Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,176 members, 7,988,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2024 at 12:02 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) (51788 Views)

Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by Zaheertyler(m): 9:44am On Sep 27
Two things stand out for me
He is a complete embodiment of excellence..like complete which is a very rare traits you see in an African man..not even today talk less of someone who is 70.. Maximum respect sir

Weekly testimonies in the church goes beyond a natural way of thinking..and to me normal words can’t explain how I understood it..but I’ll say it’s one of the best faith based innovations I’ve seen in my life

You are a true role model sir one that both Christians and everyone else should strive to emulate
Happy birthday sir

117 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by WhiteIverson: 9:48am On Sep 27
Pulpit bandit
Takes from the both the rich and poor and enriches himself

171 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by Zaheertyler(m): 9:57am On Sep 27
WhiteIverson:
Pulpit bandit
You get freedom of speech and expression..but if I may ask you why the name?

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by TinkTwice(m): 10:50am On Sep 27
grin

Somebody should help open same thread for Osha baba

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by paxonel(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27
Zaheertyler:

You get freedom of speech and expression..but if I may ask you why the name?
He is saying that they are part of the reason why Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt and timid nation.

Happy birthday to them anyway cheesy

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by Zaheertyler(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27
paxonel:

He is saying that they are part of the reason why Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt and timid nation.

I have a question for you
Is there such thing as evil, bad or wrong
Or it’s just ignorance from people who don’t know who they are and the position they occupy in Gods creation?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by paxonel(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27
Zaheertyler:

ofcourse, there is evil, bad or wrong

Or it’s just ignorance from people who don’t know who they are and the position they occupy in Gods creation?
people knowing who they are in God's creation has absolutely nothing to do with whether they are ignorantly evil people or good people, or whether they are being evil deliberately or unknowingly.

And note that, whether someone is deliberately evil or he is doing evil ignorantly, there is no difference.
Evil is evil
Ignorance is not an excuse.

The bottom-line is, the outcome of everyone's action or deeds is what determines whether what the person is doing, is wrong or right

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by Zaheertyler(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27
paxonel:
ofcourse, there is evily, bad or wrong
people knowing who they are in God's creation has absolutely nothing to do with whether they are ignorantly evil people or good people, or whether they are being evil deliberately or knowingly.

And note that, whether someone is deliberately evil or he is doing evil ignirantly, there is no difference.
Evil is evil
Ignorance is not an excuse
That’s a question you sleep over lol but since you’ve chosen to reply asap
Then daddy’s work wasn’t to administer justice to the ignorant but to bring their awareness to the truth which is in the gospel only and take away the
And he has been really successful one to which I am a testament of
The world and society is there no doubt with their ways and flaws swimming in the mysteries of Good and bad
But this is a different world a world where good and bad doesn’t exist but faith,only the living world..it’s not his job to destroy the world of Good and bad but it’s his job to bring people to the side of the living..
My question is you where do you stand?
Why don’t you try the side of the living because the other side as you can see is fading away lol
Why don’t you save your self so you can save those around you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by paxonel(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27
Zaheertyler:

Then daddy’s work wasn’t to administer justice to the ignorant but to bring their awareness to the truth which is in the gospel only and take away the
The world and society is there no doubt with their ways and flaws swimming in the mysteries of Good and bad
But this is a different world a world where good and bad doesn’t exist but faith,only the living world..it’s not his job to destroy the world of Good and bad but it’s his job to bring people to the side of the living..
Why don’t you try the side of the living because the other side as you can see is fading away lol
grin grin grin
He is actually doing a good work in preaching the gospel which every pastor does, and i commend him a lot for that.

But matching the law of justice with the gospel he preach seems so difficult for him to do.
I think this is why Nigerians are not getting justice.

You know, the gospel comes with justice.
And the gospel is like a curriculum, a school.
Imagine thousands of people going to school every Sunday, paying offering as tuition, yet they are not rightly thought grin
Then it becomes a societal problem and they are not getting what they are paying for

15 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by FxMasterz: 10:31pm On Sep 27
Zaheertyler:
Two things stand out for me
He is a complete embodiment of excellence..like complete which is a very rare traits you see in an African man..not even today talk less of someone who is 70.. Maximum respect sir

Weekly testimonies in the church goes beyond a natural way of thinking..and to me normal words can’t explain how I understood it..but I’ll say it’s one of the best faith based innovations I’ve seen in my life

You are a true role model sir one that both Christians and everyone else should strive to emulate
Happy birthday sir

Absolutely correct!

Only the blind can't see this.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by paxonel(m): 12:19am On Sep 28
FxMasterz:

Absolutely correct!

Only the blind can't see this.
So, are you aware that you can still be the Christian that you are, without him ?

are you aware that what God desires from you is your direct relationship between you and him without you having a priest or a man of God. Meaning, you are a priest for yourself?

Are you aware that you are unique and peculiar the way you are, just like he is unique the way he is?

I'm not saying that you shouldn't celebrate anyone. But the truth is that he doesn't even know that you exist talkless of him celebrating you.

And most importantly, do you know that your worship to God is you and just you alone, without religious building, gathering or place?
Check your bible
He was suppose to be the one telling you these.

The day you understand these things, that's when you will know what it means to be free.
Then you will never need miracles anymore talkless of testimonies because you will see that nothing was wrong with you in the first place.
You were as whole as the first man God created(Adam) which he created and saw that everything about him was good without any defect.

God never intended to intervene or perform miracles in the first place he created man. He wanted man to learn and take charge.
Image a man inventing an electric fan and keeps intervening by turning the blades with his hands all the time after plugging it to electricity. He will become frustrated that this fan is not working the way it ought to work.

That's how God feels anytime you are begging for miracles all to give testimony.
You don't know? grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by FxMasterz: 9:48am On Sep 28
paxonel:

So, are you aware that you can still be the Christian that you are, without him ?

are you aware that what God desires from you is your direct relationship between you and him without you having a priest or a man of God. Meaning, you are a priest for yourself?

Are you aware that you are unique and peculiar the way you are, just like he is unique the way he is?

I'm not saying that you shouldn't celebrate anyone. But the truth is that he doesn't even know that you exist talkless of him celebrating you.

And most importantly, do you know that your worship to God is you and just you alone, without religious building, gathering or place?
Check your bible
He was suppose to be the one telling you these.

The day you understand these things, that's when you will know what it means to be free.
Then you will never need miracles anymore talkless of testimonies because you will see that nothing was wrong with you in the first place.
You were as whole as the first man God created(Adam) which he created and saw that everything about him was good without any defect.

God never intended to intervene or perform miracles in the first place he created man. He wanted man to learn and take charge.
Image a man inventing an electric fan and keeps intervening by turning the blades with his hands all the time after plugging it to electricity. He will become frustrated that this fan is not working the way it ought to work.

That's how God feels anytime you are begging for miracles all to give testimony.
You don't know? grin
Everything you said is correct concerning every believer. That's my brand of Christianity. That's what I preach. And interestingly, that's what Oyedepo teaches.

Oyedepo was the first man of God in this country to teach you how to take charge of your life as a Christian and be a beacon of hope to others in your neighborhood. Infact, he teaches that wherever a Christian is, especially in the midst of unbelievers, he is the pastor or the priest of God for the people in that place. He teaches that you're born again to be a solution provider and not a miracle seeker. You're the one that God has placed in your neighborhood, your office, your school, anywhere, as a representative of God to the people. God put you there because He wants to work through you to manifest His love towards the people. You're not there by accident. The believer is the solution that God has sent to his generation. Your refusal to take full advantage of God's grace upon your life is a disservice to God's kingdom. "It is a slap on your redemption for you to be running from pillar to post looking to someone to lay hands on you when God has already placed the solution within you." Let me stop here. At least you already got the gist.

Please let's celebrate this great man of God. It doesn't matter whether he knows that I exist or not. He doesn't actually need to know. He is indeed a blessing to this generation.

Happy birthday once again to the great man of God, Bishop David Oyedepo!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by paxonel(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28
FxMasterz:

Everything you said is correct concerning every believer. That's my brand of Christianity. That's what I preach. And interestingly, that's what Oyedepo teaches.

Oyedepo was the first man of God in this country to teach you how to take charge of your life as a Christian and be a beacon of hope to others in your neighborhood. Infact, he teaches that wherever a Christian is, especially in the midst of unbelievers, he is the pastor or the priest of God for the people in that place. He teaches that you're born again to be a solution provider and not a miracle seeker. You're the one that God has placed in your neighborhood, your office, your school, anywhere, as a representative of God to the people. God put you there because He wants to work through you to manifest His love towards the people. You're not there by accident. The believer is the solution that God has sent to his generation. Your refusal to take full advantage of God's grace upon your life is a disservice to God's kingdom. "It is a slap on your redemption for you to be running from pillar to post looking to someone to lay hands on you when God has already placed the solution within you." Let me stop here. At least you already got the gist.

Please let's celebrate this great man of God. It doesn't matter whether he knows that I exist or not. He doesn't actually need to know. He is indeed a blessing to this generation.

Happy birthday once again to the great man of God, Bishop David Oyedepo!
Yeah! Happy birthday to the great man of God

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by Victmik: 10:13am On Sep 29
Happy birthday to him.
However, it is important to note that:
1) He is a prosperity gospel preacher which means he is preaching a false gospel.
None of the Apostles nor Jesus Christ preached that being a believer means God will give you every earthly thing you want including security and health. How can 90% of someone messages be about breakthroughs and prosperity??
Clearly a false Gospel preacher.

2) He has used the gospel to enrich himself beyond imagination. This is contrary to the spirit of the apostles in the new testament who collected and sold and gave to the poor and needy.
Someone will come here to mention that he has helped many people. That's not my argument.
Imagine taking 100 billion from a church and giving out 100 million.
That explains why he has many private jets. Do you know how much it costs to buy a new jet? Talk less of maintenance?

3) He is very proud as he has boasted openly so many times (videos are on YouTube) about his wealth which we all know it was the church that enriched him which he will never admit to.
Ask yourself why he is the only Minister that has private jets in his church.

I could go on and on about many aberrant doctrines he holds on to and why genuine Christians must stay away from him but let me stop here for now.
A word is enough for the wise!

9 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by FDeen1: 10:14am On Sep 29
Amazing
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:14am On Sep 29
When you cruise on private to Choice location you sef go fine

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by zoghys: 10:14am On Sep 29
WhiteIverson:
Pulpit bandit

Were you robbed?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by Warrior99: 10:14am On Sep 29
Happy birthday to a GREAT MAN OF GOD!

More years ahead... Cheers 🥂

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by ItisWell22(f): 10:14am On Sep 29
More years in good health.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by adeshola1(m): 10:14am On Sep 29
Great Man
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by AbuTwins: 10:15am On Sep 29
Fine man billionaire!

godOfmen!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 10:15am On Sep 29
I want to say something but my mind is telling me to keep it safe for now....
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:15am On Sep 29
cool
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 10:16am On Sep 29
Happy Birthday to the anointed man of the Most High God, a man tremendously blessed to make an impact to the world, the nation, his state(Kwara State) and his hometown(Omu-Aran), more grace to you with more fulfilled years ahead, Amen 🙏🏽

For those that will still cry because men are God are rich and given expensive gifts, cry harder, and when you're done, you'd log off and pray to God to bless you the way Papa Oyedepo prayed and was blessed by God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by abobote: 10:16am On Sep 29
The man carry plenty grace

Happy birthday sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by hosemujica: 10:16am On Sep 29
WhiteIverson:
Pulpit bandit
seconded.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:16am On Sep 29
paxonel:
ofcourse, there is evily, bad or wrong
people knowing who they are in God's creation has absolutely nothing to do with whether they are ignorantly evil people or good people, or whether they are being evil deliberately or unknowingly.

And note that, whether someone is deliberately evil or he is doing evil ignorantly, there is no difference.
Evil is evil
Ignorance is not an excuse.

The bottom-line is, the outcome of everyone's action or deeds is what determines whether what the person is doing is wrong or right

There 'can' be ignorance in evil.
Just as there can be ignorance in sin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by Sangoamadioha1: 10:16am On Sep 29
Zaheertyler:

Then [/b]daddy’s[b] work wasn’t to administer justice to the ignorant but to bring their awareness to the truth which is in the gospel only and take away the

SMH 🤦

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:16am On Sep 29
Jonsing
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by JovialJune(f): 10:16am On Sep 29
paxonel:

Don't equate men of God to your politicians.

They are not the cause of your misery.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by anonimi: 10:16am On Sep 29
Zaheertyler:

Betta Edu may have the answers you seek.

Esther125:
An activist, Reno Omokri, has said the prayers of Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church should have made the suspended Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Betta Edu, conscious of setting good examples while in office.

.ng reported that President Bola Tinubu has suspended Edu for instructing the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation to pay the sum of N585.18 million into a private account owned by one Oniyelu Bridget, said to be the project Accountant, Grants for Vulnerable Groups in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Lagos and Ogun states.

The Accountant-General of the Federation, Dr Oluwatoyin Madein, rejected Edu’s directive and refused to pay the said sum.

Tinubu, while suspending Edu, ordered the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, to investigate the minister thoroughly.

Reacting, Omokri said the scandal involving Edu was a wake-up call on Nigerians to distance politics from religion, adding that competence should be the only criteria to occupy an office.

Posting on X, Omokri wrote: “Just the fact that Bishop Oyedepo prayed for you to become a minister alone should have made you more conscious of setting a good example. While nobody is perfect, this recent episode, along with the scandal involving the Yes Daddy leaked audio and the Bishop, is yet another indication that we should not mix religion and politics.

“Competence should be the only qualification for high office. An irreligious person who is competent is likely to be better than a religious person who is not competent or capable. We cannot pray for a better country and then pray for people to occupy positions of power that they are not qualified for.

“That is why China, a country that has wholly divorced all forms of religion from its politics, is feeding, equipping and building Nigeria, one of the most religious countries on Earth.”

Recall that Edu had in a testimony, revealed that Tinubu appointed her minister after Oyedepo had prayed for her.

She disclosed this during the 2023 Living Faith Church’s annual programme, Shiloh.

https://.ng/2024/01/08/n585m-scandal-bishop-oyedepos-prayers-shouldve-made-you-set-good-example-omokri-knocks-betta-edu/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: See Fine Man Na (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:17am On Sep 29
WhiteIverson:
Pulpit bandit
cool ok, village TERRORIST grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Pastor Enenche Commissions Road Project Constructed By Dunamis Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.