Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,411 members, 7,985,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 October 2024 at 12:33 AM

Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) (21114 Views)

Throwback: Business Man Accuses DCP Abba Kyari Of Extorting Him Of Over N41m / Twitter User Accuses Police Of Extorting Him Of 80k Over Driver's License / Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by We4all: 11:11pm On Sep 28
Next time, the police will murder their victims in order to leave no trace.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by Solseal007: 11:36pm On Sep 28
Solidex:
The corpe member also has a case to answer.
How did he come about that posh car as a new graduate?
I watched the clip and cought a glimpse of the interior of that vehicle. I could imagine that the car is very classy and would worth more than what a fresh graduate can easily afford. I am not disputing the fact that there could be few exceptions of corpers from very rich backgrounds or few already doing well for themselves even before youth service. The corper should always come forward to tell Nigerians how he acquired that luxury vehicle, because it looks way above his means if at all there is any.

So corpers should go about with a letter from bank or their lawyer stating how they got properties?

Am sure you will exhibit this kind of b/hv if u are a policeman. A good cop knows the right questions to ask to nail a robber or stolen vehicle.

These cops just don't av an idea.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by alphaNomega: 12:14am On Sep 29
the policemen will be found innocent of any wrong doing
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by alphaNomega: 12:15am On Sep 29
Solidex:
The corpe member also has a case to answer.
How did he come about that posh car as a new graduate?
I watched the clip and cought a glimpse of the interior of that vehicle. I could imagine that the car is very classy and would worth more than what a fresh graduate can easily afford. I am not disputing the fact that there could be few exceptions of corpers from very rich backgrounds or few already doing well for themselves even before youth service. The corper should always come forward to tell Nigerians how he acquired that luxury vehicle, because it looks way above his means if at all there is any.

you must be an idiot if you think people's lives revolve around the useless NYSC program. People have money and are not as poverty-stricken as you think they are.
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by Tizu(m): 12:20am On Sep 29
These are armed robbers. They should be tried just like the Offa armed robbers convicted and sentence to death.
These ones in police uniform also robbed with guns.
How are they different from the Offa armed robbers?
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by livebullet(m): 12:26am On Sep 29
Source of corp member's money too needs to be investigated. Considering the high rate of advance fee fraud and online swindlers amongst people of their age bracket, they are suspects..., N1,000,000/3=N333,000. How much is alawee? Did I also hear they were driving?
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by onuman: 1:35am On Sep 29
CodeTemplarr:
Side hustle.
Hustle on poor corpers. Heartless policemen. Police recruit wants to drive SUV and build houses in every location posted.
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 4:02am On Sep 29
sleek214:
Which one be physical copy of a driver's licence again na. Fine for driving without vehicle documents and driver's licence is not up to 20k sef. People drive without driver's licence here in Abuja, if police FRSC or VIO stop you, you press 2k for their and move on. 1 million for an offence that is not an offence is crazy. The boys should tell us the truth. As a corps member back in the days, no police or soldier fit harass me in Akwa ibom state ooo

You are seeing something, yet you doubt. We are in end time and you have end time police as well
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by Originalsly: 5:05am On Sep 29
Why is it many of us believe sacking them will be justice served? Really? How can they be in court without charges? They didn't state the charges ... sonare they really going to court? They should be facing so many charges ... armed robbery ... Kidnapping ...extortion ...etc ... charges that should out him behind bars for yearssss... and only then should we believe justice was served and the sentence will serve as a deterrent.
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by overdrive(m): 5:42am On Sep 29
shocked
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:44am On Sep 29
sleek214:
Which one be physical copy of a driver's licence again na. Fine for driving without vehicle documents and driver's licence is not up to 20k sef. People drive without driver's licence here in Abuja, if police FRSC or VIO stop you, you press 2k for their and move on. 1 million for an offence that is not an offence is crazy. The boys should tell us the truth. As a corps member back in the days, no police or soldier fit harass me in Akwa ibom state ooo
did you watch the video?
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 5:48am On Sep 29
officialwdhtv:

FRSC even has a digital driving licence now that you can just show on your phone. No need for physical licence.

Pls subscribe to my Youtube channel after watching. Thanks!!!

Are u a driver? And you think they will agree to that showing your phone, the officer will simple take your phone and put a nice aligation on your head, is like you don't know Nigeria is better to give them the photocopy and keep the original physical copy to avoid story that touches, don't you know that FRSC can change matters in seconds, I have seen many .. so if you are not a driver please stop saying that you have the digital copy on your phone , phone wey you suppose hid when see them 😢
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by officialwdhtv: 6:06am On Sep 29
Goldbw122:

Are u a driver? And you think they will agree to that showing your phone, the officer will simple take your phone and put a nice aligation on your head, is like you don't know Nigeria is better to give them the photocopy and keep the original physical copy to avoid story that touches, don't you know that FRSC can change matters in seconds, I have seen many .. so if you are not a driver please stop saying that you have the digital copy on your phone , phone wey you suppose hid when see them 😢

I have been driving for many years...You are scared because maybe you have something to hide on your phone...

I think FRSC should also let the police and others know about this upgrade of digital driving license
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by sacajawea(m): 6:14am On Sep 29
iamphilips:

Rayban Meta Smart sunglasses, Has an inbuilt camera
You sure that's what they used?
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by Pat081: 6:17am On Sep 29
Name of the place says it all Tinubu is like all this police officers do not think before they do things
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by sacajawea(m): 6:17am On Sep 29
Curious346:
2 Inside are my classmates
Two classmates in secondary school or University?
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by Bullet01(f): 6:18am On Sep 29
Can somebody identify the kind of camera they used to record these guys. My hubby might need one. They threat you with guns if you dare try to record them with phones
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by SonofDavid3(m): 6:48am On Sep 29
Even if they are Yahoo corpers, should they be so assaulted and the money stolen as G Boys stolen in return by armed forces in Nigerian uniform

People paid to protect us now threaten us even with guns. This can someday make bad boys become ugly against the police.

If found guilty, they should be quietly discharged of their duties but given sufficient funds to run other businesses because they are not dignified enough to wear that uniform & bear arms - they can steal with it.

G Boys don't directly threaten life, this was a direct threat and intimidation.
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by Blaky2235(m): 7:12am On Sep 29
I'd love to get this video recording eye glass the Corper used here
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by joseph1832(m): 11:15am On Sep 29
officialwdhtv:
UPDATE: Police officers accused of harassing and extorting N1m from corps members have been summoned and their trial has commenced- SP Hundeyin

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iml-1Wrl1vY
How come many of these policemen never learn?
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by Almagavin: 12:05pm On Sep 29
id4sho:
Sacking for this hardship.

Stop playing, you gonna lurnn, you gonna lurnn the hard way.

Avoid being sacked
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by chudez0147(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29
chukwuibuipob:
sad grin they'll soon become mai guard to open gate/watch night in ⛽️ station sad
…Or even thieves.
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by fawaz050(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29
How did this guy recorded this whole event?

Body Cam? I seriously need one.

Police and thievery, you never know.
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by MrJames007: 6:00pm On Sep 29
I'm more interested in the device he used in recording them. Be like spyglasses
Re: Policemen Accused Of Extorting ₦1M From Corpers Summoned (Video) by Ubanz: 12:16am On Sep 30
This is simply armed robbery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos / Man Stabs Ikeja Electric’s Technician Over Disconnection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.