Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,510 members, 7,978,700 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ogun Rice Farmers Denies Media Reports, Say Government Assisted Their Farms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Rice Farmers Denies Media Reports, Say Government Assisted Their Farms (4980 Views)

Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms / Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms / PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Rice Farmers Denies Media Reports, Say Government Assisted Their Farms by skuribeebo: 10:43am On Sep 15
I knew it that the state government are liars.
When I saw that governor standing beside the rice and taking pictures , I was just smiling , I was like Lori iro.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Rice Farmers Denies Media Reports, Say Government Assisted Their Farms by LtChisom: 11:09am On Sep 15
They've been threatened, the truth will still come out.
Re: Ogun Rice Farmers Denies Media Reports, Say Government Assisted Their Farms by LtChisom: 11:14am On Sep 15
Kobojunkieee:
What in the world are you on about? I don't know of such a video. All I have seen are the videos posted by the OP in his attempt to claim the report made the other day was false hence the reason why I am directing my questions at him before you stepped in to make yourself the center of attention. Abeg, waka pass me if you can't respond to questions without thinking you have some magical access into my thinking! undecided

Thank you, your methodology of arguing facts give me inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Rice Farmers Denies Media Reports, Say Government Assisted Their Farms by LtChisom: 11:14am On Sep 15
creativejagaban:

What is really your problem here That there is a fantastic program supported and assisted by government or that it is a good news coming out of a state or that the earlier negative media report you so much believe was bursted

Which one is the issue

Why not focus on the good news

You meant he should focus on the lies and propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Rice Farmers Denies Media Reports, Say Government Assisted Their Farms by LtChisom: 11:19am On Sep 15
DeLaRue:
It has become a habit for some people to bring politics into everything.

Government does anything good, they start spreading false news that it is propaganda.

Same thing they did with federal government's students loan scheme. Even when students started confirming their school fees have been paid and N20,000 was dropping in their personal account every month, some people insisted it was all propaganda and not true.

No wonder some politicians don't even bother to do any good.

How come no one is talking about the loan now, is it now audio loan or a seasonal propaganda merchandise?

One thing with truth is that no matter how it is hidden, it will overshadow all lies one day.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Rice Farmers Denies Media Reports, Say Government Assisted Their Farms by LtChisom: 11:21am On Sep 15
membranus:

Then what's your problem about the program, why are you bitter about the project, attacking it left and right?

Here is a government that is doing good thing, providing support to people to produce food for the generality, without minding the tribe, and the people benefitting from it are giving praises to the government, and from nowhere you raised arms against it.

Do you have to criticise everything? Why don't you applaud even your enemies when it is necessary.

Take bitterness out of your life, it is always energy and mind sapping.

When someone bursts your lies, you call it bitterness, it is the agbadorians new anthem.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Rice Farmers Denies Media Reports, Say Government Assisted Their Farms by Kobojunkieee: 2:49pm On Sep 15
CorrectionFLuid:

Ok I get you now.
1. The project is a private investment by a private citizen.
2. The ogun government claimed it as its world bank partnership agric development project. Probably to use it to get more world bank funds.
3. A private investment can't generate money for the state government, like Ogun government claimed.
4. The assistance given to the farmers through seeds and fertilizers has been going on even before the current administration, it's not a special world bank assistance. And that most states do same, not just Ogun. These seeds and fertilizer are shared by the FG via the state governments.
5. The farmers took loans that will be repaid by them, and not the ogun state government or the world bank
This is still jargons to me as it does not address the accusations raised by Mr. Bello Z. undecided

You can't mansplain your way out of holding your Governor responsible should it turn out what Mr. Bello Z said is fact. So, please spare me this gibberish abeg! undecided
Re: Ogun Rice Farmers Denies Media Reports, Say Government Assisted Their Farms by Calylove: 7:19pm On Sep 15
Wonderful denials... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Rice Farmers Denies Media Reports, Say Government Assisted Their Farms by CorrectionFLuid: 7:30pm On Sep 15
Kobojunkieee:
This is still jargons to me as it does not address the accusations raised by Mr. Bello Z. undecided

You can't mansplain your way out of holding your Governor responsible should it turn out what Mr. Bello Z said is fact. So, please spare me this gibberish abeg! undecided

Lol. Angry bird.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enlighten Nigerians Against Oil Scooping From Tanker Explosion – Senate To NOA / Ribadu To Emerge As Ac Presidential Candidate / Photos: Yorubas Leaders With Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.