Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,870 members, 7,906,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Pls I Need Your Advise on these uk universities. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Your Advise on these uk universities. (6406 Views)

Nigerian Students Rated Tops In U.S., UK Universities / Free Admission Application For Uk Universities / Uk Universities Review(for Masters Degree) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Your Advise on these uk universities. by GIO12: 6:47am On Jan 13, 2012
@worry246 and other good nairalander.Thanks for your advise so far, please will like you to comment on this. Hope hearing from u soon.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise on these uk universities. by Stallion84(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
So what did u finally settle for? too bad am seeing this thread late. Let me know what option you settled for.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise on these uk universities. by Ndyoo(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2012
@ stallion you can still give your advice...we all can learn one or two from it...thank you.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise on these uk universities. by Chydobe: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2022
United Kingdom (UK) is home to one of the finest and top ranked schools in the world. United Kingdom has the best school facilities and takes great pride in the quality and standards her school possess.

It is worthy of note to state that, on the list of global university ranking, two UK schools sit comfortably amongs the top 5 schools in the world. This article brings to your knowledge the best top 10 universities in UK and reasons why they made the top 10 universities in UK list.

Click on the link below to see the list of top best universities in UK

https://www.scholarworldwide.com/top-10-universities-in-uk-best-ranked-universities-in-uk/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatever The Case, Never Ever Study These Courses / The People In The Land Of Nod: Bible Question / A Very Tricky Riddle. Let's See Who Gets It First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.