Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,435 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:08 AM

O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby (1109 Views)

Rhesus Negative Blood Group And Pregnancy / Why "O Negative" Blood Is So Special / Four-Week-Old Baby Bled To Death After Botched Circumcision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby by Kgoogle: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2011
Please could anyone in the house be of help or know of anyone that could save this innocent soul?

Kindly treat as urgent.

Please contact me on 08063621446 or 07038380087  (Oluwakayode /Omoloara, Surulere - Lagos, Nigeria).
Re: O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 11, 2011
Re: O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby by doctokwus: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2011
Some blood banks do av dis rare blood gp in dere blood banks,though its more expensive;why don't u get d hosp to help u source for one or inquire frm a gud lab
Re: O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby by Kgoogle: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
God bless you my fellow empathetical Nigerians, I must blissfully say to you, all that advised and as well viewed this urgent announcement that help as finally arrived. A donor actually surfaced as God sent to rescue the situation.

What more can I say, the good God  will meet you at the very point of your need and not just want as we sail through this year in Jesus name, Amen.
smiley cheesy grin
Re: O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby by omogemi: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2011
I just saw this post. In case u still need a donor, here's my email add: tupsie4u@yahoo.co.uk
willing to donate
Re: O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby by highland(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2011
God's mercy for him/her.
Re: O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby by Kgoogle: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2011
Blessed Morning Omogemi, God bless you for your genuine concern.

However, the baby is under an intense care based on the blood (O -ve) that has been recently transfused into her yesterday and she is responding positively.

Furthermore, If need be, I shall contact you.

Once again, God bless you always in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2011
Good to know baby's responding well to treatment, I just saw this and would have loved to donate, howbeit, it's late now. . .smiley Sending prayers and good wishes for that little one. May God perfect His healings in her. Amen.
Re: O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby by Kgoogle: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2011
Blessed Evening OlowoTee, God bless you for being so kind hearted. By the Grace of God you will not lack anything good in life.

Once again, I appreciate.
Re: O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby by omogemi: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2011
@kgoggle, i hope d baby is getting beta now? Wishing him/her good health. Take care
Re: O Negative Blood Donor Urgently Needed To Save A Less Than A Week Old Baby by Kgoogle: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2011
Compliment of the season omogemi, to the Glory of God she is fine and have been discharged from the hospital.

Once again, God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Alli-c -herbal Mixture Of Garlic Component Allicin / Meet The Man Who Survived Ebola And Learn From Him! / How Is This Scientifically Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.