Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,666 members, 7,979,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:21 AM

Drama As Pastor Asks Groom To Shave Beard Before He Can Be Wedded - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drama As Pastor Asks Groom To Shave Beard Before He Can Be Wedded (104 Views)

"I'm Alive To Tell The Story" : Share Your Close Shave With Death Moments / 26 Years Old Without A Single Beard / Harnaam Kaur: Youngest Female With A Full Beard (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Pastor Asks Groom To Shave Beard Before He Can Be Wedded by TopNotchTrends(m): 9:49am On Sep 14
There was a bit of Drama and surprise after a pastor asked groom to shave/trim his beards before he can be Wedded.

The groom had no choice but to comply. He wouldn't want his lady's day ruined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68XYYgfhylM?si=6xyzgkaLO1-XWANs

Re: Drama As Pastor Asks Groom To Shave Beard Before He Can Be Wedded by EreluRoz: 9:53am On Sep 14
It was too much but looks good on him after shave
Re: Drama As Pastor Asks Groom To Shave Beard Before He Can Be Wedded by vonlogon: 10:03am On Sep 14
The pastor is an authoritarian, but the guy sef no groom the biebie, it was too full
Re: Drama As Pastor Asks Groom To Shave Beard Before He Can Be Wedded by docdes: 10:14am On Sep 14
Likely a Yahoo boy.
Re: Drama As Pastor Asks Groom To Shave Beard Before He Can Be Wedded by Wawelexy(m): 10:54am On Sep 14
The guy no too get money.... grin
Re: Drama As Pastor Asks Groom To Shave Beard Before He Can Be Wedded by dkidd: 11:07am On Sep 14
Wawelexy:
The guy no too get money.... grin
I swear such disrespect... Wetin concern anybody with him beards. Falling of hands on Ur wedding day 😂
That pastor go marry the girl if na me. Rubbish! Na so control dey take start, from beards to clothes to how to treat his wife and before U know pastor go dey dictate how many times him go dey nack her so him go get chance do him own. I even suspect both the bride and the pastor sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Pastor Asks Groom To Shave Beard Before He Can Be Wedded by Wawelexy(m): 11:12am On Sep 14
dkidd:

I swear such disrespect... Wetin concern anybody with him beards. Falling of hands on Ur wedding day 😂
That pastor go marry the girl if na me. Rubbish! Na so control dey take start, from beards to clothes to how to treat his wife and before U know pastor go dey dictate how many times him go dey nack her so him go get chance do him own. I even suspect both the bride and the pastor sef

grin grin grin...

(1) (Reply)

Jobfan Recruitment Services / FERMA Budgets N55bn For Roads / Husband Tag 2020| How Well Does My Husband Knows Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.