Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,220 members, 7,963,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:25 AM

Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman (20846 Views)

Falz Celebrates His Father, Femi Falana's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer / Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by stevups(m): 9:12am On Sep 26
Oshkosch:
Please don’t distract us with useless and devilish bobrisky. I wonder why bobrisky should even be given attention in Nigeria considering the economic pains we are facing. VDM don’t distract Nigerians please. You have sponsorship as an activist so you are not hungry.

Tinubu is following the path of Mugabe of Zimbabwe.

Make the country currency weaker thereby making 90% of the people live in poverty
Then perpetuate yourself in power till death

This is what Tinubu wants to achieve
He wants to make Nigeria to be like Zimbabwe so that he can lord over the people without opposition standing in his way
I can't comment much when I noticed your moniker
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by Sweeetheart(m): 9:19am On Sep 26
If the picture between falz and Diddy is real

He sang pop daddy

In his his hypocrite lyrics "he said who are we to criticize the homosexual"

He has not been seen with ladies in a recent time

Can we conclude falz is either gay or homosexual apologist because I can't revolve my thinking around him having anything to do with Bobrisky or even having close communication

Sick world
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by Monday60655(m): 9:44am On Sep 26
See fear! Shebi you sabi run mouth like leaking tank. Your end is near.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by Chucks13: 9:44am On Sep 26
Honestly I hate saying anything when that useless boy name called bobrisky is involve, I just hate everything about him.

For VDM bro keep doing your work.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by Subonbon(m): 10:00am On Sep 26
Uncle falana kill you there

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by Subonbon(m): 10:02am On Sep 26
chukwuibuipob:
grin.Good.FALANA that i knw doesn't tolerate NONSENSE.FALANA is NOT FUFEYIN. EKITI KETES are STUBBORN
ketes kor kettle ni
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by Menclothing1: 10:10am On Sep 26
“Our client holds Mr Femi Falana, SAN, in high esteem and recognises his commitment to protecting human rights and the rule of law in Nigeria. In light of the preceding, our client believes that the appropriate line of action in the circumstances is an interagency investigation into the allegations contained in the voice recording rather than pursuing a case of defamation”, Mr Adeyanju said.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by TEYA: 10:24am On Sep 26
oz4real83:
The rate people support evil in this country is appalling, just look at the first two comments, big disgrace. In Nigeria, the bigger a person is, the more above the law the person will be embarassed
Quite sad.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by BigBrother9ja: 10:27am On Sep 26
oz4real83:
The rate people support evil in this country is appalling, just look at the first two comments, big disgrace. In Nigeria, the bigger a person is, the more above the law the person will be embarassed
You're a HYPOCRITE.
Let's not dive into other things, let's just talk about this case, Do you think Bobrisky deserve 6 months jail term because of spraying money?
I'm sure you've sprayed money before too so you deserve the same treatment
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by ElevationD: 10:35am On Sep 26
vowiski:
So VDM no fit hire SAN to defend himself against Femi Falana, SAN.

I laugh, na Deji that just finished law school he went to hire. cheesy

Deji the Tinubu boy and public nuisance?

What Bob lawyer did is what Deji will do to VDM.

Write it down!

The Deji too is forming super lawyer.

There must always be limits to some reckless acts by the likes of Otise. His comments in the video we’re very clear and trouble seeking. His words were defamatory and the same Deji warned him to quickly retrace his steps.

Again firing shots are EFCC and daring them to arrest him is very foolish. He already has cases in court and jail time may just lie ahead of him.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by Ishilove: 10:44am On Sep 26
Perhaps now VDM will learn tact. Faf around and find out
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by Ishilove: 10:49am On Sep 26
nairalee:
My joy is that in the lawsuit against VDM, falz admitted there was a call between them and Bob on the issue. So it wasn't asif VDM was just yarning dust
It is an allegation until proven otherwise because for all we know, Bob could have been exaggerating, or he may have twisted the subject of the phone call between Falz and him. Bob is a notorious liar, so I usually take the things he says with a pinch of salt. Where I fault VDM is not applying tact with his comments. Bob is reporting something that supposedly happened and VDM was not a witness, so he should have used words like "allegedly" when commenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by GloriousGbola: 10:53am On Sep 26
nairalee:
My joy is that in the lawsuit against VDM, falz admitted there was a call between them and Bob on the issue. So it wasn't asif VDM was just yarning dust

i heard that you were advocating armed robbery on nairaland.

we both are on nairaland, therefore this is true
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by Greenfusion: 10:54am On Sep 26
BigBrother9ja:
grin grin
Lol
The idìot overdo and overtalk guy dey fear grin grin

I don't support bribery and corruption but almost all Nigeria adults have sprayed money before and only Bobrisky don't deserve such punishment.

Besides, why was cubana chief priest not charged?

Why was Odumeje and many others caught on camera not arrested too?

Bobrisky pleaded guilty and according to the law, a first time offended who pleaded guilty is not supposed to get such punishment.
just the simple truth, I don't like Bob becuase of his public character, but I wouldn't use his public character to judge this issue...it wasn't fair
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by ufotunang: 11:18am On Sep 26
I said this man very dark man will put himself into problems..you want to solve everybody problems.. continue
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by jaxxy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26
Mumu boy he's trying but sometimes he talks too much... There are some issues u analyse well b4 jumping to social media to run viral content.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by Dskillful(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26
femi4:
Cho cho cho.

He talks too much

I blame those giving him platform

We too dey promote nuisance in this part of the world. I don't know how guys like vdm, bob risky and portable keep gracing the headlines

If you hate VDM then you hate Justice
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26
nairalee:

A call for help to them doesn't mean there was consent or collusion by them. Take note.

verydarkman hastily and stupidly concluded that falz and femi Falana not only colluded but took money from Bobrisky. He also stated he has lost respect for them without reaching out to them but believing Bobriskys audio completely despite know Bob is a careless and overdoing talker.

Now he has realised where he can get caught and put into trouble he is stylishly backtracking rather than apologising. I hope u now knows he doesn't know it all and is still learning non mainstream journalism entails.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:10pm On Sep 26
johnog4sure:
VDM is wise
HIS SON OF JUDICIARY PEOPLE,THIS WHY IS FREE TO SAY ANYTHING grin
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by janeedema(f): 1:29pm On Sep 26
It is your lot that has made us sink.

So in Obasanjo and GEJ’s era, people don't respond to SANs?

Because he is a SAN he is unanswerable, right? So he is above the law that he should uphold?

Adeyanju is a lawyer and because he isn’t a SAN, he is a clown.

I’m speechless.

TimFisher2:
angry

See what Nigerians have been reduce to?

Look at what we are discussing in this present era.

Making stupid people famous and social media contents become more insane because of contents.

I missed Obasanjo's and Jonathan era..imagine clown Adeyanju replying to SAN Falana.. how low have we sink...Nigeria my qwountry.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by torqque7(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26
VDM for president..You just showed mumsi did a great job raising such a reasonable respectful man..you get better home training to regard Mr Falana even when you didn’t have to. God bless VDM reasonable Nigerians will ALWAYS support you because you are the voice of reason.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by nairalee(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26
GloriousGbola:

i heard that you were advocating armed robbery on nairaland.

we both are on nairaland, therefore this is true

I'm not saying its Falz and Falana had any wrong doing. I'm just saying at least we know the story of Bobrisky attempting to evade jail is not false
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by femi4: 7:58pm On Sep 26
Dskillful:

If you hate VDM then you hate Justice
What justice, no wonder you have a useless government. He comes online and accuse everyone without proof. Some Nigerians are just unintelligent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by TimFisher2: 9:40pm On Sep 26
janeedema:
It is your lot that has made us sink.

So in Obasanjo and GEJ’s era, people don't respond to SANs?

Because he is a SAN he is unanswerable, right? So he is above the law that he should uphold?

Adeyanju is a lawyer and because he isn’t a SAN, he is a clown.

I’m speechless.

Hello Miss,

Do you know Adeyanju before he read his so called law?

Can you classify Adeyanju as some one with reputable character?

Or do you even know what repute means? When Adeyanju has always been found wanting using foul language repeatedly.

So would also say that Portable can slso respond to someone like Afe Babalola SAN or Olisa Agbakoba SAN if he decides to read law tomorrow.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by zagorakis(m): 12:38am On Sep 27
Oshkosch:
Please don’t distract us with useless and devilish bobrisky. I wonder why bobrisky should even be given attention in Nigeria considering the economic pains we are facing. VDM don’t distract Nigerians please. You have sponsorship as an activist so you are not hungry.

Tinubu is following the path of Mugabe of Zimbabwe.

Make the country currency weaker thereby making 90% of the people live in poverty
Then perpetuate yourself in power till death

This is what Tinubu wants to achieve
He wants to make Nigeria to be like Zimbabwe so that he can lord over the people without opposition standing in his way

Oga go and sleep.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by zagorakis(m): 12:40am On Sep 27
femi4:
Cho cho cho.

He talks too much

I blame those giving him platform

We too dey promote nuisance in this part of the world. I don't know how guys like vdm, bob risky and portable keep gracing the headlines
VDM is doing the lord's work, we need more of VDM for a better Nigeria.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by femi4: 6:38am On Sep 27
zagorakis:

VDM is doing the lord's work, we need more of VDM for a better Nigeria.
Which lords work, he's a nuisance as well. Always having opinion on every matter even when he knows nothing about it
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by Mrexcell(m): 8:14am On Sep 27
vowiski:
Funny how APC is using this to make us forget Edo Election drama by Wike Cousin.

It is on record that Wike’s REC threatened every collation officer with arrest by DSS unless they did his bidding.

It is clear that Sowere and Deji are Tinubu’s boys. Tinubu is a very smart man, he uses these guys to distract the youth.

Edo is a single state, we saw the rigging, what stopped activists from storming Edo and putting pressure on INEC to do the right thin?

Even the opposition parties, crazy people. Olumide was not in the race to win, he was there as Tinubu’s boy to also cause distraction.

In as much as I don’t like jagaban, I must confess that he knows politics cheesy

Jagagban is only exploiting nigeria's weak and corrupt institutions to capture power for himself, family and friends in a civilised environment he won't escape prison.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by zagorakis(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27
femi4:
Which lords work, he's a nuisance as well. Always having opinion on every matter even when he knows nothing about it
VDM is a voice to the voiceless, he has saved and recovered a lot of money for the poor and powerless.
Re: Bobrisky: I'll Never Defame Uncle Femi Falana - Verydarkman by femi4: 9:04am On Sep 28
zagorakis:

VDM is a voice to the voiceless, he has saved and recovered a lot of money for the poor and powerless.
What about the other side of defaming people. Calling people what they are not without proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya And Emma Nyra Dating Publicly! / Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US / Reekado Banks Manager, Temi, Arrested Over Two Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.