Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,834 members, 7,952,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane (34474 Views)

Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by officialwdhtv: 1:13pm On Sep 17
"What happened?" Eniola Badmus ask as she reveals she was the only passenger in business class during a recent trip by air.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuDsIuLYv6M

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Candidlady: 1:42pm On Sep 17
sad

Was this really necessary.... You chose to fly business class cos you needed your space and comfort...

You got it now you still wan complain... This tribe and "notice me or Iperish" lifestyle na 5&6

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17
NA APC PLANE? na only u waka come ooo, we no GEL for una VOW any LONGER!
officialwdhtv:
"What happened?" Eniola Badmus ask as she reveals she was the only passenger in business class during a recent trip by air.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuDsIuLYv6M

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Lalami3232(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17
I like as everybody dey pretend like say we never enter trouble for this country.
There's a popular phrase that says "who dey chop no suppose to talk because na bad manners". The phrase is only for the wise.
But how person go dey face this kind daily challenge and still marry a non-virgin aka borehole wey dey likely to give am another person pikin? I rather take the risk of voting APC one last time in 2027 than settle with a non-virgin.
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted atall atall

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Quelme: 6:00pm On Sep 17
Watch how IPOB and Hoebi supporters will flock here to castigate her. This one go pain some people wella because they can't afford it.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by FourQu: 6:00pm On Sep 17
Yes oh cheesy

Reducing the purchasing power issa GOOOAAALLL!!!

In the same way, a nairalander called olas24u wants tinubu to kill 20 million nigerians with hunger and poverty before her emilokan can take the country to the promised land wink

See her submission below, when we call them BATeria it is not for fun cry

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Homologous: 6:00pm On Sep 17
how is this a f***king news?
WTF man!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by mentro: 6:00pm On Sep 17
The other day, she was talking of how Nigeria has become a productive nation because of our trade balance. But the nonsense policies has thrown even the average rich folks to lower middle class.

Now, only a few can afford business class, it's very easy to be blinded by politics sha.

45 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by marifol: 6:00pm On Sep 17
Reducing the purchasing power

12 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by otherway: 6:00pm On Sep 17
Pim.p

And BTW why does Nairaland keep pushing stuff about this inconsequential lady to front page.

Please let front page be for decent people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Brendaniel: 6:00pm On Sep 17
Someone who just posted that the country is making economic progress under Tinubu is the same person posting an empty plane due to most likely economic reasons...

She wanted to chase clout and ended up exposing the propaganda of she, Tinubu and APC

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:00pm On Sep 17
Sudden Economist Eniola Badmus acting surprised to the current situation of things in the country?

Your god, T-Pain is the cause of the problem in Nigeria at the moment.

A curse brought upon Nigeria is who you serve.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Nazgul: 6:00pm On Sep 17
Local Economy flight is over 200k and you want people to book business class for this Tinubu regime?

No be the same 1 hour flight una go still experience? Abi would those in business class arrive faster than those in economy?

Country hard biko. Even if na night bus you fit afford enter jare. If kidnapper jam una for road, just tell them I'm a chosen who are you. grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by YINKS89(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17
Thats the perfect example of what the masses are facing. Those that could afford Business class before has been downgraded because of fund

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by sofeo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17
All good.
Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by dxdiag(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17
Economy is the new business class😁😁😁
All thanks to Tinubu.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Ayo2004: 6:01pm On Sep 17
Good evening,I am a first-class student of a prestigious federal university but I am unable to pay my fees since I just lost my parents.Things have been really difficult for e since then and I am looking for anything I can do to earn money

I am not begging for money from anyone. I am very skilled at writing in all genres. Can anyone help me with writing gigs or articles for a sum of money or redirect me to anyone who needs my help?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17
Lol she's clearly ripping the fruits of her labour. See I don't blame this lady cos it's too clear that Nigeria can never be better. You can imagine the dangote refinery every single one is hoping to make things better. Same level of corruption continue

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by faithfull18(f): 6:01pm On Sep 17
🙄
Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by marifol: 6:01pm On Sep 17
Homologous:
how is this a f***king news?
WTF man!
why u comment

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Chetas81(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17
Politicians puccy with the bigger clit, all this are not free of charge, she's just a football roaming around the politicians,called politician assistant 🥱🥱🥱

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Hedonisco: 6:01pm On Sep 17
She's spitting in the faces of her fellow, less intentional agbado idiots who mgbaatically supported their Emilokan without having 'something in view'.

Let her enjoy the fruits of her labour. I respect her hustle.

The people I have nothing but disdain for are the fools who had no seat on the table but were senseless enough to support a useless thief as per say na their 'yolo-ba brother'. Awalokan they called it. Wetin you gain?

Unprecedented hunger will torment all of them to the point that eating their own shit will be the last resort, but even their shit will disappoint them because it will be too watery for them to eat.

Awon omo ale. Their generations unborn will pay for putting us in this mess.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by londonzona: 6:02pm On Sep 17
Ayo2004 latest scope

post=132045350:

Good evening,I am a first-class student of a prestigious federal university but I am unable to pay my fees since I just lost my parents.Things have been really difficult for e since then and I am looking for anything I can do to earn money

I am not begging for money from anyone. I am very skilled at writing in all genres. Can anyone help me with writing gigs or articles for a sum of money or redirect me to anyone who needs my help?
Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by adexbols(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17
Hmnnn!
Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by ItisWell22(f): 6:02pm On Sep 17
Like she doesn’t know what’s happening?

Abi she’s trying to mock Nigerians? tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by vizboy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17
I thought she said the economy was working. Well that is the result.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by realmindz: 6:03pm On Sep 17
This government is erasing middle class.

Left with just the poor and the very rich

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by Christ4ever: 6:03pm On Sep 17
Few years ago, I joined the Banking industry as an Executive Trainee. Dollar was N186. My salary was roughly N150,000. This means I earned roughly $806 per month.

After 10 years on the job I resigned and left for something much better. My salary before exiting the system as a Senior Banking Officer was about N850,000. With dollar at $1,650, it means I was earning $515 per month.

What this means is, I was getting promoted every two years and my salary was increasing. But in the real sense, I was actually getting poorer. No thanks to the incompetent government of APC with Buhari and Tinubu as its arrowheads.

This exactly is the story of many workers in Nigeria. Inflation has turned them to corporate paupers. They have nothing to show for years of working as they live from paycheck to paycheck year in, year out.

Now imagine the lives of those earning much less. And what of the those without jobs? Those without a business or trade?

The sad thing is the Youth that should unite and fight for their rights are doing Igbo VS Yoruba, Muslim VS Christian.

Our mumu go do one day

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by wunmi590(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17

That's because you are the only one in possession of looted funds to fly business class, due to what the government you are part of have rendered the whole citizen to...

Rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by mohbadliveson: 6:04pm On Sep 17
Speaker Abbas is really trying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Was The Only One In Business Class On An Airplane by oneMalik: 6:04pm On Sep 17
which one be business Class again na ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Tunde Ednut For Saying Nina Should Stop Using An Android Phone / Adeniyi Johnson Shares New Photo, Fans React / Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce

Viewing this topic: Obiipad and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.