Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,103 members, 7,973,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:14 AM

Judgment Of The Pot And Kettle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judgment Of The Pot And Kettle (53 Views)

The Righteous Judgment Of YHVH Almighty. / Read Interesting Bible Story : The Judgment Of Solomon / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judgment Of The Pot And Kettle by PCHC(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24
JUDGMENT OF THE POT AND KETTLE

Supposing what the kettle is saying about the pot is true or factual, is the kettle in position to say it especially when the kettle is dwelling inside the pot that it's labels black?

Okay, the kettle feels it is also part of the meat inside the pot, not knowing that God does not consider it as meat in the pot but as kettle in the pot. Therefore, God would remove the kettle from the pot, but leave the carcasses or meats which the kettle delivered into the pot in the pot. For the pot is not a Microwave wherein other pots or kettles may be housed to cook the kettle/pot that in-turn Cooks the meat. The Lord would separate the kettle from the meat or carcass of the kettle, leaving the kettle's carcasses as meat in the Pot but forcing the kettle out from the pot entirely.

(Ezekiel 11:7 - GWN) - "So this is what the Almighty LORD says: The corpses that you put in the middle of the city are the meat, and the city is the cooking pot. I will force you out of the city."

(Ezekiel 11:7 - LBP) - "Therefore thus says the LORD God: Your slain whom you have laid in the midst of it, they are the meat, and this city is the caldron; but I will bring you forth out of the midst of it."

♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️

So, the LORD did not disprove or deny the saying that the city was a Cooking Pot, but only had issues with those saying it and those they claim are the meat inside the cooking pot.

◇ Is the City of Jerusalem then a Cooking Pot (Cauldron)? — Yes.

◇ Are Living People in City of Jerusalem then meat in the pot? - No.

◇ Are Naturally dead ones in City of Jerusalem the meat in it? - No.

◇ Are the Killed ones, those slain or killed by men in City of Jerusalem the meat in it? - Yes.

Those who died naturally are not the meat, neither are those living in the city the meat in it as a Pot or Cauldron. Rather, only those killed by men or those murdered were classified as meat in the City Pot.

[Micah 3:1-3 GWN] — "Then I said: Listen, you leaders of Jacob, you rulers of the nation of Israel. You should know justice. You hate good and love evil. You strip the skin off My people and the flesh off their bones. You eat My people's flesh. You strip off their skin. You break their bones to pieces. You chop them up like meat for a pot, like stew meat for a kettle."

Common Holiness Sense will tell you:

◇1◇ If those living are considered the meat or carcasses in the City Pot, than it would be evil in the pot because it is evil to cook or eat any meat that is alive or with its blood (its life) in it. So, those living in the city are not the meat in the pot.

◇2◇ If those that died naturally are considered the meat or carcasses in the City Pot, than it would be uncleanness in the pot because it is unclean to cook or eat any meat that died naturally or died by sickness. So, those naturally dead in the city are not the meat in the pot.

◇3◇ But if those killed by men are considered the meat or carcasses in the City Pot, than it would be proper in the pot because it is only clean meat killed by a man that you should cook or eat in your pot. So, those slain by men in the city are those God called meat in the pot.

That does not mean God would eat human flesh, neither does it imply cannibalism: Rather these are all parable to imply or illustrate that those killed by men in Jerusalem were more holy, cleaner and more worthy of the City Jerusalem than those living in Jerusalem and those who killed them. It's like a saying, “The wicked/sinners are killing or swallowing those who are more righteous than them, even in that ancient city of Jerusalem.”

[Habakkuk 1:13 GW] — Your Eyes are too pure to look at evil. You can’t watch wickedness. Why do You keep watching treacherous people? Why are You silent when wicked people swallow those who are more righteous than they are?

The kettle that swallowed or killed those more righteous and cleaner than they are shall be forced or removed from the city or from the pot, because predators or carnivores that kill other meats are not clean meat themselves in that City Pot.

However, even the City of Jerusalem as a Pot must be purged from bloodshed and from uncleanness of being Cooking Pot for clean meat. The Lord would put that pot empty on a fire of oven, without adding any water or liquid or substance into the burning pot, so that the pot will burn on the fire until all its impurities are gone and it's refined. As it is written concerning the purification of that City Pot of Meat:

[Ezekiel 24:2-14 GW] — “Son of man, write down today’s date. The king of Babylon has surrounded Jerusalem this very day. Tell these rebellious people a story. Tell them, ‘This is what the Almighty LORD says: Put the pot on the fire; put it on. Pour water in it. Cut the meat into pieces, all the best pieces, the thigh and shoulder. Fill the pot with the meatiest bones selected from the best sheep. Pile wood under the pot. Bring the mixture in the pot to a boil. Cook the bones that are in it well. “‘This is what the Almighty LORD says: How horrible it will be for that city of murderers, for that tarnished pot. Its tarnish will not come off. Empty the meat out of it piece by piece without choosing any particular piece. Blood is still in that city. The blood was poured on a bare rock. It wasn’t poured on the ground where dust would cover it. In order to stir up My fury so that I would pay that city back, I put the blood of its victims on a bare rock. Now that blood can’t be covered. “‘This is what the Almighty LORD says: How horrible it will be for that city of murderers. I, too, will pile the wood high. Pile it high, and light the fire. Cook the meat thoroughly, stir the mixture, and let the bones burn. Then set the empty pot on the coals so that it gets hot and its copper glows. Its impurities will melt away, and its tarnish will burn off. “‘I have worn Myself out trying to clean this pot. Even the fire can’t take away its thick tarnish. I tried to clean you of your filthy lust, but you wouldn’t clean yourself from your filth. You will never be clean until I unleash My Fury on you. I, the LORD, have spoken. It will happen, and I will do it. I will not ignore you, pity you, or change My plans. I will punish you because of the way you lived and because of everything you have done,’ ” declares the Almighty LORD.

(1) (Reply)

Add Conscience To That Power -Pastor Sam Adeyemi Appeals To Nigerian Politicians / Destiny Destroyers IV / How To Charge Your Amulets Under The Moon For Maximum Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.