Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,914 members, 7,890,033 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Need An Emmployment Opportunity In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need An Emmployment Opportunity In Lagos (1603 Views)

Exciting Career Opportunity In Coscharis Group Limited. / Graduate Career Opportunity In A Leading Bank – Workforce Management Centre / Job Opportunity In Virtual Human Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Emmployment Opportunity In Lagos by Onyenkachi2269: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2011
Hello My good people of lagos,i need a job i really want to be employed anybody who want to get Me Connected to a job here is my contact;08090691877.God bless you.
Re: I Need An Emmployment Opportunity In Lagos by QueenP1(f): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2012
A reputable insurance company in Nigeria wishes to recruit Sales Executives with 2-3 years experience and who possses a B.Sc/HND. Also Sn. Sales Executives with 5-9 years experience. If interested, Pls apply to pidlun_resources @yahoo.com. THIS COULD BE THAT JOB YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. smiley smiley
Re: I Need An Emmployment Opportunity In Lagos by essellence(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
May we know what you can do or your your qualifications/experiences?
Re: I Need An Emmployment Opportunity In Lagos by Kelenso: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2012
IDSTRAT CONSULTING LTD in collaboration with FORTIS ACADEMY LTD
3rd Floor, Medife House Wuse Zone 5, Abuja currently seeks eligible candidates with OND, BSC, HND who currently seek high paying jobs in Financial Institutions to apply in the
“2012 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME”
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates are advised to send their CVs and preferred test location at the right side corner of their resumes to idstratconsulting@gmail.com
Note!: Test Locations include: Abuja, Lagos & Ibadan. The scholarships will be strictly based on merit. Kindly share this to your friends!!!
Re: I Need An Emmployment Opportunity In Lagos by Kelenso: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2012
Kelenso:

IDSTRAT CONSULTING LTD in collaboration with FORTIS ACADEMY LTD
3rd Floor, Medife House Wuse Zone 5, Abuja currently seeks eligible candidates with OND, BSC, HND who currently seek high paying jobs in Financial Institutions to apply in the
            “2012 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME”
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates are advised to send their CVs and preferred test location at the right side corner of their resumes to idstratconsulting@gmail.com
Note!: Test Locations include: Abuja, Lagos & Ibadan. The scholarships will be strictly based on merit. Kindly share this to your friends!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nexzon Interview Invitation / I Received A Job Interview Text With No Company Name And Position To Occupy / Marketer For Tokunbo Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.