Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,081 members, 7,963,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype (30093 Views)

Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / A Man Has Every Right To Sleep With His Wife After Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by Slurity(m): 5:04am On Sep 28
sreamsense:
Which kind irresponsible man is this? This is the step he supposed to take before wedding, but allowed love to cover his eyes. After he had slept with the lady for month to increase her body count, he now realized they are not compatible.

Even God is not happy with things like this, it is an act of deception on the part of man than the woman. Once married, it should be his cross to carry. After sexually abused her, he is now looking for another man to carry his left over. What a wicked man? Only God knows the mind of a man, there may be other things the man doesn't want about her again, but hiding behind genotype to cover face and does right thing at wrong time.

Man has better chances of getting another woman faster (because people don't look at man body count like that of a woman) than a woman getting man. For better for worse, now the man sees small worse, he ran. So far you failed to do the needful before marriage, it should be his cross to carry
You just confident typing rubbish. Blame both of them and stop blaming only the man. Is the lady too a toddler? You make it sound like he cheated the lady by sleeping with the lady, so the lady too did not sleep with him? Why are thinking like like selfish people with one-sided mentality? The couple are both irresponsible in their decision, simple as ABC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by Livingstone124: 5:14am On Sep 28
FameGlory:
I fell for them. They still love each other.

But Sickle Cell (SS) can be cured now.

Or is it that people don't know?

This is 2024.

Things have changed.

I have seen lots of Sickle Cell (SS) patients who took some health therapies and they got HEALED from sickle cell and their genotype changed to AA.

Not 1 person. Not 2 person's. Alot of people who were Sickle Cell (SS) have gotten cured and genotype changed to AA.

This is old news now. Or is it that people are unaware or doctors don't want to tell you all.

No Surgery required.
No Side effects.
Very safe.

Those that their genotype has changed have gone on to live healthy lives. They won't tell you what they took.

I even know of a 45yrs old woman who was AS whose genotype also changed to AA after she took the therapy.

But I don't like telling people because they don't believe. They will abuse and insult you and call it lies. What is my business? Wetin concern me? I have nothing to loose.

Their is hope for this couple.

My advice for this couple is they should just pray to God and do more research. They should research more.

Things have changed. Their is technological advancements in medicine now.

The solution you are looking for is waiting for you to find it.

It is well with them
Assumptions
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by Mom007(f): 6:28am On Sep 28
OALandAgents:
This idiotic.
Genotype is the biggest scam being run on Africans to reduce chances of marriage to hopefully reduce population.

Almost nobody has sickle cell and I am pretty certain the disease is over-hyped like Ebola and COVID.

Keep quiet Mr man. It is a fool that talks so confidently about a matter which he knows nothing about.

My paternal aunt, gave birth to 18 children in her lifetime. 10 died under 1yr due to sickle cell and of the rest of my cousins that made it to teenage and adulthood, 5 have died as we speak at different times, the most recent was about 3years back at over 40. I spent a better part of my growing years hear of and watch this woman rush children to LUTH and come begging my dad for financial assistance as her own husband died early, maybe out of heartache of loosing so many children. That woman buried 15 kids last last, it's only the ones that don't have ss that are alive now.

Abi is it a former neighbour turned friend in mowe that told me she and her husband had buried 6kids? And that of her remaining 5 kids, only 2 are AS and the rest 3 ss ? And the husband had secretly married a young girl so she can give him children who will 'stay'?

Please don't talk carelessly on this topic again. Only God knows what wickedness truly lies in this man's heart because he should have done this due diligence before marrying the lady not marrying her and eating her virtues for 6months only to pull this kind of stunt. It is well.
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by faithfull18(f): 8:37am On Sep 28
He is not serious.
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by OALandAgents: 10:08am On Sep 28
People die before their time for many reasons in country Nigeria. Even if Sickle cell was cause of the deaths, it doesn't justify not marrying and having children with person you want to wed.

How to know it is a scam weaponized against us is that these genotype tests are not routinely done in white countries or African countries with largest white populations as a prerequisite of marriage or starting a family. Yet no epidemic of sickle cases have ever resulted.
Mom007:

Keep quiet Mr man. It is a fool that talks so confidently about a matter which he knows nothing about.

My paternal aunt, gave birth to 18 children in her lifetime. 10 died under 1yr due to sickle cell and of the rest of my cousins that made it to teenage and adulthood, 5 have died as we speak at different times, the most recent was about 3years back at over 40. I spent a better part of my growing years hear of and watch this woman rush children to LUTH and come begging my dad for financial assistance as her own husband died early, maybe out of heartache of loosing so many children. That woman buried 15 kids last last, it's only the ones that don't have ss that are alive now.

Abi is it a former neighbour turned friend in mowe that told me she and her husband had buried 6kids? And that of her remaining 5 kids, only 2 are AS and the rest 3 ss ? And the husband had secretly married a young girl so she can give him children who will 'stay'?

Please don't talk carelessly on this topic again. Only God knows what wickedness truly lies in this man's heart because he should have done this due diligence before marrying the lady not marrying her and eating her virtues for 6months only to pull this kind of stunt. It is well.
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by Mom007(f): 10:17am On Sep 28
OALandAgents:
People die before their time for many reasons in country Nigeria. Even if Sickle cell was cause of the deaths, it doesn't justify not marrying and having children with person you want to wed.

How to know it is a scam weaponized against us is that these genotype tests are not routinely done in white countries or African countries with largest white populations as a prerequisite of marriage or starting a family. Yet no epidemic of sickle cases have ever resulted.

Rest abeg. undecided
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by hardon1(m): 11:13am On Sep 28
OALandAgents:
Fun fact no country that whites inhabit in great numbers bother testing genotype like we do in Naija.

Not even the so called AIDS-ridden SA.

Genotype is another scam being ran on on our psyche by white supremacist global system.

Oga sickle cell disease is common among black people that's why
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by Abee79(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28
The second thing you should ask after you know the name of a person you're interested in is "what's your genotype?". It doesn't matter who asks first. Saves you both unnecessary stress and drama.
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by DMerciful(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28
What makes you think she did not lie about her genotype and he only found out after the traditional wedding?

There's not enough info to draw conclusions beside you don't need marriage to Bleep a woman for years
sreamsense:
Which kind irresponsible man is this? This is the step he supposed to take before wedding, but allowed love to cover his eyes. After he had slept with the lady for month to increase her body count, he now realized they are not compatible.

Even God is not happy with things like this, it is an act of deception on the part of man than the woman. Once married, it should be his cross to carry. After sexually abused her, he is now looking for another man to carry his left over. What a wicked man? Only God knows the mind of a man, there may be other things the man doesn't want about her again, but hiding behind genotype to cover face and does right thing at wrong time.

Man has better chances of getting another woman faster (because people don't look at man body count like that of a woman) than a woman getting man. For better for worse, now the man sees small worse, he ran. So far you failed to do the needful before marriage, it should be his cross to carry
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by wisdomandwealth: 6:39pm On Sep 28
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by GravityDefier: 6:57pm On Sep 28
EnergyEnergy:

Stop running from sense, what dumb parents, cleric didnt ask for genotype test, didn't the lady go to school too
Okay

EnergyEnergy:

We lost our church instrumentalists this year to this, only son, rich dumb parents, spared nothing on him, just for him to sleep and he was gone
Pls this is a big risk thing
You mean anytime you see your late Church instrumentalist parents and your Cleric(s), you'd be like "Dumb parents / Cleric(s)" Okay.
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by sreamsense: 8:47pm On Sep 28
DMerciful:
What makes you think she did not lie about her genotype and he only found out after the traditional wedding?

There's not enough info to draw conclusions beside you don't need marriage to Bleep a woman for years
What makes you think I will assume for him what he did not put in the writeup ? Why will you put words into his mouth? Did he tell you she lied anywhere in the writeup? Get sense, please!
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by DMerciful(m): 12:25am On Sep 29
I never insulted you but showed you another possible perspective.

You lack home training to throw insult carelessly
sreamsense:

What makes you think I will assume for him what he did not put in the writeup ? Why will you put words into his mouth? Did he tell you she lied anywhere in the writeup? Get sense, please!
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by sreamsense: 5:03am On Sep 29
DMerciful:
I never insulted you but showed you another possible perspective.

You lack home training to throw insult carelessly
So, your own home training did not teach you how to recognize question and give response? Why responding to a message you lack understanding about? If I wanted to abuse you, I would have just responded to your careless talk by generalizing that "you don't need marriage to bleeb a woman for year". My question would have been wheather your own mother and daughter (if you have any) were bleebed for years too like you envisaged ?

You created room to be insulted by degrading women generally, but instead i just asked you to get sense next time by reading to the context and avoid jumping boundary to degrade opposite sex like that. You disrespected value of every woman with that uncultured way of reasoning even when the op did not imply. So, if I tell you to get sense in future post, but you term an abuse; will you consider getting more ignorance instead then?
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by DMerciful(m): 5:35am On Sep 29
You don't need marriage to bleep many women for years. I have seen it countless times and you know its true. Saying the guy probably did wedding just to bleep her is laughable. That would be extremely expensive, wouldn't it?

If you're not happy with the statement then blame the society, not me. Have a nice day.
sreamsense:

So, your own home training did not teach you how to recognize question and give response? Why responding to a message you lack understanding about? If I wanted to abuse you, I would have just responded to your careless talk by generalizing that "you don't need marriage to bleeb a woman for year". My question would have been wheather your own mother and daughter (if you have any) were bleebed for years too like you envisaged ?

You created room to be insulted by degrading women generally, but instead i just asked you to get sense next time by reading to the context and avoid jumping boundary to degrade opposite sex like that. You disrespected value of every woman with that uncultured way of reasoning even when the op did not imply. So, if I tell you to get sense in future post, but you term an abuse; will you consider getting more ignorance instead then?
Re: Newlywed Man Calls Off Marriage Weeks After Traditional Ceremony Due To Genotype by Konquest: 5:40am On Sep 29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Sisters Get Matching Tattoos / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian / Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.