Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,361 members, 7,967,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:28 PM

Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (40187 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project / Muritala Abiola: Obasanjo Collected N3m From Abiola To Work Against Abacha / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by kcbaba007: 10:28pm On Sep 24
At least we know that these ones actually went to school, which school did tinubu go to, who are his classmates, or school mates....

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by Adams1989(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24
Second to none brother...I use to be the boss of my set then 2008 set....I was the SP of my set
Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by Kukutenla: 12:35am On Sep 25
Throwback:
Obasanjo and Abiola did not see eye to eye in later years.

Some think because Abiola was able to make a success of his education with further studies abroad.

But Obasanjo also made a success of his military career, but continued to envy Abiolas success in business and politics.

Eventually, both would win separate presidential elections to lead Nigeria.

Both great men of Egba land and Nigeria.
Where did you get it from that Obasanjo envied MKO? Una and lies sha
OBJ became Nigerian head of state when MKO was still struggling to land his first contract and was still working as a journalist. So how can OBJ envy his success in business and politics?
Agbados sha. I'm sure one day you'll tell us OBJ envied Tinubu's success in Chicago and Lagos that's why they didn't see eye to eye

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by Kukutenla: 12:37am On Sep 25
Lanretoye:
seems mkO was a big boy right from school days,see as he position in the middle like boss
He was very brilliant in school
I think the most outstanding self
Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by Uchesis: 12:41am On Sep 25
Fiscus105:

Does that make him inferior or superior?

Or make him superhuman or subhuman?

You that have millions of pics and videos, what are your achievements?

You that have recognized certificate from best university, wen did u want to match is achievent in Mobil?

Stop giving urself nightmare about a man you cannot match even in next world.
And what has your bababluu achieved?

Inflicting pain and suffering on 250million Nigerians, is that what you call an achievement?

I'd rather be poor and make people happy, than be rich and make people suffer and die

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by Uchesis: 12:48am On Sep 25
etrouble:

Did he also steal your brain?
I hope you don't steal people's pictures too

grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by ibinaboonline: 12:50am On Sep 25
Abiola trafficked drug o.
Patriotic9ja:
Your circles matter a lot. You are the sum average of the people you flock with. "If you count 5 fools around you, you are wrong because you are the 6th fool". Birds of a feather 🪶 they say, flock together......

Who you follow determines what follows you...... Great men in all ages have been known to be around great companies 👏

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by Iamanoited: 3:00am On Sep 25
"EGBA LAGBA" IN YORUBA LAND AND THEY'RE ALL PATRIOTIC.
Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by Iamanoited: 3:04am On Sep 25
AND WHO AND WHERE ARE THE TWO STANDING BY OBASANJO?
Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by Iamanoited: 3:15am On Sep 25
GLORY TO GOD HE IS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TODAY BY LAW AND BY DEMOCRACY.
PLEASE WHAT SCHOOL DID JESUS AND MOHAMED ATTEND? WHO WERE THEIR CLASSMATES?
Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by Owontime: 3:19am On Sep 25
Yourprick:
Everyone has a childhood picture except one man I guess we all know him🤔
Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by Owontime: 3:19am On Sep 25
GO TO COURT
Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by Lampy336: 4:52am On Sep 25
[quote author=Yourprick post=132141390][/quote]

We are the secondus..

Nulli Secondus..

The greatest BBHS..
Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by Lampy336: 4:58am On Sep 25
Adams1989:
Second to none brother...I use to be the boss of my set then 2008 set....I was the SP of my set

The nulli Secondus..

Help me greet baba doja jibowo..

Can't forget the last NNPC/SHELL CUP HE WON BEFORE HIS RETIREMENT..
The principal back then..
Re: Throwback Picture Of MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School by yomiracles: 6:54am On Sep 25
The boy next to Obasanjo resembles him. Is he his brother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times / Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) / Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.