Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,878 members, 7,980,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) (12251 Views)

Amotekun Rescues Herdsmen Abducted By Kidnappers In Ondo / Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects / Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by SecurityNgr: 1:14pm On Sep 26

Ondo Amotekun Foils Kidnapping, Rescues Four Victims, SECURITY NIGERIA reports.

In a daring operation, Ondo State Security Network Agency, Amotekun, has rescued four travelers abducted along the Owo/Ose highway, arresting two notorious kidnap kingpins in the process. Commander Adetunji Adeleye led the operatives, collaborating with local hunters, to apprehend the suspects and rescue the victims.

The suspects, responsible for terrorizing farmers and commuters on the Elegbeka/Ifon road, confessed to collecting N1.2 million in ransom from previous victims in August. A gun battle ensued before the kidnappers were captured alive.

Key Highlights of the Operation:

- Swift Response: Amotekun operatives mobilized quickly after receiving reports of kidnapping along a known route.

- Collaborative Effort: Local hunters joined forces with Amotekun to comb the forest and rescue the victims.

- Identified Suspects: Victims identified the arrested kidnappers as responsible for previous abductions in the area.

- Exposed Tactics: Kidnappers used blocked roads and extortion, demanding N20 million in ransom.

Commander Adeleye's Statement:

"This arrest sends a strong message: there is no hiding place for kidnappers in Ondo State anymore... We will continue to work tirelessly to ensure these criminals are brought to justice and our communities remain safe."

The rescued victims are receiving medical attention and psychological support, while the arrested kidnappers face legal proceedings. Ondo State's security agencies reaffirm their commitment to making the state inhospitable to criminals.

"We want every criminal in Ondo State to know—there is no safe haven for you here. We will find you, and justice will be served."

SOURCE: https://securityngr.com/ondo-amotekuns-swift-response-saves-four-kidnap-victims-photos/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by illicit(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26
Nice one

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by SecurityNgr: 1:43pm On Sep 26
illicit:
Nice one
NICE JOB DONE

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by callmevirus(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 1:50pm On Sep 26
The haters of Igbos won't come here and be shouting how the south west has been ravaged by kidnappers and Fulani herdemen they only get attention when it happens in the south east, Amotekun refused to even give the names of the kidnappers, are they scared of calling the names like they do when the names are Igbo names?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Eyeballism(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26
Let the rebels do the time

1 Like

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by ATEAMS: 1:51pm On Sep 26
Doings
Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Wickedfact: 1:53pm On Sep 26
This is what ESN should be doing but they are turning their guns on their own brothers. What a shame.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by mankan2k7(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26
Kill them all. Kidnappers don't deserve to live.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26
Kidnappers wey no get name? No pictures?

What's Amotekun hiding??

It's part of bridge building if you know

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Pootle: 1:57pm On Sep 26
amotekun who are they grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26
Amotekun are really trying

8 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by jchioma: 2:00pm On Sep 26
Human beings are endangered species in Nigeria. They can be kidnapped at will and ransom demanded to collect cash or hey they can even kill whether ransom is provided or not provided on time.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Chucks13: 2:02pm On Sep 26
Brendaniel:
The haters of Igbos won't come here and be shouting how the south west has been ravaged by kidnappers and Fulani herdemen they only get attention when it happens in the south east, Amotekun refused to even give the names of the kidnappers, are they scared of calling the names like they do when the names are Igbo names?

I have told you to stop writing in bold fonts it makes you think stupidly and write stupidly.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by onadana: 2:02pm On Sep 26
Which kain story be this...e no clear.Why are they further traumatising the victims.
Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by olaolaking: 2:05pm On Sep 26
Brendaniel:
Since you insist in us mentioning the names. Their leader is Uche. The second is Ifeanyi

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 2:06pm On Sep 26
olaolaking:
Since you insist in us mentioning the names. Their leader is Uche. The second is Ifeanyi

grin we know people like you blame all your problems on Igbos so we are not surprised...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by OgiidiiHerbals(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26
I have 100% confidence in Amotekun than any forces, because you must not take bribe or betray,you know the consequences already.

Not go and come...Facts

They need to recruit them more in the Southwest,I feel more relaxed and happy seeing them on the highway.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 2:08pm On Sep 26
Chucks13:

I have told you to stop writing in bold fonts it makes you think stupidly and write stupidly.

Who the hell are you ?

Do i know you from anywhere ?

Get off my mention if you have nothing meaningful to say....
Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by richiemcgold: 2:08pm On Sep 26
Amotekun are really doing well. In fact, they are far more useful than the Nigeria Police and Civil Defence. I'm saying this based on personal experience.

There was a night we nabbed some human traffickers in my area at Akure, I called the police DPO right away. He said we should bring them over to their station. "How do you expect civilian like me to bring criminals to your station? I have no gun, I have no handcuffs. Can't you send your men to come over?" He said it was already a late hour.
Issokay, people said we should call Amotekun, but I didn't know any amotekun officer, so I searched for Ondo State Amotekun's contact number on Google. I saw one and I made a distress call right away. Surprisingly, someone picked the call and asked me to describe the area. Less than 10 minutes later, their men were already in my junction with their van. That particular experience still dey surprise me till today. 🫡🫡🫡

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by RRiiod: 2:08pm On Sep 26
Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Eleph(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26
Wow!
Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by 9jatriot(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26
Thank God for another rescue. I hope news like this continues

1 Like

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Afrowits: 2:14pm On Sep 26
Nice one. The Kidnappers should be sent to Baba God for final judgement

1 Like

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Factcheck0001: 2:15pm On Sep 26
Brendaniel:
an Igbo man's house will b burning n he will b chasing rat in another man's house

This is the sole reason y your ESN/ugm was created but unfortunately for u Igbos instead of rescuing u from kidnappers they are killing u like fowls n locking u up at will

Instead of fighting them n gaining your freedom u will prefer to wail over Yoruba matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Factcheck0001: 2:19pm On Sep 26
Brendaniel:

grin we know people like you blame all your problems on Igbos so we are not surprised...
same way u Igbos once blamed all your problem on fulanis, u wanted to try d same with yorubas but met your Waterloo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by YorubaDemonswag: 2:21pm On Sep 26
Kill them all,no place for criminal in South west

1 Like

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Ijaya123: 2:23pm On Sep 26
Brendaniel:

Same stale narrative.

Brendaniel:

for speaking the truth?

Repeating the same lie to yourself will never make it the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 2:26pm On Sep 26
Ijaya123:

Same stale narrative

for speaking the truth?
Re: Ondo Amotekun Rescues Four Kidnap Victims (Pictures) by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 2:29pm On Sep 26
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Mosque In Ogun, Abduct Police Inspector, Two Others / Thisday Sacks Isiguzo, NUJ Presidential Aspirant Caught Up In Forgery Scandal / New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.