Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,254 members, 7,960,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) (30320 Views)

Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:01am On Sep 27
Bbb
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by 9jatriot(m): 11:01am On Sep 27
What is bad about it. If that guy stays on the road now at night with a touch light and start robbing, people will say some military men robbed them. Sometimes, it is better to view things from the other side.
Baronthecelebri:
Very bad from the army

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by udemzyudex(m): 11:02am On Sep 27
Good for him.

You can't compare Nigeria with other countries, we have our own laws.
If the law says you shouldn't wear it, then don't wear it.

Simple.
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by olisaEze(m): 11:03am On Sep 27
Okay, but did they promote him after or did DHQ increase his salary?? grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:05am On Sep 27
Quelme:
Camo when we take dey ball for uptown...
uptown is secured and their military is 100years more advanced than yours to track fake soldiers grin
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by NairalandGOAT1: 11:05am On Sep 27
Godfullsam:

Wahala

If you have never been to any nightclub in your entire life like me let's gather here.

What about day club?
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by ochiosa(m): 11:07am On Sep 27
Always flexing muzzle on soft spots. They should go to Zamfara Katsina and other bandits hide to size their uniforms.
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by stanluiz(m): 11:07am On Sep 27
casualobserver:
Blame Ifeajuna who introduced the military into our pysche.
what did you mean by that ?

What did ifeajuna did ? Can you please specify ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by casualobserver: 11:09am On Sep 27
stanluiz:
what did you mean by that ?

What did ifeajuna did ? Can you please specify ?

Exactly what I stated. Read your history. Before then the o Lu interaction Nigerians had with the military was on the pages of newspapers reading of their exploits in Burna war or other UN missions.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by Abokii8(m): 11:10am On Sep 27
MadPolitician:
They should either repeal this regulation or have peculiar marks designed specifically for military camouflage. Most soldiers have turned this thier primitive "fight in defence of their attire", into an oppurtuinity to misdirect their anger

I have not been to any other serious countey outside of Africa, where this is done. Its only in Nigeria. Even in China of all places, you can wear a military camo and walk pass a soldier and all they would do is laugh.
In Nigeria and Africa, wearing camouflage is mostly done with a criminal intention. Most of the wearers are impersonating military personnel with a criminal intention to kill, defraud, rape or steal. I guess that is the reason for the crackdown. And this can hardly be done in a civilized world you are referencing.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by BadBradley: 11:10am On Sep 27
NSNO:
Everyone knows that wearing Camouflage is illegal in Nigeria yet you went ahead to wear it and you are surprised they asked you to remove it?
Make una no dey find trouble again.
it's not for the army to take laws into their hands.....

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by Factcheck0001: 11:11am On Sep 27
Sultty:
something like this happened at SevenUp area one year like that when i was about boarding a bus to work. A man beside me was also waiting to board a bus and was wearing a camo three quarter short and looking dapper and all that and all of a sudden two soldiers approached him and were like asking him something and afterwards start beating him up and were harassing him then asked him to take off the short. i feel sad for him at that moment but can't wait to see the ending.i went into an available bus and went my way.. Nigerian soldiers should take it easy because it's giving bad vibes about them, wearing a camo does not matter as he has no link to being a soldier it's fashion accessory everywhere in the world except this naija
hope it's not 7up ibadan around Mobil, challenge

If na there na my guy Henry them beat, na hospital we later go block am
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Sep 27
Totally wrong and unprofessional. u don't treat civilians this way.
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by Pauliaette(m): 11:11am On Sep 27
Help!!!
How can I share some news here in NL
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by blowjohn(m): 11:12am On Sep 27
But can't the guy dress differently from a soldier?

His dressing mimics that of a force man na.
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by Omololupromise: 11:15am On Sep 27
Yes na among all the clothing material na camo be your choice

1 Like

Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by Sultty(m): 11:16am On Sep 27
Factcheck0001:
hope it's not 7up ibadan around Mobil, challenge

If na there na my guy Henry them beat, na hospital we later go block am
i meant 7 up at Lagos. lagos Ibadan express
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by dododawa1: 11:17am On Sep 27
Nigeria soilder dey always get muscle on bloodying civilians
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by Factcheck0001: 11:18am On Sep 27
Sultty:
i meant 7 up at Lagos. lagos Ibadan express
okay boss

Cos them beat my guy that year for 7up Ibadan

Going to 10 years now

1 Like

Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by UkLive: 11:19am On Sep 27
In UK here I wear my Army camouflage weekly . Who cares .
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by Cmanforall: 11:19am On Sep 27
VinnyBaba:

But if the likes of Rema and Burnaboy wears it, they will shine Teeth like mumu and Guard them. sad

Very Mumu Pple. undecided

You going far with these celebrities.

Can they strip Northerners of military uniform?
Even Boko haram are using it to catch cruise.
Worse is that the military officer is not even on uniform. How did he identify himself Imagine? Did the young man take his girl?
Imagine if he was beaten by a mob.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by Mom007(f): 11:21am On Sep 27
Did he just come to Nigeria? He no know before say civilian no dey wear anything camo for Nigeria? Why use your hand to buy trouble and embarrassment for yourself?
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by press9jatv: 11:22am On Sep 27
Chaiii 🤔🤔🤔
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by enemyofprogress: 11:24am On Sep 27
Rubbish! No be sey the camouflage even fine self. Military camouflage is worn by people of sane countries to identify and show their love with their armies.

Mynd44 stop shakaraing me.
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by noskcid(m): 11:27am On Sep 27
sleek214:
Soldier on mufti, striped civilian on camouflage naked.
😂 the country don engage reverse gear
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by Ayobeck(m): 11:34am On Sep 27
This can never happen in over sea,awon wayray face bokoharam ,bandit,herds man delete Dem,but u no fit do m,nah ordinary civilians u go dey para with, aswear if dey said me n one soldier to face one on one n fight a go beat m like mad.soldier wey no fit handle bloody vampire
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by Abufo: 11:40am On Sep 27
pointblank247:
Na for Una side soldiers dey do all these nonsense. Did you just say lone soldier ? As in, one soldier boy come meet you, and obtained your cloth ?. Soldier no fit take leg waka pass any street for Anambra state ooo. Guys nodey wear camouflage here , nobi because dem dey fear soldiers but they no wan make boys mistake dem for soldiers because the consequence go dey woskoly paskoly . cry

You dey mind people from the westlands and southside.......boys Don tame khaki boys for this side o! Everyone respects himself for yonder here!
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by Lacash: 11:47am On Sep 27
press9jatv:
Why will he strip him naked in the first place. Some set of military officers are very clueless in thinking. You can never see such act in the officers of the military personnel .

Soldier allegedly strips man n£ked at Lagos nightclub for wearing 'military camouflage' (video)

A soldier on mufti has allegedly str!pped a young man n£ked at a popular nightclub in Lagos, claiming he wore military camouflage.

In a video posted online, the young man said the soldier approached him, str!pped him and proceeded to tear his trouser.

“The guy met me and str!pped me n@ked at Hustle and Bustle, telling me he is a military personnel. This is not a military trouser. It's a designer that I bought,” the man said.

A security guard attached to the facility also confirmed the incident to Fayose.

https://m.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/9/soldier-allegedly-strips-man-npsked-at-lagos-nightclub-for-wearing-military-camouflage-video-2.html

These set of soldiers needs to be orientated, like how on earth can u call that a soldier uniform if u are not daft😏😏😏
Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by highchief1: 11:48am On Sep 27
Factcheck0001:
imagination wan kill u

U think it's a joke right?

No b everything b death ooo,dem go do u string thing n na u go Dey find snipper to kill yourself

The pain will b excruciating
I don fight army before oga,no be everybody Dey fear like u.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Strips Man Naked At Lagos Nightclub For Wearing Military camouflage(vid) by highchief1: 11:49am On Sep 27
press9jatv:
you know fit oooo. Na mouth 👄 you get here. It’s the mentality of Army officers to strip people naked wherever they see innocent people wearing their design camouflage
baba I don fight army before.nthg I go gain if I Dey make mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m / 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) / How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend!

Viewing this topic: Betterdays2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.