Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,049 members, 7,987,724 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Mazda Protege 2000 Won't Start. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Mazda Protege 2000 Won't Start. (303 Views)

My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion / Looking For Airflow Sensor With Part Number FS1E E5T52271 For My Mazda Premacy / My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mazda Protege 2000 Won't Start. by harbahbio: 5:54am On Sep 26
Good morning everyone please i really need experts advise.

For the past 3weeks my mazda protege 2000 has refused to start, when i took the first rewire there, he discovered the car is not shocking, he said it was the shocking sensor which i got another and fixed inside, yet it won't start, i felt the first rewire was incompetent and i took another rewire there, he said the is the brainbox(ECU) is faulty, we went to ladipo to get another brainbox, which eventually works well, the car start to shock and fuel pump starts working without passing wire directly for it, but yet it won't start, the rewire told me to called on to a mechanic that i should check the timing belt maybe it has jumped or rippled, i called my mechanic he checked the timing belt and noticed the timing belt adjuster is bad yet, we got another one yet it won't start, please i really need help and advice from people that has had similar problems with car before, Gurus in the house please help me.
Re: My Mazda Protege 2000 Won't Start. by sultaan(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26
You asked for help after you let them molest your car.

The first thing you should have done is scan the car first.

You can see now that they are all still guessing, you did not state what happened before your car stopped working now you will be lucky if someone can fix it easy since you have been changing parts
Re: My Mazda Protege 2000 Won't Start. by felix55(m): 1:47am On Sep 27
Always scan ur car b4 anything.. now they have scattered the car... Well
Re: My Mazda Protege 2000 Won't Start. by Ogeneigbo1: 4:21am On Sep 27
God morning, if you are in Abuja let me know and your car will be fixed .
I am not a mechanic but I just came out of this situation last week .

harbahbio:
Good morning everyone please i really need experts advise.

For the past 3weeks my mazda protege 2000 has refused to start, when i took the first rewire there, he discovered the car is not shocking, he said it was the shocking sensor which i got another and fixed inside, yet it won't start, i felt the first rewire was incompetent and i took another rewire there, he said the is the brainbox(ECU) is faulty, we went to ladipo to get another brainbox, which eventually works well, the car start to shock and fuel pump starts working without passing wire directly for it, but yet it won't start, the rewire told me to called on to a mechanic that i should check the timing belt maybe it has jumped or rippled, i called my mechanic he checked the timing belt and noticed the timing belt adjuster is bad yet, we got another one yet it won't start, please i really need help and advice from people that has had similar problems with car before, Gurus in the house please help me.
Re: My Mazda Protege 2000 Won't Start. by harbahbio: 6:27am On Sep 27
[quote author=Ogeneigbo1 post=132179287]God morning, if you are in Abuja let me know and your car will be fixed .
I am not a mechanic but I just came out of this situation last week .

Good morning,

Am at lagos state sir.

Any advice will be very important.
Re: My Mazda Protege 2000 Won't Start. by harbahbio: 6:30am On Sep 27
[quote author=sultaan post=132177316]You asked for help after you let them molest your car.

The first thing you should have done is scan the car first.

You can see now that they are all still guessing, you did not state what happened before your car stopped working now you will be lucky if someone can fix it easy since you have been changing parts

Good morning sir.

It refused to start, which i thought it's a minor issue, since i drove and pack it myself, when i called the first rewire he said, the discovered the car is not supplying shock to the spark plug, and that's how it all begins.
Re: My Mazda Protege 2000 Won't Start. by Ogeneigbo1: 1:46pm On Sep 27
My case might be different from yours, but I strongly believe the man can handle it .

My case was as a result of bad timming chain .
He bought another timing chain and the car started .

[quote author=harbahbio post=132179814][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Olla M8 2gb Ram 16gb Rom 3000 Mah Sealed Brand New / How To Choose The Right Insurance Company / What You Must Know About Scantool before purchasing one

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.