Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,150 members, 7,963,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:18 PM

Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) (13133 Views)

9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians / SARS Operatives In Rivers Harassing & Extorting Money From Residents - (video) / SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by press9jatv: 12:46pm On Sep 27
Police officers accused of härassing and extorting corps members in Surulere, Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uhMopRfNm4?si=ARnQHYg_dSpz-mHP

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by press9jatv: 12:47pm On Sep 27
Hmm 🤔 nawaoooo. The question is when will this huge corruption end?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by beeblack: 12:57pm On Sep 27
Tax collector
Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by press9jatv: 1:02pm On Sep 27
beeblack:
Tax collector
na security tax collector be that 😊😊😊😊

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by JASONjnr(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27
The day Nigeria will get better, is the day our police and other forces will be independent of presidential/political influence.

But with the lack of jobs and people begging to get government jobs around the country, just to be pushed to a junction for you to make returns from the proceeds or risked being posted to areas where you will suffer or resign from the job.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by Brendaniel: 1:17pm On Sep 27
press9jatv:
Hmm 🤔 nawaoooo. The question is when will this huge corruption end?

When some people stop supporting and electing people like Tinubu

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by Lipscomb(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27
You will continue paying heavily as long as are riding luxury car without source of income.

Since I'm driving police officer stop me regularly and I haven't pay penny for them.

26 Likes

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by press9jatv: 1:52pm On Sep 27
Brendaniel:

the painful part is that Nigerians won’t stop that. They will even defend his government on a hungry stomach

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Sep 27
press9jatv:
Police officers accused of härassing and extorting corps members in Surulere, Lagos.
Police no dey wear their name and badge number for their uniform? How come we never get shots revealing their identities for Pete's sake? undecided
In this social media age, we need to expose their names, badge number, rank, Station where they work, so we can find them online and point them out abeg! All these accusations against faceless policemen dey tire person. undecided

Even if the thief policeman dey cover him face, write down everything wey dey him uniform— badge number, etc., plus his name — at least ask him a name so you have that as a receipt for the money wey he dey collect from you — and put it down so people can call them out by name abeg. These bullies can and should be tackled by the people. They are bottomfeeders and can be handled by people. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by press9jatv: 2:35pm On Sep 27
Kobojunkie:
Police no dey wear their name and badge number for their uniform? How come we never get shots revealing their identities for Pete's sake? undecided
In this social media age, we need to expose their names, badge number, rank, Station where they work, so we can find them online and point them out abeg! All these accusations against faceless policemen dey tire person. Even if the thief policeman dey cover him face, write down everything wey dey him uniform— badge number, etc., plus his name — at least ask him a name so you have that as a receipt for the money wey he dey collect from you — and put it down so people can call them out by name abeg. These bullies can and should be tackled by the people. They are bottomfeeders and can be handled by people. undecided
exactly you are much on point here. Their identity should be exposed here.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by olaiya2007(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27
Police brutality
Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by Okete001(f): 2:48pm On Sep 27
Hehehe

Lagos Syate Government can do better.

Check now, u go see say 90% of those police officers are from the region of cannibalism.

70% of the crime committed in Lagos & SW are committed by the pigs🐖.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by techbro1: 2:48pm On Sep 27
Anything that brings pain and sorrow to members of the NPF is highly welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by Judolisco(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27
Giving police officers money should be classified as a norm in dis part of d world....I'm not sure they're going to change until you introduce body cams

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by YoungLionken(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27
The common man thinks his problem lies within another common man. Whereas, the heads of government are the real blood sucking demons in high places. The day I heard that the low ranked NPF officers that given #7k (not #70,000k o) for fuel allowance for a whole month, then I stopped hating them and started pitying them. Same here, the same demons in government increases fuel prices, but you would see a commoner fighting another commoner at the fuel station. Really sad embarassed...

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Sep 27
Okete001:
Hehehe Lagos Syate Government can do better. Check now, u go see say 90% of those police officers are from the region of cannibalism. 70% of the crime committed in Lagos & SW are committed by the pigs🐖.
Where is the proof of this? Name of the pigs— name, badge number, the station where he works or lives — that you have in fact caught in the act? sad
Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by Kaycee9242(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27
This little allowance that fg increased for them now police want to collect it back with style

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by sleek214(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27
Ok
Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by sofeo(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27
Deal with him.
Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by iwaeda: 2:55pm On Sep 27
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uhMopRfNm4?si=ARnQHYg_dSpz-mHP
Police are not different from criminals. How can you not having physical driver's licence to be sighted become an offence that attract N1m fine. Very unfortunate. grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by Oakenshield: 2:55pm On Sep 27
One day the go harass IGP, PRESIDENT to Roger them or they know go pass
Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by NaijaCover(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by vincenteger: 3:01pm On Sep 27
Brendaniel:

I didn't vote him in the previous election
But be rest assured that I'll be voting for him in the next election
We have to equalise this tin

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by omoredia: 3:03pm On Sep 27
People who think they can get everything for free will never see the need to elect good leaders and hold them accountable.
Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by MEGAWATCH: 3:11pm On Sep 27
vincenteger:

I didn't vote him in the previous election
But be rest assured that I'll be voting for him in the next election
We have to equalise this tin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by Segzy19: 3:12pm On Sep 27
The Nigerian police will never learn...

They will never change...

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by Peterzoom20: 3:13pm On Sep 27
Shameless as usual.
Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by YeyeGbami: 3:17pm On Sep 27
Lipscomb:
You will continue paying heavily as long as are riding luxury car without source of income.

Since I'm driving police officer stop me regularly and I haven't pay penny for them.

Immediately i saw the post, i know say no be only driver license matter be that. Our people always think say policeman no get sense at all.

There is definitely more to the encounter.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Accused Of Harassing & Extorting Corps Members In Surulere(vid) by Racoon(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27
When the law become the crime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Threatening, Injuring Dog At Dutse / Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion / Policemen Earn Peanuts, We Give Them Money, Says Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.