Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,565 members, 7,944,702 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? (732 Views)

Bad Behaviours Of A Person You Learnt In Your Previous Relationships / How Many Nairaland User Names Do You Have? / How To Delete Your Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by Orikinla(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2011
I know those who use up to four different or similar user names for the fun of amusing us here and they are fine.
I don't know who is the real 190, whether I90 is male or female.

But there are those who have to drop their previous user names, because of shame or other undisclosed reasons to avoid public ridicule for being identified with what they would not want their personality to be rubbished or tarnished for.

Self preservation is key to human survival and welfare.

Having several user names have increased the figure of the members of Nairaland. But then when you see the hottest breaking news thread getting less 20, 000 page views you wonder what happened to the over 820, 000 members of Nairaland.
It takes more than two years to get over 200, 000 page views on Nairaland.
So, with thanks to those using and dropping and creating new user names, we cannot know the real population of the members of Nairaland.

So, what made you to drop your previous user names, especially on the Romance Board?
No more pranks.
Re: What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by Goldieluks: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ask the President of numerous unsernames 190, he has more than 20 different username.
and those people who seem to appear on line once in a blue moon,also got other numerous usernames too.
some people get time sha.
grin
Re: What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by Gboliwe: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ask the President of numerous unsernames 190, he has more than 20 different username.
and those people who seem to appear on line once in a blue moon,also got other numerous usernames too.
grin
Why did you drop your mygoldie username?
Re: What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by Goldieluks: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
Gboliwe:

Why did you drop your mygoldie username?

Drop ke! i use it as a substitute on a ban,
and besides you can see the likeness of both names,if i wanna call it some other name you wouldn't have known it was me,would you?
Re: What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by 195(f): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

grin

embarassed embarassed
Re: What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by Goldieluks: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2011
190_@:

embarassed embarassed
embarassed embarassed kiss
Re: What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by slimyem: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2011
i forgot my password grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by neyostica: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2011
slimyem:

i forgot my password grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are we actually supposed to laff at that
Re: What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by sugardaddy1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2011
I don't know who is the real 190, whether I90 is male or female.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2011
* passing and shaking my head along side with a Can beer stout *
Re: What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by Goldieluks: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2011
You sound like your drunk.^ undecided
Re: What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2011
Wen I no b chameleon undecided undecided, never bin banned so idowuogbo has no oda series cool
Re: What Made You To Drop Your Previous User Names? by 195(f): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
Omo this cold on finish my fingers angry angry

(1) (Reply)

I Got An Airtime Worth 5thousand Naira From Another Number Mistakenly Should I S / Nairaland Approaches 1 Million Members / What Animal Can Be Used To Describe The White Man Or Asian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.