Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,209 members, 7,977,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price (2614 Views)

Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill 3 Persons & 100 Cows In Kaduna / Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) / Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Biznesworld: 7:37am On Sep 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHZVUL3ApO8

A brave Nigerian man, dressed in military uniform, has taken the nation by storm with his bold demand for fuel price reduction. In a viral video, he issued a 24-hours ultimatum to the President, calling for the price of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) to be slashed from its current high to ₦200. He also threatened to destroy his properties if he fails to comply.

The man's impassioned plea has resonated with Nigerians, who have been bearing the brunt of skyrocketing fuel prices. The current price has left many struggling to make ends meet, with transportation costs and living expenses skyrocketing.

The video has sparked intense debate, with many praising the man's courage and others questioning his authority to make such demands. However, one thing is clear: the Nigerian people are crying out for relief.

The government's response towards these may be crucial. Will the President meet the 24-hours deadline? Only time will tell.

5 Likes

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by RealLordZeus(m): 7:41am On Sep 26
Lol or what..

The hardship don dey give some ppl acute malaria...

But on serious note, shey Tinubu wan kill us ni, the masses has not smile for a day since his brutal regime

8 Likes

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by ucheheart(m): 8:08am On Sep 26
We play too much in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Biznesworld: 8:25am On Sep 26
ucheheart:
We play too much in this country.

Had I known is the last comment of a fóol....the repercussions of these act will be disastrous.
You can't threaten a sitting president like this and go Scot free.
That's true

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Ringstonermask: 9:20am On Sep 26
That's not a soldier... soldiers don't keep beards lyk that and the way he speaks show he is a bloody civilian.

Tinted hair Omo, na civil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Rexymania(m): 11:04am On Sep 26
This guy is a joker.

DSS will swing into action now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Jaylord12(m): 11:22am On Sep 26
Nonsense.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Lanretoye(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26
if hand touch this one too now them go say witch hunt

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by blacknp(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26
Biznesworld:

Had I known is the last comment of a fóol....the repercussions of these act will be disastrous.
Something must be mentally wrong with the RealLordZeus( for posting this nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26
Biznesworld:

Nobody go reason this one matter.
Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by id4sho(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26
cheesy
Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by CaptainZubi: 12:28pm On Sep 26
Fake soldier.

1 Like

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by 2cribz: 12:34pm On Sep 26
Daft naval officer

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by CodeTemplarr: 12:43pm On Sep 26
Mumu content?

1 Like

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by RealLordZeus(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26
blacknp:
Something must be mentally wrong with the RealLordZeus( for posting this nonsense.
Abeg wetin join me and you together
Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Biznesworld: 1:08pm On Sep 26
Lanretoye:
if hand touch this one too now them go say witch hunt

It might even be for him to trend but may end up cooling in kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Seefinish: 1:31pm On Sep 26
Biznesworld:

the bandit who threatened to kidnap Tinubu is what?

2 Likes

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by haffaze777(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26
I also give him (president Tinubu) 4 hours to make me almighty Godgrin

4 Likes

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Wickedfact: 2:02pm On Sep 26
I only hope this one's mother has other children. This one is already gone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Biznesworld: 4:34pm On Sep 26
Ringstonermask:
That's not a soldier... soldiers don't keep beards lyk that and the way he speaks show he is a bloody civilian.

Tinted hair Omo, na civil

Even at that, he has gone too far with his actions . Don't be surprised to hear of his arrest because he'll be picked up by the D s s. You can't try that in Naija and go scout free

2 Likes

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Nanalucky: 4:39pm On Sep 26
Those asking for authority,are they buying fuel for #145...?... Na dem even cry pass..
Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Bamss1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26
This guy go beg tire

1 Like

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26
Probably on drug overdose

1 Like

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Biznesworld: 7:36pm On Sep 26
Bamss1:
This guy go beg tire

No forget say na Naija we dey. person were dem send go prison go chill for hotel

1 Like

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Godfullsam(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26
This guy is not a soldier o.

Soldier wey dey keep mustache grin

On a serious note, of you are reading this comment and you voted for balablu, just look at yourself in the mirror and say ' I messed up big time'.
Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:48pm On Sep 26
Wickedfact:
I only hope this one's mother has other children. This one is already gone.

Is this what you also said to the bandit who threatened Tilumbu?
Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by etrouble: 7:49pm On Sep 26
RealLordZeus:
Lol or what..

The hardship don dey give some ppl acute malaria...

But on serious note, shey Tinubu wan kill us ni, the masses has not smile for a day since his brutal regime

The Malaria go disappear when hand touch am because him Mama go cry for am
Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by etrouble: 7:50pm On Sep 26
OmovuduTheBeast:

Is this what you also said to the bandit who threatened Tilumbu?

Yes, the bandits are currently betaken out one after the other, and their useless mothers have been crying for them
Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Olivsz: 7:51pm On Sep 26
People get mind
Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Ojiofor: 7:51pm On Sep 26
The 24 hours never reach?
Mumu boy!

1 Like

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by etrouble: 7:52pm On Sep 26
Godfullsam:
This guy is not a soldier o.

Soldier wey dey keep mustache grin

On a serious note, of you are reading this comment and you voted for balablu, just look at yourself in the mirror and say ' I messed up big time'.

I voted Babablu. I am disappointed in his current performance, but I strongly believe that he is cooking something very delicious that will make all Nigerians happy

1 Like

Re: Man In Military Uniform Issues 24hrs Ultimatum To President Over Fuel Price by Yankee101: 7:54pm On Sep 26
If Tinubu finishes his tenure it will be a miracle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's worst President??? / Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? / Wole Soyinka Backs Chinua Achebe On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.