Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:20 AM

List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! (3274 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Private Schools Like This / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by Valak666: 2:12pm On Sep 26
1.Babcock University: Avoid this uni with your life! Pros: No pros!
Cons:
1.No chicken, meat or fish is served there.
2.You do Community Service!
3. Very Poor facilities!
4. Dress code.
5. Corrupt Staffs that will extort money form you!
6. Useless school curriculum!
7. Light out for students.
8. No freedom!
9. Must go to church.
10. School filled with very small children! Cons are endless. But I must tell you this. Avoid this school and every other private university in this fvucking shithole country!

Convenant University. This is another useless church school. Same rules as above! Avoid like a plague!
Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by CodeTemplarr: 2:34pm On Sep 26
With N3m, i can get a certificate from a reputable uni like LASU under a week. Why go to expensive school?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by brodalikeme(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26
Seems you don’t appreciate any form of nurturance. Want to be a free range soul that will be susceptible to the vagaries of these days. Your parents only want the best for you son.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by MMempire(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26
All religions associated schools.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by ZACHIE: 7:46pm On Sep 26
brodalikeme:
Seems you don’t appreciate any form of nurturance. Want to be a free range soul that will be susceptible to the vagaries of these days. Your parents only want the best for you son.
He doesn't seem to have one.
How can someone tell me that Babcock has poor facilities? Him know anything at all?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by Blackbishop(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26
ZACHIE:

He doesn't seem to have one.
How can someone tell me that Babcock has poor facilities? Him know anything at all?

Na clout chaser

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by Alphajunkee: 1:38am On Sep 27
CodeTemplarr:
With N3m, i can get a certificate from a reputable uni like LASU under a week. Why go to expensive school?
Abeg how you dey run am? I'm interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by TinubuShet(m): 2:11am On Sep 27
CodeTemplarr:
For real bro shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by oz4real83(m): 5:20am On Sep 27
This is a post from a bittered\offended soul, why not tell us what happened between you and these two universities you mentioned? What did they do to you? There are private universities far worse than these but you chose two of the best universities in Nigeria and gave them negative publicity embarassed

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by dkidd: 10:04am On Sep 27
CodeTemplarr:
Lies... 10M at least
Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by JovialJune(f): 10:27am On Sep 27
Op sounds like a hater that wasn't opportuned to attend private universities

Why would anybody prefer public schools where sex for grades, dirty environment and hostels, buying certificates, lecturers skipping lectures are rampant, no wonder most public university graduates are nothing to write home about, smh.
Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by JovialJune(f): 10:28am On Sep 27
CodeTemplarr:
Alphajunkee:

Imagine what grown up adults are spewing, public universities are a disgrace to the nation.
Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by CodeTemplarr: 10:58am On Sep 27
dkidd:

Lies... 10M at least
DSS got one for far less.
Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by Kobicove(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27
oz4real83:
This is a post from a bittered\offended soul, why not tell us what happened between you and these two universities you mentioned? What did they do to you? There are private universities far worse than these but you chose two of the best universities in Nigeria and gave them negative publicity embarassed

You can tell that he has malicious intent for opening this thread so as to run the schools down! undecided
Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by TrustNone: 10:51pm On Sep 27
JovialJune:

Imagine what grown up adults are spewing, public universities are a disgrace to the nation.
are you a graduate?
What's your alma mater?
What course did you study?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by Lifestone(m): 5:53am On Sep 28
Valak666:
1.Babcock University: Avoid this uni with your life! Pros: No pros!
Cons:
1.No chicken, meat or fish is served there.
2.You do Community Service!
3. Very Poor facilities!
4. Dress code.
5. Corrupt Staffs that will extort money form you!
6. Useless school curriculum!
7. Light out for students.
8. No freedom!
9. Must go to church.
10. School filled with very small children! Cons are endless. But I must tell you this. Avoid this school and every other private university in this fvucking shithole country!

Convenant University. This is another useless church school. Same rules as above! Avoid like a plague!
If hand touch you, you and your people will be crying. This is not fair comment, it's a strategy to demarket these Universities. Like the case of Erisco tomatoes, you will soon be arrested and jailed. I wonder why this thread has not been deleted.market your products and leave other people's business. Why is that so difficult to understand
Babcock is a Church based University which adheres to the tenet of their faith in what they do. As for Covenant University, there are no such rules as you claimed.
Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by Oparasunny125(m): 12:48am On Sep 29
Alphajunkee:

People they run am na, if you get legit contact.
Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by Cesarr1: 3:01am On Sep 29
CodeTemplarr:
Are you sure about this
Don't lie o
Cos I get person for lasi
Re: List Of Nigerian Private Universities To Avoid With Your Life! by PrickGetShoulder(m): 4:20am On Sep 29
Lifestone:

If hand touch you, you and your people will be crying.This is not fair comment, it's a strategy to demarket these Universities. Like the case of Erisco tomatoes, you will soon be arrested and jailed. I wonder why this thread has not been deleted.market your products and leave other people's business. Why is that so difficult to understand
Babcock is a Church based University which adheres to the tenet of their faith in what they do. As for Covenant University, there are no such rules as you claimed.
Na threats you wan use stop person from dropping opinion? Na Tinubu fit you.

(1) (Reply)

Can somebody explain why men are so annoying? / Why Do Ladies Draw Their Eye Brows This Way? / Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.