Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,306 members, 7,940,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Ultimate Nairaland Guide To Buying A Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Ultimate Nairaland Guide To Buying A Car (582 Views)

CAN Any ONE Testify To Buying A Legit Car From Here / Your Secured Link To Buying And Registering Your Vehicle.(just Cars) / Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Nairaland Guide To Buying A Car by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
Good day all,

Having a sometimes unhealthy love for gadgets and all, I spend lots of time researching electronic specifications and under the hood stuff before venturing to the nearest shop. I've picked up an interest in cars recently and would like to understand more about them before buying one.

My questions are:
1. What does one check for in a car before buying one?
2. The different car terminologies, for example if I were to sell you a phone, I could tell you what processor it runs, speed, graphics configuration, network speed etc.
3. How does one go about buying one in Nigeria?

I checked around this board earlier for a guide but couldn't find one that fits my present need. Hopefully, the answers I receive here would help others in the future.

NB: To all ITK's
I know say google dey. But I would prefer to get this information from Nigerians. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

05 Eod For Sale For 1.150m, / Registered Toyota Yaris 2008 @ N1,250,000.00 Call 08023416552, 08139040039 / Clean Toyota Camry Tiny Lights For 1.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.