Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,271 members, 7,977,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:52 PM

Please, How Accurate Or Genuine Are The Hand Held Machines Used For Testing The - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, How Accurate Or Genuine Are The Hand Held Machines Used For Testing The (133 Views)

COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing / Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Accurate Or Genuine Are The Hand Held Machines Used For Testing The by Jasbi: 7:07pm On Sep 14
It happens that my dad went to a private hospital for body test and he told me that he wasn't really tested, I mean the regular test of the body like collecting blood, urine, e.t.c. what he told me was that he was given a machine to hold and it vibrates as he held it and that there's something like a monitor that shows the diagram of a body with some arrows pointing out where his body needs medical attention.
After the test with the machine, he was told to buy some drugs. My main concern now is that is this kind of test accurate to point out some health issues or it's just a scam before we go ahead and start looking for money to pay for something that's not genuine.
Re: Please, How Accurate Or Genuine Are The Hand Held Machines Used For Testing The by hisgrace090: 7:32pm On Sep 14
It's a Chinese scam machine use to decide people.
The machine promise to test everything whereas it detect nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Accurate Or Genuine Are The Hand Held Machines Used For Testing The by TravlSagHoliday: 7:38pm On Sep 14
It sounds like he had a bioresonance test, which isn't standard and often isn't reliable. Get a second opinion from a regular doctor and stick to conventional tests for accurate results.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Accurate Or Genuine Are The Hand Held Machines Used For Testing The by Jasbi: 7:46pm On Sep 14
Okay, thank you

TravlSagHoliday:
It sounds like he had a bioresonance test, which isn't standard and often isn't reliable. Get a second opinion from a regular doctor and stick to conventional tests for accurate results.

Re: Please, How Accurate Or Genuine Are The Hand Held Machines Used For Testing The by Jasbi: 7:49pm On Sep 14
I thought as much, cause he said the test shows that he has much fat inside him, and he is someone that's slim not fat. I was like how will a machine you just hold detect that you have much fat inside you

hisgrace090:
It's a Chinese scam machine use to decide people.
The machine promise to test everything whereas it detect nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Keep Losing Weight And Gaining It All Back / Five COVID-19 Patients Discharged In Lagos / Lagos Free Healthcare Programe Records 600 Childbirths Amid Coronavirus Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.