Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,220 members, 7,963,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:22 AM

"The Pics Were Staged" Fans Drag James B. For Claiming To Visit Bobrisky In Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Pics Were Staged" Fans Drag James B. For Claiming To Visit Bobrisky In Jail (1148 Views)

Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul / ‘my Mom Is Alive But Dead To Me Because She Tagged Me Born-by-mistake’ – James B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Pics Were Staged" Fans Drag James B. For Claiming To Visit Bobrisky In Jail by DyshApp: 11:12pm On Sep 25
Nigerian crossdresser, James Brown, has been dragged in the controversy surrounding his colleague, Bobrisky.
Legit had reported that Brown had claimed that he had visited Bobrisky in prison. He shared some pictures taken with a prison officer.

After Bobrisky was exposed that he didn't go to prison, fans started dragging Brown for claiming to have gone to visit Bobrisky while serving a jail term.

James Brown was asked to explain where he saw the crossdresser when he visited the correctional center.

Follow up with the Latest Celebrity Gist Here🌟

Re: "The Pics Were Staged" Fans Drag James B. For Claiming To Visit Bobrisky In Jail by bdon123(m): 2:22am On Sep 26
Bunch of liars everywhere.
Re: "The Pics Were Staged" Fans Drag James B. For Claiming To Visit Bobrisky In Jail by oz4real83(m): 5:07am On Sep 26
Birds of a feather angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: "The Pics Were Staged" Fans Drag James B. For Claiming To Visit Bobrisky In Jail by Gadafii: 6:21am On Sep 26
Wtf is "kirekire"

We literary saw the picture of bobrisky on the day he was sent to prison from court after spending few days in EFCC custody, we saw how beards were sprouting on his chin and cheeks, just for him to come out three months later instead of 6 months looking all dolled up and even throwing a birthday the next day...

EFCC is gone, DSSa is gone, military is gone, police is long gone, corruption has increased in many folds, hunger facing Nigerians squarely while the few privileged are simply living large because they have connections to these agencies and institution.

I know Buhari was a pathetic failure but this kind thing could never happen under him

2 Likes

Re: "The Pics Were Staged" Fans Drag James B. For Claiming To Visit Bobrisky In Jail by DyshApp: 9:13pm On Sep 26
Gadafii:
Wtf is "kirekire"

We literary saw the picture of bobrisky on the day he was sent to prison from court after spending few days in EFCC custody, we saw how beards were sprouting on his chin and cheeks, just for him to come out three months later instead of 6 months looking all dolled up and even throwing a birthday the next day...

EFCC is gone, DSSa is gone, military is gone, police is long gone, corruption has increased in many folds, hunger facing Nigerians squarely while the few privileged are simply living large because they have connections to these agencies and institution.

I know Buhari was a pathetic failure but this kind thing could never happen under him

In the country now it's who you know but it has always been like that though but now it seems to be getting worse because of inflation in the name of hunger Nigerians do anything to earn extra

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need These Numbers If You Got Them / Bruno Mars Arrested For Cocaine Possession! / Winners Of 2010 Ghana Movie Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.