Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:26 AM

Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP (10779 Views)

Ebonyi State APC Already Celebrating Victory Of Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru / Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms (2) (3) (4)

Re: Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP by Tareq1105: 1:20pm On Sep 26
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/09/25/edo-guber-poll-we-were-already-celebrating-before-our-mandate-was-stolen-pdp/

Continue with your excuses for loss. You lost bcoz your principal lack character and all the people that used to rig for you PDP have left for APC.

There's no politicians or political party who doesn't rig. You rig where you're popular just like LP rigged in South East for our brother last year.

You don't have to approve of the rigging but the supporters will do it on your behalf and you have to accept it bcoz it's to favour you.
Re: Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP by Kukutenla: 1:29pm On Sep 26
ddippset:
Even If you see video now, will you not swear with your life that it was doctored?

Talk true!

Bloody corruption lovers!!
Why should I
I'm not pro-APC but all I've been seeing online is noise with no facts
No one has come with any evidence of rigging but we should just believe that there was rigging? Haba!!
We're not Zombies na
Re: Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP by CrushObituaries: 1:31pm On Sep 26
Kingpele:
you
think everyone is your mother and your generations that are poverty-stricken and penury ridden , better go and take your destitutemother out ofthe street
Re: Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP by Chucks13: 1:39pm On Sep 26
Ok so you are celebrating when you knew an idiot called obaseki who is a failure and still want to impose his godson on his people? Celebrating what?

I only pity Igodalo for allowing a failure like obaseki to market him.

Hello, pdp Edo pls stop crying we lost Edo it was obaseki fault so if any of you not happy about our party lost then go to court and waste a bit of your fund. Good luck.
Re: Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP by Timmi: 4:07pm On Sep 26
ddippset:
If voting is based on what he did or did not do for the state,, then how did he get over 200 thousand votes out of over 400 thousand votes cast.?

You people should reduce the amount of rubbish you spew na.

And so did his getting over 200 thousand won him the election? Exercise your common sense
Re: Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP by Ojiofor: 4:14pm On Sep 26
Na so Inec go declare Tinubu winner in 2027 after Nigerians have voted against him and the Thief go ask Nigerians to go to court.

Re: Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26
Kokorokoman9ja:
i have met olu martins severally at aduwawa between 2010 to 2015.
In my younger days when i have never fully understood the Nigeria political terrain i never believed olu Martins would have anything to do with partisan politics.

He was one of the most vocal voices against govt then.
it was Jagaban dat made him jump into politics!

d guy say make all of us dey mad 2geda ni!
Re: Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP by ddippset(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26
Timmi:

And so did his getting over 200 thousand won him the election? Exercise your common sense
Learn to use your tenses correctly before you "talk" to me!

Person wey get common sense!!
Re: Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP by Timmi: 7:18pm On Sep 26
ddippset:
Learn to use your tenses correctly before you "talk" to me!

Person wey get common sense!!

Mr. Grammarian, so it’s tenses you want to bring out now after u and ur zombies failed winning the election?
Re: Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP by ddippset(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26
Timmi:

Mr. Grammarian, so it’s tenses you want to bring out now after u and ur zombies failed winning the election?
Learn to write proper English before accusing another of lacking common sense.
Period!
Re: Edo Guber Poll: We Were Already Celebrating Before Our Mandate Was Stolen — PDP by es144000: 3:46am On Sep 27
CyrusVI:

You created your own happiness before the result was announced. To be honest, thats the best way to navigate life.

To Edolites, this election reflects what they really want, cause I've never seen any Edo person till date lament about the outcome

The lamenters have been the cheesy

Not even Aisha Yesufu claimed any mandate was stolen cause she's in sync with the reality on ground

God Bless Mahmood Yakubu

You don't know what you are writing. Why did APC not celebrate on Saturday evening when 95% of the results were uploaded on the irev?

Anambra Chief Judge In Land Grabbing Scandal / Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta / What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account?