Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:50 AM

Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw (3252 Views)

Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe / Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by ChildOfDoom: 10:52pm On Sep 16
The common practice by girls in brothels is to ensure that they stroke our rod to erection then supervise the fixing of the 'rubber' before they let us slide in.

I have become so familiar with about seven of the brothel girls that they now allow me lash them raw

To repay their trust, I only carry the seven of them, buy them goodies regularly and ensure my pull out game is on top gear. Lashing with rubber is no longer exciting. My deek goes limp when I see condom now about to enter.

But it comes with a cost, patronising seven girls at interval. 84k I budgeted for the three days break is gone. I even borrowed from a colleague 20k to 25k on top woman matter.

Though distraction of betting is eliminated (since December 25th 2023), I am still squandering money sad

6 Likes

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by Datguy00: 11:06pm On Sep 16
U dey mad

14 Likes

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by SultanOfAbia: 12:34am On Sep 17
My own didn't even ask for condom
She use her hand grab my prick and direct it inside her pussy by herself.

It was already creamy and wet
Truth is that, she has been feeling me for a long time. I decided to shoot my shot and we banged in no time..

Girls these days once they really like you
They don't ask for condom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by Localgrandpa: 1:57am On Sep 17
Congratulations bro. You are doomed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by atoliman: 2:08am On Sep 17
ChildOfDoom:
The common practice by girls in brothels is to ensure that they stroke our rod to erection then supervise the fixing of the 'rubber' before they let us slide in.

I have become so familiar with about seven of the brothel girls that they now allow me lash them raw

To repay their trust, I only carry the seven of them, buy them goodies regularly and ensure my pull out game is on top gear. Lashing with rubber is no longer exciting. My deek goes limp when I see condom now about to enter.

But it comes with a cost, patronising seven girls at interval. 84k I budgeted for the three days break is gone. I even borrowed from a colleague 20k to 25k on top woman matter.

Though distraction of betting is eliminated (since December 25th 2023), I am still squandering money sad

Marry one of the ashewo

1 Like

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by Lordsugar(f): 2:34am On Sep 17
An ful
Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by authentic18: 3:53am On Sep 17
SultanOfAbia:

Truth us that, she has been feeling me for a long time. I decided to shoot my shot and we banged in no time..

Stop playing with your health
That’s one of the the most dangerous things to play with
Your life
Trust no one

5 Likes

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by Bobage16(m): 4:21am On Sep 17
U no ordinary again. Something must kill a man jare. Do your thing

2 Likes

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by bdon123(m): 5:30am On Sep 17
Get pep n take it for 28 days or continuously if this is d life u wanna live

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by Mopeola(f): 6:49am On Sep 17
If U don lie for us finish make we know

2 Likes

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by BigYash: 6:57am On Sep 17
That’s how people who doesn’t value their good health behaves,even though the ashawo na another guyman serious babe grin Unknown to him that his very loyal babe services the community ,using her toto,her mouth ,her whole body and soul grin

3 Likes

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by Okoroawusa: 7:12am On Sep 17
I have to agree with you on that recent development. I don't know about oloshos but women generally these days rarely insist on the use of condoms even if she just met you today.
Even the runs girls would agree without condom if the price is right.

6 Likes

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by jorion(m): 7:44am On Sep 17
Some olosho no send o...

I been dey bang one with condom when e burst, told her and she was like PUT AM INSIDE

I objected and she was like YOU NO WAN DO...

Na so I put am inside, fk craze comot her head

She dey shout DON'T POUR INSIDE ME, I dey tell her SHEY NA YOU NO WAN USE CONDOM

I pour inside her live and direct, she no even send

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by Nakashima(m): 7:48am On Sep 17
jorion:
Some olosho no send o...

I been dey bang one with condom when e burst, told her and she was like PUT AM INSIDE

She dey shout DON'T POUR INSIDE ME, I dey tell her SHEY NA YOU NO WAN USE CONDOM

grin

4 Likes

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by id4sho(m): 9:50am On Sep 17
jorion:
Some olosho no send o...

Nairalanders 😂😅💣

2 Likes

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by SultanOfAbia: 11:03am On Sep 17
id4sho:

Nairalanders 😂😅💣
I swear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by arantess: 11:37am On Sep 17
ChildOfDoom:

congratulations,
you have achieved a new milestone.

atleast you cant say 2024 was not a fruitful year.

keep it up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by ocloud(m): 11:42am On Sep 17
Mopeola:

E be like say you won taste raw rod
Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17
A whole lot of women absolutely do not insist on condoms. I can understand if they aren't even afraid of HIV but pregnancy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by LoveJesus87(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17
SultanOfAbia:

Truth us that, she has been feeling me for a long time. I decided to shoot my shot and we banged in no time..

free HIV
Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by ayo2008: 3:49pm On Sep 17
ChildOfDoom:

I hope this won't end you in hell
Better repent and give your life to Jesus Christ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by Gerrard59(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17
tensazangetsu20:
A whole lot of women absolutely do not insist on condoms. I can understand if they aren't even afraid of HIV but pregnancy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Probably linked to the high rate of ladies who cater for children without the presence of fathers. I dread both - unplanned pregnancy and STDs. I rather stock up dotted/ribbed condoms than have unprotected sex.
Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by AmalaAtiEwedu: 4:13pm On Sep 17
Mopeola:
E be like say na everything be joke?
Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by mmadu4: 4:20pm On Sep 17
i had one encounter like that i didn't sleep well for 3 months after i went to HIV test and other std test my mind freed up. Guys never ever allow such act of not using condom with a hoe. if she can allow you to chop her without protection then she can also allow other guys too. so be careful and stay strapped

1 Like

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by 190: 4:26pm On Sep 17
jorion:
Some olosho no send o...

ROTFL!

What the fuccc!! grin grin grin
Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by SultanOfAbia: 4:29pm On Sep 17
LoveJesus87:
free HIV
you mean say your mama dey give free HIV??
Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by SultanOfAbia: 4:36pm On Sep 17
mmadu4:
i had one encounter like that i didn't sleep well for 3 months after i went to HIV test and other std test my mind freed up. Guys never ever allow such act of not using condom with a hoe. if she can allow you to chop her without protection then she can also allow other guys too. so be careful and stay strapped
You are such a scared small boy. Stay of of sex, it is for Adults

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17
Gerrard59:

Probably linked to the high rate of ladies who cater for children without the presence of fathers. I dread both - unplanned pregnancy and STDs. I rather stock up dotted/ribbed condoms than have unprotected sex.

I fear pregnancy more than STDs cause I want my child to be born in the US. I am very very intentional about making that happen. If it happens before I am ready, I will be pained badly.
Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by Hotspurs: 4:41pm On Sep 17
haaaa ...omo una wey don mad plenty nairaland oo
jorion:
Some olosho no send o...

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by Gerrard59(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17
tensazangetsu20:

I fear pregnancy more than STDs cause I want my child to be born in the US. I am very very intentional about making that happen. If it happens before I am ready, I will be pained badly.
If woman carry belly for me without me being mentally ready, I will be sorely disappointed in myself. My mama go yab me tire eh. Good a thing condoms exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by Hotspurs: 5:26pm On Sep 17
grin grin
arantess:

congratulations,
you have achieved a new milestone.

atleast you cant say 2024 was not a fruitful year.

keep it up.
Re: Oloshos Now Allow Me Lash Them Raw by Tonia500(f): 3:11am On Sep 19
jorion:
Some olosho no send o...

If she come with person wey resemble you after 9 months nko

How you dey? E don tey o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Money Buy Love? / This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. / I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.