Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. (842 Views)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / HK Nigerians Used Photo Of Dbang To Try To Scam Me! / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Smartcitizen: 11:54am On Sep 14
"You see, in my prime, I made over 10 million naira in a week; I was so hot that I was the gateway to what you now call Afrobeats. Men like Kanye West would pick up their phones and call me Don Jazzy to know what the African music market was like.

I made one of the best music collaborations with Snoop Dogg, who I call his "cousin" because our vibes were beyond just music.

Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo and a host of other kokolets all wanted the Koko, but as a man of peace, the Koko must not go around... Hehehe you know what I mean"

"I would link up with my Senegalese brother Akon so we can ball in Miami, fly first class to Dubai in my Versace shades and suit"

It all fell apart when I told Don Jazzy I could do it alone because we both made Mo'Hits become a reality.

Over time, I haven't found anyone who could give me those beats like Don Baba J used to give me, those beats were a banger that moulded my charisma as an entertainer.

I have watched Don Baba J. prove his worth over time as he has raised two generations of artists. We have made peace, and I hope to work with him again because only he understands what makes me who I am".

I have realised in life some people come into your life as a beacon of light that enhances your potential, and Don Jazzy is one of them.

-D'Banj 2024

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by DaddyCoool: 12:31pm On Sep 14
Wow!
Not just heart-felt adulation, there are deep truths hidden in that statement.
If you're lucky enough to run into someone who complements you like a jigsaw puzzle, don't take it for granted

5 Likes

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Franzinni: 12:43pm On Sep 14
Why does this need to be tribalistic? Even the Don jazzy has NEVER put tribe as his identity but you have come to fan the flames. Weldon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Smartcitizen: 2:13pm On Sep 14
Franzinni:
Why does this need to be tribalistic? Even the Don jazzy has NEVER put tribe as his identity but you have come to fan the flames. Weldon

Those asking Igbos to leave Lagos may certainly regret it like Dbang when they leave.

This is exactly what Dbang is facing now after thinking that asking Don to leave will make him better.

IGBOS ARE NOT YORUBAS ENEMIES

A WORD IS ENOUGH......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Gilgil: 2:54pm On Sep 14
One of the biggest losses we have in Nigerian music is the split of DBanj and Don Baba J. I was saddened when Dbanj left and Also Wande Coal.

Those 3 made waves like maaaadt together.

Nigeria should learn

4 Likes

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Franzinni: 3:22pm On Sep 14
Smartcitizen:

Those asking Igbos to leave Lagos may certainly regret it like Dbang when they leave.

This is exactly what Dbang is facing now after thinking that asking Don to leave will make him better.

A WORD IS ENOUGH......

yorubas are not igbos enemies ... And don't forget the founder of afrobeat is Yoruba all musical export from Nigeria is coming out of yoruba land so don't inflate your sense of worth ... Don jazzy dey speak Yoruba, dbanj no dey speak Igbo ... E get why.

Stop beat your chest over irrelevant issues. Dbanj is not even a representative of the Yoruba land so I wonder why you had to be at your chest over wetin no even make!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Smartcitizen: 4:36pm On Sep 14
Franzinni:
yorubas are not igbos enemies ... And don't forget the founder of afrobeat is Yoruba all musical export from Nigeria is coming out of yoruba land so don't inflate your sense of worth ... Don jazzy dey speak Yoruba, dbanj no dey speak Igbo ... E get why.

Stop beat your chest over irrelevant issues. Dbanj is not even a representative of the Yoruba land so I wonder why you had to be at your chest over wetin no even make!

Don Jazzy SPEAKS Yoruba and does it make him a Yoruba person?

Why is it difficult to tag him Igbo when in anyway he is never a Yoruba man?

But it was so easy for you to tag a Yoruba man the labour party governorship candidate an Igbo man because of his second name Chinedu?

I'm still struggling to see if there is any Yoruba person living or dead without hypocrisy mentality, sincerely speaking I'm trying and this is not a curse.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Goodnewsforlife: 7:38pm On Sep 14
Smartcitizen:

A WORD IS ENOUGH......

did don jazzy bragged he made dbanj?
Did don jazzy called dbanj lazy?
Did don jazzy insult dbanj n call him derogatory names?

Check what Igbos do to yorubas n u will understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Goodnewsforlife: 7:44pm On Sep 14
Smartcitizen:

But it was so easy for you to tag a Yoruba man the labour party governorship candidate an Igbo man because of his second name Chinedu?

I'm still struggling to see if there is any Yoruba person living or dead without hypocrisy mentality, sincerely speaking I'm trying and this is not a curse.

just keep quiet there

The problem with u Igbos is that u will never agree u are wrong but will always want to play smart by robbing your mistake in d face of people u should apologize to

Chinedu used derogatory words on yorubas
He insulted adeboye
Went live in interview and said he doesn't think in Yoruba
He can speak Igbo fluently but can't speak Yoruba
He even bragged of bringing ipob to Lagos n gave reasons y ipob should invade Lagos

U Igbos turn a blind eye when u slap people but only complain when they retaliate

Just like chidinma adetshina, if chinedu is rejected in Yoruba land then u Igbos should accept him n make him governor of Anambra now

U can't force acceptability

Make chinedu governor of Anambra to make a point

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Franzinni: 7:55pm On Sep 14
Smartcitizen:

well regardless of how you feel Yoruba people can never see you as competition ... We don't even have time to think about your issues, the don jazzy made his entire empire on Yoruba soil .. that speaks volumes and still we love him ... Let me teach you something, do you think when dangote and obi cubana meet, they will be thinking about tribe ? ... Or if otedola and one Igbo billionaire meet they will be looking at tribe ? This your mentality is an indication of your poverty ... And I don't mean financially but mentally

6 Likes

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Warrior99: 9:03pm On Sep 14
IGBO MUST GO!

1 Like

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by AkinPhysicist: 9:51pm On Sep 14
As far as we Yorubas are concerned:

#IbosMustGo.

They can either go in PEACE or PIECES. The choice is theres.

1 Like

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by agadez007(m): 12:18am On Sep 15
AkinPhysicist:
As far as we Yorubas are concerned:

#IbosMustGo.

They can either go in PEACE or PIECES. The choice is theres.
na online you dey
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by NaijaPrince18: 1:17am On Sep 15
Yoruba people are a trillion times better than ibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by StreetTyga: 12:00pm On Sep 15
Was this rubbish blah blahblah related to the headline...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by nasbiafra(m): 2:05am On Sep 16
This tribal issue has gotten deep into our head because this post is shit,want to know why,i will tell you why

DON JAZZY IS NOT EVEN AN IGBO MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Emmanuel909090: 4:51am On Sep 16
If people want to leave you, let them go.
Only time will teach the lesson.
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by pointblank247(m): 5:14am On Sep 16
Franzinni:

it's clear your brain is not working.
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Franzinni: 7:16am On Sep 16
pointblank247:
it's clear your brain is not working.
it takes one to know one
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by imiski(m): 10:00am On Sep 16
Nti adikwa
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by LexngtonSteele: 2:41pm On Sep 16
Colonial Masters don't fight their Slaves.

They simply rule them.

We have NEVER been your peers. We will NEVER be.

Love how Tinubu singlehandedly shooed away a whole tribe when it was their turn in 2023. And all they could do is cry for 8 years. Onu started his own when Tinubu snatched APC ticket grin

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Goodnewsforlife: 3:55pm On Sep 16
nasbiafra:
This tribal issue has gotten deep into our head because this post is shit,want to know why,i will tell you why

DON JAZZY IS NOT EVEN AN IGBO MAN.
u Sabi

Na Igbos Dey carry everything wey no concern dem for head

Na dem carry Jonathan matter for head
Na dem still wan carry don jazzy matter for head
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Smartcitizen: 1:02am
Franzinni:
well regardless of how you feel Yoruba people can never see you as competition ... We don't even have time to think about your issues, the don jazzy made his entire empire on Yoruba soil .. that speaks volumes and still we love him ... Let me teach you something, do you think when dangote and obi cubana meet, they will be thinking about tribe ? ... Or if otedola and one Igbo billionaire meet they will be looking at tribe ? This your mentality is an indication of your poverty ... And I don't mean financially but mentally

You people has always been the people that starts the whole issues and when we responded you accordingly, you also will be the first to start shouting Leave our region for us.

Imagine one of your celestial church pastor telling the whole world that "IGBOS ARE YORUBAS GREATEST PROBLEM IN THIS LIFE".... Waooo!

That's why I'll always see you people as the most hypocritical people created by God Almighty.
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Franzinni: 6:19am
Smartcitizen:

You people has always been the people that starts the whole issues and when we responded you accordingly, you also will be the first to start shouting Leave our region for us.

Imagine one of your celestial church pastor telling the whole world that "IGBOS ARE YORUBAS GREATEST PROBLEM IN THIS LIFE".... Waooo!

That's why I'll always see you people as the most hypocritical people created by God Almighty.
you see ... If you need to talk hypocricy, it's not a Yoruba leader for independent who ran away, abandoning his people to their faith after causing the death of over 3 million... Or is it Yoruba people that is terrorizing it's people by forcing them to stay indoors and killing innocent people they find in the name of independence? Or when have you heard Yoruba and igbos fighting body battle on Yoruba soil? But you hear Yoruba and hausa quite often right ? I can bet you don't live on Igbo soil as we speak, you are living in the south west or the north but you are complaining of hypocrisy... See like I said Yoruba people are too advanced to be embroidered in hate... I will leave you with this question ... Why do your people prefer to travel far from home to make It ? Why is it that when you have your people living together in close proximity they begin to envy eachother and before you know ... Well let me stop here becasue there is no need preaching to the choir.
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Smartcitizen: 7:18am
Franzinni:
you see ... If you need to talk hypocricy, it's not a Yoruba leader for independent who ran away, abandoning his people to their faith after causing the death of over 3 million... Or is it Yoruba people that is terrorizing it's people by forcing them to stay indoors and killing innocent people they find in the name of independence? Or when have you heard Yoruba and igbos fighting body battle on Yoruba soil? But you hear Yoruba and hausa quite often right ? I can bet you don't live on Igbo soil as we speak, you are living in the south west or the north but you are complaining of hypocrisy... See like I said Yoruba people are too advanced to be embroidered in hate... I will leave you with this question ... Why do your people prefer to travel far from home to make It ? Why is it that when you have your people living together in close proximity they begin to envy eachother and before you know ... Well let me stop here becasue there is no need preaching to the choir.

You see the problem, you people assume that everyone in Igbo land doing business and prospering is outside Igbo land.

God Almighty knows I've never lived outside Igbo land, just like my father who established our family business here in the east.

My dear I have a lot of customers from Lagos, Abuja, Ota-Ogun state, Kaduna, Kano just to mention few outside Igbo land. So can you tell me why I should like to live in your region?

And the sit at home thing you mentioned, who told you that majority of the Easterners are not in support of it? If you can reason properly, you will understand that anything working in this country has the support of majority of the people around it.

It is high time you people in the west should understand that we have stayed together with you people and we have seen al your BAD BLOOD towards us, let's try to stay apart and see if you will never value and respect us just like Dbang is giving Don Jazzy some respect now.

YOU CAN NEVER RESPECT WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOSE IT.
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Smartcitizen: 7:26am
LexngtonSteele:
Colonial Masters don't fight their Slaves.

They simply rule them.

We have NEVER been your peers. We will NEVER be.

Love how Tinubu singlehandedly shooed away a whole tribe when it was their turn in 2023. And all they could do is cry for 8 years. Onu started his own when Tinubu snatched APC ticket grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Colonial masters?

Show us Tinubu's village and let me show you the picture of my village in Abriba in Ohafia local government area of Abia state.

It's funny to assume colonial masters who place were better than ours before they even came to develop our place.

You are a joke 🤣😂😂😂😂

Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by LexngtonSteele: 7:39am
Smartcitizen:

Smartcitizen to his father :

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Colonial masters?

Show us Tinubu's village and let me show you the picture of my village in Abriba in Ohafia local government area of Abia state.

It's funny to assume colonial masters who place were better than ours before they even came to develop our place.

You are a joke 🤣😂😂😂😂

You're the joke. And we wouldn't permit you to rule since sense is far from you.

Nigerians run away to UK/ US for better opportunities because those lands are more fertile. They go there to slave for their Colonial Masters.

Same thing Igbos do for Yorubas. They have no choice in the matter. grin

Now explain how Tinubu singlehandedly conquered your tribe.
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Smartcitizen: 8:23am
LexngtonSteele:

You're the joke. And we wouldn't permit you to rule since sense is far from you.

Nigerians run away to UK/ US for better opportunities because those lands are more fertile. They go there to slave for their Colonial Masters.

Same thing Igbos do for Yorubas. They have no choice in the matter. grin

Now explain how Tinubu singlehandedly conquered your tribe.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rule?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Show me the effect of OBASANJO's presidency on the lives of the people of Ogun State?

Show me that of Bayelsans to that of Jonathan and I don't want to talk about these idiots called BUHARI and Tinubu because I the know their people are suffering under their presidency.

Let me tell you what most of you will get to know in 100 years time and it will be too late for you people,

IGBOS ARE BUSINESS PEOPLE AND WE WILL ALWAYS VOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT GOVERNMENT BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT AND THAT'S WHY WE CAN NEVER BE DISADVANTAGE NO MATTER THE GOAT YOU CHOOSE AS YOUR LEADER IN NIGERIA.

WE WILL ALWAYS REPLAN OURSELVES AND CONTINUE DOING OUR THINGS AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED, JUST LIKE WE DID UNDER BUHARI AND WE ARE DOING AGAIN UNDER THIS FAILURE CALLED TINUBU.
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Franzinni: 8:24am
Smartcitizen:

You see the problem, you people assume that everyone in Igbo land doing business and prospering is outside Igbo land.

God Almighty knows I've never lived outside Igbo land, just like my father who established our family business here in the east.

My dear I have a lot of customers from Lagos, Abuja, Ota-Ogun state, Kaduna, Kano just to mention few outside Igbo land. So can you tell me why I should like to live in your region?

And the sit at home thing you mentioned, who told you that majority of the Easterners are not in support of it? If you can reason properly, you will understand that anything working in this country has the support of majority of the people around it.

It is high time you people in the west should understand that we have stayed together with you people and we have seen al your BAD BLOOD towards us, let's try to stay apart and see if you will never value and respect us just like Dbang is giving Don Jazzy some respect now.

YOU CAN NEVER RESPECT WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOSE IT.
staying apart will be a good idea but it's up to you to get your people to agree to stay in thier land and develop it ... Good luck with that ... Now I must commend you for the fact that you live and do business from your land ... I honestly respect that. I will suggest you try not to have a blanket mindset about a whole people because of the actions of a few. No people can ever be perfect and it pays to capitalize on their positives and learn to work around their negatives ... Yoruba people are not your enemy. We don't even compete for the same things so why do you feel we hate you ? Igbos do drugs while Yoruba do fraud and skull mining... Why can we just get along haha 😂😂😂 just kidding but you get my gist
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by HardBishop(m): 8:40am
Franzinni:
staying apart will be a good idea but it's up to you to get your people to agree to stay in thier land and develop it ... Good luck with that ... Now I must commend you for the fact that you live and do business from your land ... I honestly respect that. I will suggest you try not to have a blanket mindset about a whole people because of the actions of a few. No people can ever be perfect and it pays to capitalize on their positives and learn to work around their negatives ... Yoruba people are not your enemy. We don't even compete for the same things so why do you feel we hate you ? Igbos do drugs while Yoruba do fraud and skull mining... Why can we just get along haha 😂😂😂 just kidding but you get my gist
Not only Igbo should go, yorubas also should vacate from the southeast states. Your people started that slang first, then I feel the same should be meted on yorubas
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Franzinni: 8:48am
HardBishop:

Not only Igbo should go, yorubas also should vacate from the southeast states. Your people started that slang first, then I feel the same should be meted on yorubas
I agree ... But there are very very very few yorubas in the south east tho ... But the amount of Igbo brothers and sisters in the south west... Damn .. and we love them. Regardless of how some of them treat thier host.
Re: Those Asking The Igbos To Leave Lagos Should Learn From Dbang And Don Jazzy. by Smartcitizen: 9:24am
Franzinni:

Based on your humor, I've just liked you and sincerely speaking I've never hated any Yoruba person.

God knows that when I was in school, my very very best friend that I trusted with all I had was a Yoruba guy..Jimoh, I've I will never regret that because he trusted me too and maybe because it wasn't about politics.

We Igbos are very liberal and has always made a home out of were we find ourselves in. You can never believe that in my village, a Yoruba man is the head of one of the age groups ( this age groups forms part of the traditional leaders in Igbo land) he has lived with us and speak our language, so we can never see him as a threat to us.

We have our problems as people, just like every other regions in Nigeria but please stop seeing us people who doesn't have a choice because we choose to be in your place and do business. Most Yorubas are living in England, doing businesses and contesting for elections.

Some of them has even committed one atrocities or the other and nobody is treating them as if they did that because they hated their host.

The earlier we stop this nonsense, the better for our development. I can comfortably vote any Yoruba man who I believe will do well not because of his religion or were he is coming from, after all, I voted for BUHARI in 2015 thinking he was better before he messed himself up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who No Be Thief? / Nigerian Woman Jailed For Smuggling Baby . / Give Kudos "police Recover N359m, $50,000, £2,000 From Robbers In Rivers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.