Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,220 members, 7,963,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is the world even ready for a smartphone that charges under water? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is the world even ready for a smartphone that charges under water? (294 Views)

Checkout This Super Smartphone That Costs Just #37,000 (picture) / Check Out The New Nokia 1 Smartphone That Cost Just N30,000 / 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is the world even ready for a smartphone that charges under water? by skino4united(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26
Imagine the possibility of charging your phone under water! 🤔
A new era of smartphone tech is upon us

This way, I'm starting to imagine what problems can be solved if underwater charging is possible in the future

Infinix is reportedly taking a bold step forward to achieving this feat as sources suggest that the company is developing a revolutionary device capable of charging underwater.

Which means you can charge your phone when you are diving, swimming or even in the rain.
Can't wait to witness this mind blowing innovation.

Is this even possible?
If this innovation truly sees the light of day, what do you think are the health implications, in what scenarios do you think this can be useful and everything in between?

Re: Is the world even ready for a smartphone that charges under water? by brain54(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26
Under water or with water...?

'cos I don't understand why I would want to charge my phone under water.

Am I a fish?

6 Likes

Re: Is the world even ready for a smartphone that charges under water? by skino4united(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26
brain54:
Under water or with water...?

'cos I don't understand why I would want to charge my phone under water.

Am I a fish?
you may actually need it if you're someone like me who's always in the water.
Water is my office coz it brings food to my table
Re: Is the world even ready for a smartphone that charges under water? by Exousiang01(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26
Is there any reason why I should be ready to go under water to charge my phone?

1 Like

Re: Is the world even ready for a smartphone that charges under water? by cloud(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26
Exousiang01:
Is there any reason why I should be ready to go under water to charge my phone?

imagine being in a place without light, then you'll start to see the benefits in it.
Re: Is the world even ready for a smartphone that charges under water? by Exousiang01(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26
cloud:
imagine being in a place without light, then you'll start to see the benefits in it.

The article never said the source of electricity was water.

And from the picture I see a cable connected to the phone which only means that water is not the source.....
Dry use your head small small, e go help you

1 Like

Re: Is the world even ready for a smartphone that charges under water? by LordIsaac(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26
Why should you charge your phone under water? Except you are a diver.
Re: Is the world even ready for a smartphone that charges under water? by brain54(m): 12:44am On Sep 27
Why would even a diver go and charge his phone under water...

(1) (Reply)

Solve Your Laptop Problems Here.. / Original Battery / Deleted post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.