Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,411 members, 7,985,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 October 2024 at 12:42 AM

Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, (869 Views)

Sentence To 105 Yrs In Prison, He Escape 13 Times, The Most Intelligent Prisoner / Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, by voicemail956: 3:21pm On Sep 26
Another person don release series of voice notes, messages and videos Bobrisky sent and recorded while chilling in his private apartment instead of prison for 6 months - Radiogad

I fully support Verydarkman. Contrary to claims, Bobrisky was never actually imprisoned; he was housed in an apartment outside the prison premises. Watch this video until the end for proof. I have compelling evidence to corroborate my story.

Previously, I defended Bobrisky The Senior Man, but he let me down. It's clear now that he's not a reliable individual.

Radio Gad Says Bob Risky Never Went To Prison; He Shared Videos From His 'Apartment' With Him.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epgt8LBko64

Re: Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, by flyinnizam(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26
we already know...when he came out, he was fat, still very fair and without beards

1 Like

Re: Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, by 89green: 3:41pm On Sep 26
grin wahala, Bobo risky carry luggage go prison grin

1 Like

Re: Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, by Zonefree(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26
They should all go and die!

4 Likes

Re: Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, by jasent(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26
What's his point exactly? He should send you money because of what? Entitlement mentality
Re: Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26
that crossdresser is about to learn a very HARD LESSON....aka sometimes you should shut your fukcing mouth.

1 Like

Re: Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, by BigYash: 6:47pm On Sep 26
jasent:
What's his point exactly? He should send you money because of what? Entitlement mentality
That people like you and bobpreeky should learn to control the way they speak online and offline. That's his point,and if you fail to do so,your mouth will land you into trouble.. You get it now?

And he also said he did a lot for bobpreeky ,but Bob never appreciated ... That Bob is an ungrateful element,and that all Agaygay should go to hell.. You get it now?
Re: Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, by Shollez(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26
BigYash:
That people like you and bobpreeky should learn to control the way they speak online and offline. That's his point,and if you fail to do so,your mouth will land you into trouble.. You get it now?

And he also said he did a lot for bobpreeky ,but Bob never appreciated ... That Bob is an ungrateful element,and that all Agaygay should go to hell.. You get it now?

U geh point💯🤝

1 Like

Re: Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, by jasent(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26
BigYash:

How are you sure he actually did something for bob? What exactly did he do?
Re: Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, by 1Sharon(f): 9:21pm On Sep 26
Seems like this bobo is going to go to jail for real this time grin

1 Like

Re: Radiogad Says Bobrisky Never Went To Prison; He Release Series Of Voice Notes, by Konquest: 5:15am On Oct 02
voicemail956:
Another person don release series of voice notes, messages and videos Bobrisky sent and recorded while chilling in his private apartment instead of prison for 6 months - Radiogad

I fully support Verydarkman. Contrary to claims, Bobrisky was never actually imprisoned; he was housed in an apartment outside the prison premises. Watch this video until the end for proof. I have compelling evidence to corroborate my story.

Previously, I defended Bobrisky The Senior Man, but he let me down. It's clear now that he's not a reliable individual.

Radio Gad Says Bob Risky Never Went To Prison; He Shared Videos From His 'Apartment' With Him.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epgt8LBko64

Thursday 03Oct2024
Ghana Has Just Stopped U.S. Dollar Hoarding with this Game-Changing Gold Coin Initiative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdErvsinFvM
AS 1 • 3.5K views. 6:31

8 Female Prison Guards "Raped"by Inmates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qI6KuvGqYk?si=sWDgcHt46GgtnTrw
The Fugitive • July 4 2024

(1) (Reply)

Armrober Kill Soldiers, Soldiers Burn Innocent People House. / Extention Of Sunday Ehindero's Tenure / Nigerians Jailed After First Phishing Fraud Prosecution In The Uk-mirror, U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.