Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,176 members, 7,988,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2024 at 12:01 AM

Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him (746 Views)

VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by Tehillah1: 2:53pm On Sep 24
Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by TornApart: 2:57pm On Sep 24
kini
Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by TornApart: 2:59pm On Sep 24
as in
Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24
yet some yeye people will come here to tell us that Bobrisky is rich.... lol!

2 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On Sep 24
Verydarkman na Bobrisky nightmare. cheesy

I been wan say Verydarkman own wan come dey too much, but Bobrisky matter fit get out of hand if nobody closemark am.

🗣️🎙️🎶 Hehehehehe I'm not gonna take it easy on my haters 🎶 I'm not gonna take it easy on my haters haters🎶

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by CyrusVI(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24
cheesy

So don turn woman finish even for character too

Me think say na only crossdressing hin dey do, so hin dey still dey live their fake borrow borrow life join too

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by TONYE001(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24
Horrible.

I was a self-sponsored medical student. Beyond sponsoring myself through school, I had lots of other responsibilities...like taking care of my wife and kids, extended family members and many other obligations.

Used to work....freelance writing and all but there were quite a number of times that things got unimaginably tough. One thing that kept me through was trust. Basically, my colleagues trusted me...such that each time I met them for loan, they easily give to me...and over 90% of the time, I pay back on the due date as promised. The few times I was unable to pay back, I update them and explain to them (most times, before the due date) my challenges.

Basically, I can say that trust kept me through medschool.

I don't care about the private lives of these two people. I don't. But it's disappointing to see how trust has been betrayed. Life no suppose be like this, really.

It's a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by DaddyCoool: 10:20pm On Sep 24
MrBrownJay1:
yet some yeye people will come here to tell us that Bobrisky is rich.... lol!

Let's see you have someone give 4m unless they KNOW you can easily pay it back and still owe them a favor! Nigerians are NOT very generous people. They are very calculative about their money!
Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by DaddyCoool: 10:22pm On Sep 24
Mariangeles:
Verydarkman na Bobrisky nightmare. cheesy

I been wan say Verydarkman own wan come dey too much, but Bobrisky matter fit get out of hand if nobody closemark am.

🗣️🎙️🎶 Hehehehehe I'm not gonna take it easy on my haters 🎶 I'm not gonna take it easy on my haters haters🎶

Bobrisky won't say pim to him, and VDM won't do shit
Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by DaddyCoool: 10:23pm On Sep 24
TONYE001:
Horrible.

I was a self-sponsored medical student. Beyond sponsoring myself through school, I had lots of other responsibilities...like taking care of my wife and kids, extended family members and many other obligations.

Used to work....freelance writing and all but there were quite a number of times that things got unimaginably tough. One thing that kept me through was trust. Basically, my colleagues trusted me...such that each time I met them for loan, they easily give to me...and over 90% of the time, I pay back on the due date as promised. The few times I was unable to pay back, I update them and explain to them (most times, before the due date) my challenges.

Basically, I can say that trust kept me through medschool.

I don't care about the private lives of these two people. I don't. But it's disappointing to see how trust has been betrayed. Life no suppose be like this, really.

It's a shame.

This is YOUR side of the story cheesy
Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24
DaddyCoool:
Let's see you have someone give 4m unless they KNOW you can easily pay it back and still owe them a favor! Nigerians are NOT very generous people. They are very calculative about their money!

the above is a another one of your lies... Nigerians are very generous, thus why its only in Nigeria that you are expected to dash people money for no damn reason and/or also why so many gave money to broke Bobrisky when he begged them.

the money Bobrisky oe him must be from way before his arrest, and now that they have fallen out, i am sure the police will be involved before Bobrisky repays the money back. lets see how this saga unfold
Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by DaddyCoool: 11:07pm On Sep 24
MrBrownJay1:

the above is a another one of your lies... Nigerians are very generous, thus why its only in Nigeria that you are expected to dash people money for no damn reason and/or also why so many gave money to broke Bobrisky when he begged them.

the money Bobrisky oe him must be from way before his arrest, and now that they have fallen out, i am sure the police will be involved before Bobrisky repays the money back. lets see how this saga unfold

Minus giving to impress and religion-based giving, Nigerians do not give people N4m.
Go do a go-fund-me based in Nigeria where giving is anonymous, see how much you'll collect.
This so far is a one-sided story. They made sure no one can read the screenshots
Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24
DaddyCoool:
Minus giving to impress and religion-based giving, Nigerians do not give people 4m.
Go do a go-fund-me based in Nigeria where giving is anonymous, see how much you'll collect

this is not strangers giving away 4m to anybody, thats a man borrowing his friends 4m, which is very common anywhere on earth... even more in Nigeria where people are very generous and will often dash people money as courtesy.

isnt it Davido that just dash a car to his employee?
and/or this yeyebrity who claim to have received a car from her fans: https://www.nairaland.com/8215150/fans-gift-may-edochie-range
OR this footballer dashing 1m to a skit maker: https://www.nairaland.com/8206910/footballer-victor-boniface-surprises-isbae
OR Rema dashing 2m to 2 concert goers: https://www.nairaland.com/8200974/rema-shocked-2-male-fans

Nigerians are generous and dashing people money is very common (let alone borrowing 4m to your friend)!

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by DaddyCoool: 11:30pm On Sep 24
MrBrownJay1:

this is not strangers giving away 4m to anybody, thats a man borrowing his friends 4m, which is very common anywhere on earth... even more in Nigeria where people are very generous and will often dash people money as courtesy.

isnt it Davido that just dash a car to his employee?
and/or this yeyebrity who claim to have received a car from her fans: https://www.nairaland.com/8215150/fans-gift-may-edochie-range
OR this footballer dashing 1m to a skit maker: https://www.nairaland.com/8206910/footballer-victor-boniface-surprises-isbae
OR Rema dashing 2m to 2 concert goers: https://www.nairaland.com/8200974/rema-shocked-2-male-fans

Nigerians are generous and dashing people money is very common (let alone borrowing 4m to your friend)!

Nigerians don't lend people N4m unless they know you can well-afford it and possibly can do without it. Hence you have Renmoney, etc lending 7K all over the place. Nigerians don't lend POOR people money!
Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24
DaddyCoool:
Nigerians don't lend people N4m unless they know you can well-afford it and possibly can do without it. Hence you have Renmoney, etc lending 7K all over the place. Nigerians don't lend POOR people money!

again, Bobrisky makes money from social media and appearances as well as being ambassador to few brands, thus he has income and can repay a 4m loan in installments, but that certainly doesnt mean he is rich. if he was rich then he wouldnt be going around begging people for money
Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by DaddyCoool: 11:44pm On Sep 24
MrBrownJay1:

again, Bobrisky makes money from social media and appearances as well as being ambassador to few brands, thus he has income and can repay a 4m loan in installments, but that certainly doesnt mean he is rich. if he was rich then he wouldnt be going around begging people for money

Bobrisky has MULTIPLE streams of income! The man is FAR from poor by Nigerian standards.
See a conservative estimate of his NETworth compared to another celebrity of about same age done by SAME website

Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24
DaddyCoool:
Bobrisky has MULTIPLE streams of income! The man is FAR from poor by Nigerian standards.
See a conservative estimate of hos NETworth compared to another celebrity of about same age done by SAME website

stop believing the nonsense you read online... if he was anywhere near rich by any standards then he would NOT beg famous people for money... this is the SECOND time we hear about his begging ways, yet you still believe that this man has any money, lol!

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by DaddyCoool: 11:54pm On Sep 24
MrBrownJay1:

stop believing the nonsense you read online... if he was anywhere near rich by any standards then he would NOT beg famous people for money... this is the SECOND time we hear about his begging ways, yet you still believe that this man has any money, lol!

In that case Ifeanyi Uba was NOT rich, neither is Donald Trump!
Someone whose NET worth has been independently ascertained by different websites who know better than you, as being $1.6m, $500K

Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by NewDea4: 12:09am On Sep 25
MrBrownJay1:

My brother, leave mugu

Bobrisky wey all of us know say na male prostîtute

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gave Bobrisky 4 Hours To Get Back To Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26
NewDea4:
My brother, leave mugu
Bobrisky wey all of us know say na male prostîtute

exactly!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Daddycool, did you hear the latest voice notes about GAY BOBRISKY that you supposedly were stating wasnt gay? lol!
everything you stated about this dude is SO FALSE, its laughable! the dude is a gay crossdressing prostitute, sleeping with men for MONEY and thereafter trying to blackmail them when they ask for the money HE (bobrisky) borrowed back! yet you wanna tell us this dude is rich, but has to sell his nyansh and blackmail people in order not to repay the money they loaned him?!?!?
what wont we hear on NL!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Websites For Just N25k. Click Here Now! / New Video: 2shotz Feat. M.i – I Am William / Get Double Six's Caller Tune On Ur Mobile: For 'look Back' Txt 024040 To 4100 (mtn Subscribers): Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.