurate estimate. If you use your brain, these things are not rocket science. The problem is most of you have no brains and the rest refuse to use it.

Do you not feel like an eeediot now? When people more intelligent than you are talking, shut up and learn!

I told you stop disturbing me with unintelligent comments

M0r0n!,,

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by Geometrix(m): 11:30am On Sep 16
casualobserver:

Is this not confirmation your education was a waste of time and resources? I had no access to NNPC or DRL info and yet I was able to give an accurate estimate. If you use your brain, these things are not rocket science. The problem is most of you have no brains and the rest refuse to use it.

Do you not feel like an eeediot now? When people more intelligent than you are talking, shut up and learn!

M0r0n!,,
You are actually the slowpoke and a nitwit for not deciphering the context of argument on a public space.
You googled 2% margin for every refinery including Dangote refinery and sticked to it as if you their financial consultant .
I ask you what if Dangote decides to sell at cost price to make sure he secures the Nigerian crude...you keep blabbing that the margin is sacrosanct.
I saw how the other guy avoided you with your half baked education your are flaunting. Ode!
The 898 NNPC quoted, was it from Dangote Refinery?
Haven't you read the rebuttal from Dangote that they sold a way cheaper price to NNPC?

Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by casualobserver: 12:08pm On Sep 16
Geometrix:

You are actually the slowpoke and a nitwit for not deciphering the context of argument on a public space.
You googled 2% margin for every refinery including Dangote refinery and sticked to it as if you their financial consultant .
I ask you what if Dangote decides to sell at cost price to make sure he secures the Nigerian crude...you keep blabbing that the margin is sacrosanct.
I saw how the other guy avoided you with your half baked education your are flaunting. Ode!
Haven't you read the rebuttal from Dangote that they sold a way cheaper price to NNPC?

You are clearly a M0ron. You like many of your ilk clearly speak English but lack English comprehension.

You woke me up with a post trying to rubbish my estimate of Dangote’s pms price. As it happens NNPC released a breakdown of the price of DRL PMS confirming my estimate.

Instead of you to crawl into your corner, you start talking nonsense.

When someone sees the price template released by NNPC and is then still asking “is it from DR?”, one has confirmation of one’s prior conclusions that one is dealing with a typical product of the failed education system in the country.
[b][/b]
There is nothing in the Dangote statement that refutes the prices released by NNPC. You clearly have a problem with English. Obviously your father is your mother’s brother, genetic disorders and brain defects are a consequence of such procreative abominations of nature.

Consider this my last response to you as sadly Nairaland does not have an ignore button.

For the record, many of you are confused because of the pandemic of English speakers who lack English comprehension in the country. You read but do not understand. The price released by NNPC is the price for PMS refined from imported Dangote crude. The price for Naira to Naira crude to PMS swap has not been released because the supply of that crude to DRL has not started. Dangote’s statement was deliberately ambiguous. NNPC stated the price categorically in an OFFICIAL statement, Dangote did not…why?

Having poor English comprehension is one thing, having a low IQ is another. Put the two together and we get the buffooonery that is you and your ilk. You are the one who failed to understand the Dangote statement. All they had to do instead of hiding behind carefully crafted words was to release the figures if it was different from what NNPC stated. On this occasion Dangote was being mischievous because they know their audience are dumb….people like you. “Misleading” is not the same thing as “false”. Dangote can claim they aren’t selling to NNPC at N898 because they aren’t selling to them in Naira. DRL is merely playing on your intelligence. Why didn’t DRL say the $0.55/liter is misleading? All NNPC did was convert 0.55c to Naira. Idiots like you are too dumb to understand.

And by the way it is not “sticked” to it, it is “stuck” to it. We have to teach them English as we communicate with them!
This conversation which you chose to disturb me with this morning has nothing to do with 2%. It is simply a question of my estimate of price of imported Dangote PMS based on their selling price of N900 for diesel. The statement validated my est8mate and your post this morning was an attempt to rubbish it which you failed.

There are 2 issues here the facts and the PR. The problem is Nigerians as exemplified by you, are too dumb to understand what is going on. It then becomes a PR battle as to who is responsible for the high price of PMS. The facts and the actual cost of PMS are sacred and the PR is merely about the ignorance of the populace. NNPC stated the facts and laid it bare, DRL could not respond with facts and used English knowing many of you are too dumb to understand. DRL did not have to but they know PR is important.

Goood bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by Geometrix(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16
casualobserver:

You are clearly a M0ron. You like many of your ilk clearly speak English but lack English comprehension.

You woke me up with a post trying to rubbish my estimate of Dangote’s pms price. As it happens NNPC released a breakdown of the price of DRL PMS confirming my estimate.

Instead of you to crawl into your corner, you start talking nonsense.

When someone sees the price template released by NNPC and is then still asking “is it from DR?”, one has confirmation of one’s prior conclusions that one is dealing with a typical product of the failed education system in the country.
[b][/b]
There is nothing in the Dangote statement that refutes the prices released by NNPC. You clearly have a problem with English. Obviously your father is your mother’s brother, genetic disorders and brain defects are a consequence of such procreative abominations of nature.

Consider this my last response to you as sadly Nairaland does not have an ignore button.

For the record, many of you are confused because of the pandemic of English speakers who lack English comprehension in the country. You read but do not understand. The price released by NNPC is the price for PMS refined from imported Dangote crude. The price for Naira to Naira crude to PMS swap has not been released because the supply of that crude to DRL has not started. Dangote’s statement was deliberately ambiguous. NNPC stated the price categorically in an OFFICIAL statement, Dangote did not…why?

Having poor English comprehension is one thing, having a low IQ is another. Put the two together and we get the buffooonery that is you and your ilk. You are the one who failed to understand the Dangote statement. All they had to do instead of hiding behind carefully crafted words was to release the figures if it was different from what NNPC stated. On this occasion Dangote was being mischievous because they know their audience are dumb….people like you. “Misleading” is not the same thing as “false”. Dangote can claim they aren’t selling to NNPC at N898 because they aren’t selling to them in Naira. DRL is merely playing on your intelligence. Why didn’t DRL say the $0.55/liter is misleading? All NNPC did was convert 0.55c to Naira. Idiots like you are too dumb to understand.

And by the way it is not “sticked” to it, it is “stuck” to it. We have to teach them English as we communicate with them!
This conversation which you chose to disturb me with this morning has nothing to do with 2%. It is simply a question of my estimate of price of imported Dangote PMS based on their selling price of N900 for diesel. The statement validated my est8mate and your post this morning was an attempt to rubbish it which you failed.

Goood bye.
It's obvious you are as an idiot clearly. So Dangote rebuttal is misleading and ambiguous. Continue with your self propelled deceit and be claiming intelligent..
Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by casualobserver: 1:17pm On Sep 16
Geometrix:

It's obvious you are as an idiot clearly. So Dangote rebuttal is misleading and ambiguous. Continue with your self propelled deceit and be claiming intelligent..

FACTS and FIGURES:

1. The landing price of PMS was always higher than the N600 selling price in Nigeria. Some say the landing price for NNPC was more than N1,000 when they were the sole importer.

2. This meant due to the removal of official subsidy, NNPC had been absorbing the shortfall. That practice had resulted in huge financial losses for NNPC and a situation where It could no longer “subsidize” PMS in the country having racked up $6b in debts.

3. DRL had been ref8ning diesel and supplying diesel to the local market at the free market unsubsidized rate of N900/ liter. It therefore doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that any PMS from Dangote at the same parameters (imported crude) would be +/-5% the price of their diesel.

4: NNPC has no intention of absorbing fuel subsidies anymore so the PR battle begins

PR battle

1: the Nigerian public are largely ignorant, there are those who feel NNPC are crooks, they are those who believe Dangote is an exploitative monopolist. If you are able to successfully blame one of them for the inevitable increase there is no shortage of unthinking brain dead Nigerians who will buy into your narrative.

2: there are those who believe that Somehow Dangote refinery coming on steam will REDUCE the price of PMS.

3: the informed know that PMS prices have to go up, the battle now is a battle for who will take the blame in the eyes of the public.

4: NNPC published the price of PMS from Dangote in order to make the gullible public think that it is Dangote responsible for high petrol [b][/b]prices. It isn’t, the reason the prices have gone up is because NNPC are no longer absorbing subsidies. If anything Dangote’s price is lower than the landing price Of PMS imported by NNPC because there are no shipping costs etc.

5: Dangote responds by saying NNPC is being “mischievous” but interestingly do not publish any contrary figures because while DRL PMS is actually cheaper than previous Imported NNPC PMS, the figures NNPC published are correct. The real issue is that politically Dangote cannot afford to say PMS is high is because subsidy has been removed. They don’t want to be the one to say it.

NNPC simply used the opportunity of the coming on stream of DRL to finally end any back door subsidy and pass the fallout on to Dangote by publishing the figures.

It is a PR battle based on gullible citizens who do not understand the mechanics of PMS pricing.

IMHO neither have done anything wrong. NNPC cannot afford and therefore is no longer subsidizing PMS and DRL is simply selling at market price. NNPC played a good hand by publishing the price and boxing them into a corner to which DRL can’t really respond.

This is not about the facts and figures, it is about who will take the blame in the eyes of the public of the increase In PmS that has come to stay. It is a PR exercise! It is about eeediots like geometrix arguing and disturbing me “It is Dangote’s faul”, “it is NNpc’s fault” but in reality when it comes to the bottom line it is a win-win for both the NNPC and DRL as both of them are happy with the pricing and the govt is happy subsidy is now truly gone!

It is about having simpletons and eeediots like Geometrix distracted and arguing over whose fault it is while quietly subsidy is removed totally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by Geometrix(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16
casualobserver:

FACTS and FIGURES:

1. The landing price of PMS was always higher than the N600 selling price in Nigeria. Some say the landing price for NNPC was more than N1,000 when they were the sole importer.

2. This meant due to the removal of official subsidy, NNPC had been absorbing the shortfall. That practice had resulted in huge financial losses for NNPC and a situation where It could no longer “subsidize” PMS in the country having racked up $6b in debts.

3. DRL had been ref8ning diesel and supplying diesel to the local market at the free market unsubsidized rate of N900/ liter. It therefore doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that any PMS from Dangote at the same parameters (imported crude) would be +/-5% the price of their diesel.

4: NNPC has no intention of absorbing fuel subsidies anymore so the PR battle begins

PR battle

1: the Nigerian public are largely ignorant, there are those who feel NNPC are crooks, they are those who believe Dangote is an exploitative monopolist. If you are able to successfully blame one of them for the inevitable increase there is no shortage of unthinking brain dead Nigerians who will buy into your narrative.

2: there are those who believe that Somehow Dangote refinery coming on steam will REDUCE the price of PMS.

3: the informed know that PMS prices have to go up, the battle now is a battle for who will take the blame in the eyes of the public.

4: NNPC published the price of PMS from Dangote in order to make the gullible public think that it is Dangote responsible for high petrol [b][/b]prices. It isn’t, the reason the prices have gone up is because NNPC are no longer absorbing subsidies. If anything Dangote’s price is lower than the landing price Of PMS imported by NNPC because there are no shipping costs etc.

5: Dangote responds by saying NNPC is being “mischievous” but interestingly do not publish any contrary figures because while DRL PMS is actually cheaper than previous Imported NNPC PMS, the figures NNPC published are correct. The real issue is that politically Dangote cannot afford to say PMS is high is because subsidy has been removed. They don’t want to be the one to say it.

NNPC simply used the opportunity of the coming on stream of DRL to finally end any back door subsidy and pass the fallout on to Dangote by publishing the figures.

It is a PR battle based on gullible citizens who do not understand the mechanics of PMS pricing.

IMHO neither have done anything wrong. NNPC cannot afford and therefore is no longer subsidizing PMS and DRL is simply selling at market price. NNPC played a good hand by publishing the price and boxing them into a corner to which DRL can’t really respond.

This is not about the facts and figures, it is about who will take the blame in the eyes of the public of the increase In PmS that has come to stay. It is a PR exercise! It is about eeediots like geometrix arguing and disturbing me “It is Dangote’s faul”, “it is NNpc’s fault” but in reality when it comes to the bottom line it is a win-win for both the NNPC and DRL as both of them are happy with the pricing and the govt is happy subsidy is now truly gone!

It is about having simpletons and eeediots like Geometrix distracted and arguing over whose fault it is while quietly subsidy is removed totally.

Read your paragraph 5 very well and cure yourself the deficiency of assimilation.
My argument and first instance of engaging you was not of who is right or wrong between NNPC and Dangote but on the opaqueness of public accountability as it relates to the landing cost being brandied by NNPC.
Like you posited it may be more than 600 while some say it is 1000.
My argument was that Dangote can sell cheaper than the landing cost NNPC is telling us but you went wayhire with your unnecessary rant and supposedly half baked knowledge..but I know really blame i know your kind
Secondly in your last paragraph,you said subsidy is gone finally..Did you confer with the President on this?
Because he was the one that previously announced that subsidy is gone but NNPC was still paying for it through the backdoor.

Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by casualobserver: 3:35pm On Sep 16
Geometrix:

Read your paragraph 5 very well and cure yourself the deficiency of assimilation.
My argument and first instance of engaging you was not of who is right or wrong between NNPC and Dangote but on the opaqueness of public accountability as it relates to the landing cost being brandied by NNPC.
Like you posited it may be more than 600 while some say it is 1000.
My argument was that Dangote can sell cheaper than the landing cost NNPC is telling us but you went wayhire with your unnecessary rant and supposedly half baked knowledge..but I know really blame i know your kind
Secondly in your last paragraph,you said subsidy is gone finally..Did you confer with the President on this?
Because he was the one that previously announced that subsidy is gone but NNPC was still paying for it through the backdoor.

Unfortunately there is no medicine for stupidity.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by Ashawoman82: 6:09pm On Sep 16
casualobserver:

M0r0n!,,
useless guy, you are just using education as a criteria to insult ppl like ur education has brought any good thing in ur life.. Like I said, if u don't have common sense ur education is a waste no matter the level, I won't be surprised if u are one polytechnic undergraduate bragging about education... Stupid man.
Re: NNPCL Gives Update On Dangote Refinery Petrol Price, Purchase by Ashawoman82: 6:11pm On Sep 16
Geometrix:

don't waste ur time on that nincompoop, he's a waste of time.. He doesn't have common sense to decipher simple analogy, I'm very sure he's not as educated as he claims....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Official Photos From Desmond Elliot’s Inauguration Yesterday / Gunmen Bomb Imo Police Station, Destroy Vehicles, Buildings; They Used Dynamite / The Six Geographical Regions In Nigeria in Order Of Development

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.