Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,206 members, 7,960,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman (8240 Views)

Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory / Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar / Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by Benbellamor: 2:39pm On Sep 27
Mynd44:
I actually don't believe this stops Atiku from getting the party's presidential ticket.

The governor and the PDP will eventually give him the ticket 🎫 when primary comes cos that's how the PDP is
really? which Governors, All PDP Governors are in Talk with APC mole expecially Damagun to retain their state they must support Damagun's instructions .... Dont Joke with Wike
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by Omobude244: 3:01pm On Sep 27
richmond500:
Now that's adorable.
Instead of admitting Obi is a criminal which you knew, u round and round and ended up saying "Obi is not a messiah" bla bla just so u wouldn't use the word criminal.
A man who carried 200m of state money and was caught with it while taking it to Abuja

🤣🤣
Lie nor go kill una
Firstly, Obi was never caught, rather his aid.
Secondly, it was in Lagos and not Abuja.
Thirdly, the money was payment to a contractor that was to supply vehicles to state govt.

So u think if Obi wanted to loot money, he will now put it in cash and carried it all the way from Lagos 🤣
Are guys this dumb?
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by richmond500: 3:14pm On Sep 27
Omobude244:

🤣🤣
Lie nor go kill una
Firstly, Obi was never caught, rather his aid.
Secondly, it was in Lagos and not Abuja.
Thirdly, the money was payment to a contractor that was to supply vehicles to state govt.

So u think if Obi wanted to loot money, he will now put it in cash and carried it all the way from Lagos 🤣
Are guys this dumb?
Sorry, the Abuja was a typo.
Now what is 200m cash doing there? Ehn

Thief will always defend thieves.
Like I said earlier, I am at work and not jobless like u, so I type fast and don't auto check it.
Unlike u that reply my comment every 10mins, I actually have no time doing that with u
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by porthouse7(f): 3:48pm On Sep 27
IfnobeGod20:

Please point to a single politician in Nigeria that is not desperate? Is it Atiku that is not desperate or Tinubu not desperate? You know how many trillions someone like Tinubu has wasted just because he was desperate to become president one day by spending on politicians everywhere or is it him that have not jumped to another party before? At least we know him to be in AD as at 1999. What took him away from there? Out of his desperation he lost his voice to condemn the mismanagement of the country by Buhari but same him and his government now condemning what they supposed to have condemned for long.
Now, tell me who is not desperate?
is like u are new here, I am responding to a comment
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by Omobude244: 4:48pm On Sep 27
richmond500:
Sorry, the Abuja was a typo.
Now what is 200m cash doing there? Ehn

Thief will always defend thieves.
Like I said earlier, I am at work and not jobless like u, so I type fast and don't auto check it.
Unlike u that reply my comment every 10mins, I actually have no time doing that with u
🤣🤣
U are a born liar
There is nothing like typo error
Abuja and Lagos has no correlation in spellings 😁
This one think say na pikin he dey follow talk😂
We can now see u hate obi for only reasons known to you. You that dont even know where it happened, how will u know the full gist🤣
U just believed the headline posted to our online group and ran away with it.
YES
When that incident happened, Obi asked the then IGP to investigate if the money was for laundering or to purchase those vehicles.
That is what you call accountability
Thats the type of leaders we want.

As for me been jobless, i dont need to trade words with you on that😂
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by IfnobeGod20: 5:04pm On Sep 27
Ivimmanuel:
I wonder if people read what is there. How can Ayu be from Northeast?
I am taken aback my brother. Since it aligned to their thought system, they didn't mind to find out the veracity of the news. They are masturbating on fabrication.
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by Thiefobi1: 5:13pm On Sep 27
Omobude244:

🤣🤣
U are a born liar
There is nothing like typo error
Abuja and Lagos has no correlation in spellings 😁
This one think say na pikin he dey follow talk😂
We can now see u hate obi for only reasons known to you. You that dont even know where it happened, how will u know the full gist🤣
U just believed the headline posted to our online group and ran away with it.
YES
When that incident happened, Obi asked the then IGP to investigate if the money was for laundering or to purchase those vehicles.
That is what you call accountability
Thats the type of leaders we want.

As for me been jobless, i dont need to trade words with you on that😂

Why are u defending obi because he is ibo like u.

A career thief is a criminal whether small or big.

Can u swear with your life and everything you own that obi never defrauded and looted Anambra funds as governor.

Same man who told obiano to refund him 7.5b as election expenses.

U people are hypocrite.

Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by IfnobeGod20: 5:15pm On Sep 27
richmond500:
Obi used state govt money to fund his private business.
Tinubu has too many irregularities surrounding him
Atiku is a thief: Obasanjo.

I don't have a problem if you supported any of them but why will u defend a criminal?
Is this all you will say in court, if you're call to question to put live to your claim?
On Peter Obi. Which of his private business, can you name it?
On Tinubu. What are the irregularities surrounding him that the law and system are handicap to try him?
On Atiku. Just because Obasanjo said he is a thief, then, it makes him a thief, in your own education standard. Please when did Obasanjo turned to law court to decide who becomes a thief in Nigeria?
Your earned certificate need be seized from you, you deserve not parading anyone. Because people said something, it has become your standard. You no get level at all.
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by IfnobeGod20: 5:18pm On Sep 27
Golan007:

Because you distort the truth about Tinubu jumping parties, it means you are an insincere individual and no right-thinking person can take your writeup for fact.
Instead of you to be bold enough to put a particular place I distorted the fact, you went grandstanding as usual known to all hailers of government.
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by IfnobeGod20: 5:21pm On Sep 27
Krankhead:
Atiku can't even control his stste and he is interfering in another state called Rivers
The news is as usual a garbage. Go back and read the news again. Ayu is from NC, Benue State to be precise but the news said he is from NE. What a full blown garbage.
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by IfnobeGod20: 5:25pm On Sep 27
richmond500:
The same man that funded his private business with state money has empathy? grin
Obi supporters are the most stupid set of creatures currently existing in Nigeria
I am asking you again, which of his private business he funded with state money?
If there is anyone that is much stupid on the face of the earth for now, it is you that propound unfounded theory against individuals without due diligence.
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by IfnobeGod20: 5:38pm On Sep 27
richmond500:
Now that's adorable.
Instead of admitting Obi is a criminal which you knew, u round and round and ended up saying "Obi is not a messiah" bla bla just so u wouldn't use the word criminal.
A man who carried 200m of state money and was caught with it while taking it to Abuja
This guy must you lie? This is what you people always disseminating in your WhatsApp group.
Peter Obi wasn't caught with ₦200m, it was his driver and the said money was meant for a contractor working for the Anambra State government. A project was contracted to the contractor and he went to his bank for an overdraft to do the project for the government. The state didn't release a dime for him to do the project, the then IGP and the Anambra State Assembly investigated the incident and it was found that the money was for the contractor and not for the Anambra State government. Meanwhile, it wasn't ₦200m but ₦250m. The news is on the net
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://allafrica.com/stories/200907130197.html&ved=2ahUKEwio27n8xuOIAxU1T0EAHZxKGw0QFnoECBYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1gQSRS3rkumYcYd7jt_Xg8
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by Omobude244: 6:43pm On Sep 27
Thiefobi1:

Why are u defending obi because he is ibo like u.

A career thief is a criminal whether small or big.

Can u swear with your life and everything you own that obi never defrauded and looted Anambra funds as governor.

Same man who told obiano to refund him 7.5b as election expenses.

U people are hypocrite.

🤣🤣
Point me to where i defended Obi
How did u even come to the conclusion that everyone except you is ibo🤣🤣
So i should now assume that everyone Against him is Yoruba 🤔
No
I am not stupid like u

1 Like

Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by IfnobeGod20: 8:30pm On Sep 27
Omobude244:

🤣🤣
Point me to where i defended Obi
How did u even come to the conclusion that everyone except you is ibo🤣🤣
So i should now assume that everyone Against him is Yoruba 🤔
No
I am not stupid like u
They always think every Yoruba will be myopic and insensitive to support evil, even if it is telling on them and their family. They don't know that there are million and one Yorubas that will never support Tinubu till tomorrow, lest we add his woeful performance to it. It even make him to lose more people, except those dying in silence but still smiling.
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by Lionnation: 8:42pm On Sep 27
richmond500:
It still might be between Atiku, Tinubu and Obi in 2027, choosing between these three criminals is terrifying.

We are not ready in this country
please obi is not a criminal
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by richmond500: 8:50pm On Sep 27
Lionnation:
please obi is not a criminal
Ok, I have no strength to argue with Obidients.
Even if u say Obi is a God, I agree.
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by Lionnation: 9:00pm On Sep 27
richmond500:
Ok, I have no strength to argue with Obidients.
Even if u say Obi is a God, I agree.
ok obi is a God
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by kayusely70(m): 7:26am
But Ayu is from the Benue, North Central!
Re: Atiku Suffers Setback As Adamawa PDP Backs Damangun For Chairman by Hammylawali: 8:07am
Mynd44:

They said so in 2022 too but how did it end?

They threw the party’s ticket open, it wasn’t zoned. That was what led to the fallout of wike , G5 governors, NWC and other pdp Party members. If the party should zone the ticket to the south, then atiku is a loser once again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Ban On Public Protest - IGP Says / Enugu Guber: I Won’t Be A Cog In The Wheel Of State’s Progress, Says Ayogu Eze / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.