Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,553 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

Corp Members In Abakaliki, Complains Over Non-payment Of August Allowance. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Members In Abakaliki, Complains Over Non-payment Of August Allowance. (274 Views)

NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Members In Abakaliki, Complains Over Non-payment Of August Allowance. by Leobrain(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23
Corp members in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital have complained over the non-payment of their August allowance, despite doing the monthly clearance and equally being cleared on their dashboard.

The corp members numbering over 50, made up of the 2023 Batch C, 2024 A and B corp members have complained of being fed up of continuously going to the local government secretariat to lay complaints, and their details collected with nothing being done about it, except the LGI who has been changed to another.

The affected corp members have threatened to hold the former LGI accountable, who is rumoured to have connived with the NYSC state account officer to misappropriate their allowance.
Re: Corp Members In Abakaliki, Complains Over Non-payment Of August Allowance. by Ebubu: 6:01pm On Sep 23
Leobrain:
Corp members in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital have complained over the non-payment of their August allowance, despite doing the monthly clearance and equally being cleared on their dashboard.

The corp members numbering over 50, made up of the 2023 Batch C, 2024 A and B corp members have complained of being fed up of continuously going to the local government secretariat to lay complaints, and their details collected with nothing being done about it, except the LGI who has been changed to another.

The affected corp members have threatened to hold the former LGI accountable, who is rumoured to have connived with the NYSC state account officer to misappropriate their allowance.
They should report to state secretariat and any other formal channel at Abuja
Re: Corp Members In Abakaliki, Complains Over Non-payment Of August Allowance. by Habbeyy: 6:14pm On Sep 23
The purpose of NYSC has been defeated long ago. If not all the Corp members are affected, it will be hard. Them go see shege
Re: Corp Members In Abakaliki, Complains Over Non-payment Of August Allowance. by Augustine2244(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23
grin grin Wahala! This reminds me of my NYSC days in Agaie, Niger state in 2022/2023.
In October 2022,our September allawee hanged in the air for nearly two weeks.
I was so angry likewise my fellow Agaie Corpers,but during CDS,we made jokes of the situation.
Later on, allawee started dropping.
Shaa! I miss Niger state till now.
Service among Niger state Muslims is an unforgettable experience of pleasant memories.
I plan to go back to Niger state in the nearest future.
I had the privilege of seeing and walking beside the iconic Zuma rock located in Suleja, Niger state.
I viewed this huge rock on so many occasions while travelling to and from the state to the SE.
Niger state is so huge, you can travel for eight hours across it and still you haven't left its territory.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Batch B Stream 1 Ekiti Corp Members.. Let's Meet! / Correct Score / Popcorn & Event Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.